Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) (34924 Views)

Got My First Carryover, Please Help I’m Dying / KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by opzy100(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2021
Upon all the challenges we dey this life na ordinary carryover make this fine girl commit suicide..what a pity
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2021
Na only 1 carryover sef Mtcheeew! undecided something that can be easily waived by the school Management, she just died for nothing sad Rip
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by IKEPENTECOST: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2021
If actually she committed suicide just because of carryover ,then she deserves to be in hell fire, she is a disgrace to mankind, a professional unbeliever she is
Me that graduated years ago without carryover have I gotten job ?Some people don't know how to give God glory in every condition, maybe she was that type that maintains too much ago, she is not humble at all, I can't imagine someone committing suicide because of certificate that is useless in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Tundex911: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2021
grace brought her this far but unfortunately create herself grave...

Sad
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2021
Jeeez so this fine girl take her life cos of just ONE CARRY OVER?

She no know how many carry overs where ESUT (Engineering Faculty) been packed keep for me. Las las i sorted them out and came out with 2.2, went to service and here i am today

Now Working at where i didn't submitt any Cv, result or nysc discharge.

For only one carry over na him she take her life, back then for ESUT if u get one carry over e be like say u no get wahala at all. Guys and babes for Engineering d pack 5,6,7,8 carry covers and still scale through grin grin grin

Las las she no for come make use of that paper certificate, she for come make am through other legitimate means

Say no to suicide mbok. Rip sweetie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by snoopz: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2021
so where is the grace that brought her this far she don sell am?
carry over in adult education dey baffle me o
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by TruthUntold: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Please don't be like this.
It hasn't reached this drastic, the situation. You don't know how desperate she was, you don't know what she was going thru, you don't know her at all.
Don't you dare judge her decision so casually.

Cokahot:
She is an odeh na,I'm sure she is the fashion conscious type,big ga type,come on carryover na him u dey drink sniper. Fool. When u have placed yourself high and start bragging, na wetin dey end am be this. What's shameful in u failing. Pride goes b4 a fall fool
Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Cokahot: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2021
If she lived a normal life,there is no shame in carryover or extra year. No big deal. But youbsee when you start forming big boy,big gal status,and eventually u get disgraced,that shame is usually to much. I can rem when I Had to resit an exam,I was so ashamed but las las I overcame it,why cos I was just a regular niggi hustling. If we dig more of her pics,you will understand what I'm talking about. School life dey sweet if you dey see small small owo like 20k,50k,80k. U go live like king.
TruthUntold:
Please don't be like this.
It hasn't reached this drastic, the situation. You don't know how desperate she was, you don't know what she was going thru, you don't know her at all.
Don't you dare judge her decision so casually.

Re: TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) by Iykejohn419(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2021
optimistfeel:
Possible carry-over!!! That may not possible in the process, she now took her own life in the process ok...........she supposed come to someone like me to ask about carry-over in University, I would have educate her well but eventually she is gone now.........I have numerous carry-over and at the end I graduated, life goes on, my life is a testimony to my peers......

How u take run am??...., bcx in uni dis days, it seems difficult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAUA Final Year Students Serving Punishment During A Lecture / Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat / Some Common English Mistakes And Their Corrections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.