Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,249 members, 7,846,166 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out (3435 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by ahnie: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

Even the man that gave birth to you will bow to my feet.

Na too much fu;'ck make you no get sense again.
Sorry if I sound rude to you I just need you to know that's my opinion concerning you any time I see your post.
I'm just being blunt without mincing words.have a nice night
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
ahnie:

Sorry if I sound rude to you I just need you to know that's my opinion concerning you any time I see your post.
I'm just being blunt without mincing words.have a nice night

Your opinion is very useless because it is your opinion.wink as far as I am concern I am a more better man than your hubby.

As long as you keep check out my thread: shame on you.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
ahnie

Imagine a female like you sneak in to my domain and steal my mobile items, I did not even approach or announce all over the environs, all you said was cursing.

I pitty that goat wey wiffy you because you no get sense at all. All those your many ex sugar daddy don collect all your sense that is why you nor get sense at all.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by ahnie: 12:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Lostchild:
ahnie

Imagine a female like you sneak in to my house and steal my mobile items, I didnmot even approach or announce all over the neigbourhood, all you said was cursing.

I pitty that goat wey wiffy you because you no get sense at all. All those many ex sugar daddy no make you get sense at all.
oga i’m a boss lady and a wifey.pls stop stuttering.
Mr plain trouser with small prick,pls get your acts together.my opinion still stands... you're mentally unstable.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by NigeriaLimited: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lostchild:

I already have your account digit but Just do me the favor and remove your mind from it.
When I move, I'll try to keep to my word.

Thank you
Lol fynboynI
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by NigeriaLimited: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
ahnie:
oga i’m a boss lady and a wifey.pls stop stuttering.
Mr plain trouser with small prick,pls get your acts together.my opinion still stands... you're mentally unstable.

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by yellowgarri2(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lostchild:

I already have your account digit but Just do me the favor and remove your mind from it.

Thank you
you have forgotten me
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
yellowgarri2:
you have forgotten me

I even kept your first time contact email but I didn't say a word as there is time for everything. You are not patient.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by yellowgarri2(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lostchild:

I even kept your first time contact email but I didn't say a word as there is time for everything. You are not patient.
Ok sir
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by yellowgarri2(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Lostchild:

Thank you
kindly edit my details please
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by hennyrolz: 1:02am On Dec 12, 2021
So what do you want us to do ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family / What Are The Struggles Of Marrying A Wealthy Woman? / Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.