Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) (34926 Views)

Got My First Carryover, Please Help I’m Dying / KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Possible carryover? She took a wrongful step. I knew someone whose final year carryover was waived by the school management.
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by qtguru(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
School and Grade doesn't mean good life o, she just wasted her life for nothing. cry

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Chinnems(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
NazareneMonk:
A is only good on paper o, D is only had on paper too. The world have long moved to an HD dimension, where people only celebrate your potential. This is a waste of body, a life so many are praying for. Though Nigerian schools make you feel miserable.

Hello,

I served in Ikere-Ekiti.

And I recognize some of the corpers in your first photo.

Kindly send me a PM.

Please.
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Tayomi37(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Debby why did you do this? You don't even think about what Mummy (My sister) and your senior brothers passed through to make sure you get to this level. Failure is not the end of life. You just distablized the entire family through this ignoble action. Debby was a good caterer that one will earn her a living. So so sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cokahot:
I spoke the truth fool. I once lived with a student for 3 good months. They want to stay in big hostel,use big phone,buy latest fake clothes,pef,doing big man here and there,doing hook up on code,living like their parents are super rich,placing and forming here and there,and gbam when they get disgraced,the rush to buy sniper. Hahahahahaha
Hmmmmm
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Karleb(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
So be making students feel less about themselves.

Too bad!

RIP young one! sad

1 Like

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Cerebellum: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
omoadeleye:
A girl committing suicide and am still a virgin. embarassed

And nah virgin ye go pahingrin
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by NazareneMonk: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chinnems:

Hello,

I served in Ikere-Ekiti.

And I recognize some of the corpers in your first photo.

Kindly send me a PM.

Please.

You are right, she served in Ekiti with someone I know in 2018 who is a friend of hers from Benin City. I don't have access to this email anymore, quote me with your WhatsApp number on a dead thread so I can forward her WhatsApp number to you. Thanks.
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by edoairways: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
MrCover:
See More Photos Via www.. com
Why does your blog report bad news?
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by MrCover: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
edoairways:

Why does your blog report bad news?

Do you have any good news, if yes? Share it to On Whatsapp Chat

1 Like

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
MrCover:
See Reactions From Friends On Facebook As Obtained By Below:
Dear lord save us from abiku omo ooo!!
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by edoairways: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ovaltine:
Even as much as parents want their children to be successful in academics through encouragement, promises, gifts, provisions and financial support ;they should also prepare children on facing failures.

A child should be exposed to failures early on in life and be taught how to handle it. Likewise rejection.

A young friend of mine just wrote his last paper this week and is asking me to send him money for signout clothing.
I simply told him to focus on his career and life as those things doesn't determine if you're actually a graduate (passed all courses) nor will influence your future for the next 4 years.

You can imagine
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Tayorshd2(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Afriqan:
RIP to her, but she died a foolish death. In this life, there are many people with C/O, extra year, some even got rusticated and had to start from scratch again.

Las las, na everybody be graduate. Not that you will now kill yourself like an idiot.

Some people didn't even have the opportunity to attend the University, yet they're prosperous.

If she survived this stage, what would happen when she gets fired at work? She'll probably commit suicide too. undecided

Am telling u Las lass everybody na graduate ..
I think d government or our parent should enlightened this young once dat Education is not only the way to success as is it in d olden days....

I guess dats what trigger her action
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
MrCover:
See More Photos Via www.. com

I can't even kill myself... Life is worth living no matter the situation...
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cokahot:
I spoke the truth fool. I once lived with a student for 3 good months. They want to stay in big hostel,use big phone,buy latest fake clothes,pef,doing big man here and there,doing hook up on code,living like their parents are super rich,placing and forming here and there,and gbam when they get disgraced,the rush to buy sniper. Hahahahahaha
Called me a fool cause I asked you to be sensitive. Lol
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Murketeer: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Possible carryover? She took a wrongful step. I knew someone whose final year carryover was waived by the school management.
Lol ..I know most schools wave a single or two carryovers, others do resit.. it's when it's now much ..that they don't consider
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Always remember that no matter how bad it is, someone is passing through something worse than yours. Such a beautiful damsel with beautiful dream terminated though she couldn't see what the future holds.
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by The5DME(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wasted toto...... Spits
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Am suppose to graduate from the university but couldn't due to some pressure and I couldn't see suicide as an option.
Now am currently serving

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Ellasure: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Why why why why? Please please please suicide is not good for whatever reason.

Kindly find someone to share your life challenges or difficulties with. Nobody is more brilliant than the other, it is mere perception and just talking points.

Someone can be brilliant in books but turn out a complete slowpoke in several other aspects of life like dress sense, communication with people etc.

Young people should stop thinking of suicide because your parents and someone somewhere loves you.

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Mccold: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Am a graduated from this same school in 2019 I had extra year I couldn't graduate in 2018, I finished service last year, I have been hustling and hoping on God, until this week I just got a contract outside my field of study that I know in few months time I will be a millionaire

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by tianshie(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2021
Cokahot:
She is an odeh na,I'm sure she is the fashion conscious type,big ga type,come on carryover na him u dey drink sniper. Fool. When u have placed yourself high and start bragging, na wetin dey end am be this. What's shameful in u failing. Pride goes b4 a fall fool

You're an insensitive douchebag.

1 Like

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Legendguy(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2021
I Kno a lady that got admission to study medicine in 2012, she could not cross to luth and had to repeat yr one. She couldn't cross and she was transferred to a science course, so she was meant to graduate in 2017 but the trauma of not being able to go to medical keptt on haunting her and her parents were against her. She became fraustrated and kept on having carryy overs to accumulated to extra years until she finally graduate this yr. Even during covid 19 that prolonged her graduation year but she never taught of suicide. She spent 9 years in sch and her family gave up on her. She had to hustle so as to fund her extra year.
I finish 2017 and she finished 2021, she was transferred to my department after her failed attempt to cross to medical school. She broke the news to me with tears that she's has finally scale through.
She didn't kill her self but against hope she believed in hope that one day things will turn around.

1 Like

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Lightorder: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Carryover wey I carry like trailer,when I was in school , na ehin e go kill herself for? That is no where near the end of the world, my people
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Timestone(m): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2021
HenryDion:

May you never encounter that which compels you to self-terminate. That should be your mantra. Because no matter how hard life is, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 2:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Just like that
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:28am On Aug 13, 2021
Weak
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:15am On Aug 13, 2021
RIP to the dead...
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Tayomi37:
Debby why did you do this? You don't even think about what Mummy (My sister) and your senior brothers passed through to make sure you get to this level. Failure is not the end of life. You just distablized the entire family through this ignoble action. Debby was a good caterer that one will earn her a living. So so sad

Sorry about that, sir. Take heart. Our thoughts are with you during this trying time.

Nothing can replace her, but she was going through some struggles she felt nobody could help her with. We can't tell why she didn't come to you for help, but we know that you cared deeply for her.

Wishing you more strength and stability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAUA Final Year Students Serving Punishment During A Lecture / Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat / Some Common English Mistakes And Their Corrections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.