Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator (32790 Views)

Can The Nextdoor Neighbor Harvest This Plantain? / Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation / Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by Fuckyoumod: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Bunny19:
oh! So u wan use juju kill person cause dem spoil ur gen? So e dey pain? U dey use noise disturb the person life and to u make d person no complain because its normal. See ur life! That's how u people bring on urselves unnecessary problems that have long term repercussions. Nonsense
I will kill you with anything possible if you try to bring on wickedness to my door step. To hell with any repercussion, you do me I do you!

Oga na poverty they worry you, go buy your own gen and run it till dawn. If you can't then sorry, just keep quiet and manage, because a low budget man cannot decide for a man that can buy fuel in Nigeria.
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by Fuckyoumod: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Bunny19:
I can see u are in d habit of doing same thing the op complained about. Remember what goes around comes around, life has a way of dishing out what we give in same measure or more but in different scenarios. Do good and see good, do bad see bad! That's life
dont be deceived young man.

Karma is real, I have done no wrong if I own a generator in a country where there is no light.
I have done no wrong if I fuel and put on my gen.
So what karma are you preaching about?

What are you even saying?

Is op the only person in the neighborhood?
The op is only jealous because he can't afford to buy his own gen. Simple!

You can't live in a public yard and expect to have a GRA or New York environment. Its not possible!
You can't "DETECT" for everybody in a public compound else you will be fighting everybody.

If you can't take it, go buy a house in new York and live the way you like, until then deal with it. Don't come here and be preach karma you know nothing about.
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by Fuckyoumod: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Bunny19:
it's dictate! U are welcome
its DETECT!, you can go fvck yourself.
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by litaninja(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2021
And someone is proud to call you their offspring?
Ah, o ma se o.

KillIgbohoN0W:

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy
Like I said before, you are a bloody unintellient fool and you didn't disappoint.

How many hours did it take you to dig up this home made explosive device you just uploaded for something as simple as charging a router?
So this is what OP's neighbour should be assembling when he can just solve it by turning on his gen??

I only tested you with internet router power & you have failed woefully. I haven't even gotten to him needing light incase of a Zoom meeting. grin

I'm sure you'll upload a night vision, Batman solar powered UV ray laser beam for that. cheesy cheesy

If he needs a good speaker incase of presentations, you may recommend he uses those Yahoo Boy/Aboki T&G rechargeable bluetooth gbanjo speakers abi cheesy

...............................................................................................
All the foolishness you have displayed for the past 12hrs+ shows that you are either still a kid in school or you are a factory worker because there is no way you have worked for a multinational corporation with this abject dumbness.

Again you are a bloody unintellient fool!
Good day!!
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by Bunny19: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
I will kill you with anything possible if you try to bring on wickedness to my door step. To hell with any repercussion, you do me I do you!

Oga na poverty they worry you, go buy your own gen and run it till dawn. If you can't then sorry, just keep quiet and manage, because a low budget man cannot decide for a man that can buy fuel in Nigeria.
Poverty destroy ur stupid brain there. U still dey argue inside ur ignorance. Abeg clear
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by LaExpert: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2021
erubati:
Hello nairalanders, Please as I am typing this short piece, am seriously boiling with rage as am unable to sleep. There is a building beside my house where one of the occupants is always putting on his gen at any slightest opportunity of NEPA outage.

The most annoying aspect is that he uses the generator deep into the night and the noise usually affects my sleep. Presently, there is light in the area but I guess they did not recharge their prepaid meter so he switched on his generator since around 7pm and he is yet to switch it off as am typing.

Is a tenant given the right to switch in his gen overnight while denying others the right to good night rest. I am thinking of reporting him to the appropriate Lagos State authority but don't know which one can take it up seriously.

You may have to wear an ear muffler to sleep.

...or maybe report to the authorities, but this won't solve it 100%.
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by Fuckyoumod: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2021
Bunny19:
Poverty destroy ur stupid brain there. U still dey argue inside ur ignorance. Abeg clear
go fvck yourself dog!
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by trilacos: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2021
sundaygray:

It's clear you're incredibly stupid for quoting me, this country when light nor dey dey...you are saying there is nothing wrong with him knocking his neighbours Gen? Where do you draw the line then...what if the neighbour get pikin when dey cry for night? Make him kill am? Oga don't say this outside, keep it here on Nairaland. He is using his Generator he bought with his own money for its purpose, OP just happens to be inconvenienced by it.
emancipate yourself from poverty mentality,so because he want to enjoy,his neighbour should die?I wish you read what you type, because you sound so stupid.
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by VlamesIffect(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
dont be deceived young man.

Karma is real, I have done no wrong if I own a generator in a country where there is no light.
I have done no wrong if I fuel and put on my gen.
So what karma are you preaching about?

What are you even saying?

Is op the only person in the neighborhood?
The op is only jealous because he can't afford to buy his own gen. Simple!

You can't live in a public yard and expect to have a GRA or New York environment. Its not possible!
You can't "DETECT" for everybody in a public compound else you will be fighting everybody.

If you can't take it, go buy a house in new York and live the way you like, until then deal with it. Don't come here and be preach karma you know nothing about.

If they could afford to buy Gen & use. Dey won't come online to bash people or say pour salt in engine.. what kind of fuckery is that?..

So make person wey get the money to give himself light sit down for inside heat because say another morrafucker wey no dey contribute anything to him life no fit sleep.? Omo... Everyman to himself....

Honestly if they get sense the best case scenario is to have a mature talk on the location of the gen and how e dey affect dem....simple. life no hard..but Nigerians will always want to show stubborn head in everything.
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by Bunny19: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
go fvck yourself dog!
E pain am grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by Fuckyoumod: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bunny19:
E pain am grin grin
how can I be offended by a guttersnipe like you? Fvck off!
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by Fuckyoumod: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
VlamesIffect:

If they could afford to buy Gen & use. Dey won't come online to bash people or say pour salt in engine.. what kind of fuckery is that?..

So make person wey get the money to give himself light sit down for inside heat because say another morrafucker wey no dey contribute anything to him life no fit sleep.? Omo... Everyman to himself....

Honestly if they get sense the best case scenario is to have a mature talk on the location of the gen and how e dey affect dem....simple. life no hard..but Nigerians will always want to show stubborn head in everything.
no mind OP
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by Bunny19: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
how can I be offended by a guttersnipe like you? Fvck off!
Is that the only word u have in ur vocabulary? "Fvck off". Come let me tutor u tongue tongue
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by Fuckyoumod: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bunny19:
Is that the only word u have in ur vocabulary? "Fvck off". Come let me tutor u tongue tongue
yes, and its for street arab like you.
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by alexstrem: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2021
That's really interesting!
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by drey22(m): 4:53am On Oct 04, 2021
@KillIgbohoN0W @litaninja

The attached should resolve your issues grin grin

This is used for routers

Love and Light

Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by litaninja(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2021
lol.
Person wey him brain no dey work.
drey22:

This is used for routers

Love and Light
Re: My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
drey22:

This is used for routers

Love and Light
[/s]

So his neighbour should go buy this just please the idiot??

When he's ready, he can get it for his neighbour or manage the gen.
Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LASBCA Seals Distressed 4-storey Building At 17, Obadina Street, Lagos Island / How Do I Handle My Landlord?? / House Rent In This Country Is Nothing To Write About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.