Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Video: Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@k£d Video To Whatsapp Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@k£d Video To Whatsapp Group (2370 Views)

Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@ked Video To Whatsapp Group And Goes Viral / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@k£d Video To Whatsapp Group by octavia7070: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
When we warn them not to make S8x or nvd£ videos they would never listen, now see what has happened to her.

A Headmistress of Chila Primary School in Mbala, Zambia says she’s heartbroken and feels like tak!ng her life after she mistakenly sent her pr¡vate video to the headteacher’s WhatsApp group.

“Am heartbroken and feel like killing myself. Please forestall sharing my video”, she advised instructors who visited her at her house early yesterday, but it was too late, the v!deo had already spread like a virus and we’ve had our own share of the tape.

Yesterday, she told police that she did not deliberately send her pr!vate video to the teachers’ group, but we all know that is a story for the gods.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/yawa-video-this-pretty-headmistress-mistakenly-sends-her-nkd-video-to-whatsapp-group-watch/

Re: Video: Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@k£d Video To Whatsapp Group by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hmmmm, her secret has been exposed.
Re: Video: Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@k£d Video To Whatsapp Group by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
I feel compelled to comment on this thread.. I don't know.. Maybe I need a head job.

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue / She Is Married And Beautiful But I Dont Mind / Missed Call Dangers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.