Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M (52067 Views)

Can You Go Back To JSS1 For 300million naira? / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / Lagos Pegs Entry Age Into JSS1 At 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by freshboi88: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
IVORY2009:

You fail to read and diggest what I wrote up there, most schools would give you code of conduct, during my days, you would be told, wear white stockings, cut your finger nails, iron your uniform after washings, wear sandlers, cut your hair low-cut and not punk, or style, finally I am not supporting the school authority subjecting her to punishment.

Still on still when u comment on a public forum, try not to seem one-sided with your comment.

The action of the school in canning a JSS1 student 20strokes on the assembly ground is what everyone should condemn not talking about some stupid rules.

Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by freshboi88: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
IVORY2009:

You fail to read and diggest what I wrote up there, most schools would give you code of conduct, during my days, you would be told, wear white stockings, cut your finger nails, iron your uniform after washings, wear sandlers, cut your hair low-cut and not punk, or style, finally I am not supporting the school authority subjecting her to punishment.

That you care about rules after seeing adults who should be guardians to a little child abuse that child says alot about u.

Still on still when u comment on a public forum, try not to seem one-sided with your comment.

The action of the school in canning a JSS1 student 20strokes on the assembly ground is what everyone should condemn not talking about some stupid rules.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by engeen(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS DO NOT DROP OUT FOR YOUR SIBLINGS. EVERYONE WILL SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN.

blessedemeritus:
Hello Nairalanders,
Having read many comments, and response to persons who share their story here on Nairaland and received several advice and positive opinions, I now have the courage and confidence to divulge on you for your guidance and recommendations.

Am a Law student in one of the state University, currently in my sophomore year, I'm in state dilemma as to what step to take next in life, because of my present situation in life, I'm the first child in the family of 4 and taking responsibility of my younger ones'. Because of the burden and responsibilities on me, my school fees, my needs and that of my kid ones' considering how things are tough for me, i think it will be difficult for me to continue my studies at this time.
I'm considering dropping out of school to huzzle or learn handwork to meet my kid ones' need and make life easy for us, because things are really difficult for us now. But will appreciate your candid advice on what to do, drop out to learn handwork? Which handwork will you suggest for me?
YOUR OPINIONS,
ADVISE,
RECOMMENDATION
SUGGESTIONS, will be appreciated.
NO INSULT PLEASE.

Current CGPA 4.70

Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by calcal: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Child abuse case here, in a normal country, jail term is waiting for the principal and the accomplice
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by dontrulee: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
blessedemeritus:
Hello Nairalanders,
Having read many comments, and response to persons who share their story here on Nairaland and received several advice and positive opinions, I now have the courage and confidence to divulge on you for your guidance and recommendations.

Am a Law student in one of the state University, currently in my sophomore year, I'm in state dilemma as to what step to take next in life, because of my present situation in life, I'm the first child in the family of 4 and taking responsibility of my younger ones'. Because of the burden and responsibilities on me, my school fees, my needs and that of my kid ones' considering how things are tough for me, i think it will be difficult for me to continue my studies at this time.
I'm considering dropping out of school to huzzle or learn handwork to meet my kid ones' need and make life easy for us, because things are really difficult for us now. But will appreciate your candid advice on what to do, drop out to learn handwork? Which handwork will you suggest for me?
YOUR OPINIONS,
ADVISE,
RECOMMENDATION
NO INSULT PLEASE.

Current CGPA 4.70

Guy don't drop out Bro.
My dad is a lawyer, he can help you. You can reach out on WhatsApp if you're interested.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by newmoney133: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=Wordoftruth post=104776448] what level? Let's start there[/quote.

If this story is true,I will advice you not to drop out.you can only be helpful to others when you are on your feet.I have seen cases where the other sibling joined hands to train the firstborn.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by berbs112(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
What's the indecent hair style here please! I see a young girl with a carving in the hair cut. Is that a crime?

I have read funny comments on this particular issue and it's really funny how we have continued to accept the norms that's been put to our face everyday in the country.

For no reason will a teacher trash my kids like i was trashed in my secondary school days. I will sue, resue and continue to sue anyone that do those rubbish to my kids.

They should leave the home training to me if they feel my kids are spoilt.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by Flamees(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

The girl in question is rather unwise to take such a case to court.

Sueing for suspension is dumb. The suspension was clearly incurred by her appearance in the school environment which the school's attorney-at-law wouldn't take much pain in tagging a moral threat and ethically unacceptable.

Caning—which the school can deny it ever happened—hasn't even become outlawed in Nigeria, which makes her a appear like a desperado who wants to put a round peg in a square hole.
You've won the case

Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by kkins25(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
blessedemeritus:
Hello Nairalanders,

YOUR OPINIONS,
ADVISE,
RECOMMENDATION
NO INSULT PLEASE.

Current CGPA 4.70
cc: budaatum, Ishilove, pocohantas. Dominique
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by pocohantas(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
kkins25:

cc: buda.atum, Ishi.love, poco.hantas. Domi.nique

Why exactly was I tagged to that post? Am I a course advisor or what?

Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
GhostWisperer:
lolz @ attorney at law.

How would the school justify suspending a child for the conduct of her parents in this context?

The school can deny canning? Did you read well? The canning was done at the assembly ground. They can't lie away from that.

Also 20 lashes has crossed from school discipline to assault.

Face it, many of our teachers are incompetent.

Any school which canes a child for indecent haircut is morally bankrupt and un-evolved.

Just send the student home with a written note.

No wonder we brew violence and monsters in society.

To me, this is the easiest case ever. I'll advice the govt to go meet the parents in court and even entice the judge to rule speedily in favour of the girl... It's just 15million

Then, every teacher who was flogged by the dad and his colleagues will now sue her father for 10million naira each, plus threat to life, and assault plus any other big grammar. Infact one of the teacher "should lose her pregnancy right after the beating they received"

By the time 15 teachers come to join the suit, I wonder where the man and his family will run to.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by cooooooks(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fellow Opobian!

TarOrfeeek:

I am going to sue Olobopkiri Comprehensive Highschool, Opobo for N100,000,000.

They switched my destiny with farm labour in our JSS 3.

Look at me, I'm not settled in life.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by AOB1: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Oloniyan:
The truth is both of them are wrong!
The School on their part should have dealt with her diplomatically either by sending her back home to redress the hairdo or by just giving her punishment measures with stern warning to cut it before coming the next day which could have averted all these unnecessary tainting of their image.

The student on her part was wrong as it is normal for EKiti state owned schools to have rules and regulations governing them on their behaviours and other aspects of their academic which she obviously flaunted.

Let see how this will pan out.
I'm from Ekiti though and i had my primary and secondary educations from there.
You can't take this hairdo to OHS and Fatoye or Olajiga will not finish your career with cane
you are from ikere Ekiti and Mr Olajiga is your mathematics teacher. One love bro
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by deltateam: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
1shortblackboy:
20 strokes of the cane and suspensions is that not excessive for a hairstyle ? She no thief or kill person o

Suspension came up when the father, a police sergeant invited police men to beat up the teachers in the school according to story.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by Gfskw: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Another indiscipline
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by freshboi88: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:
somebody that can't take to correction should leave the school for those that can

You are a joke
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by GhostWisperer: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

To me, this is the easiest case ever. I'll advice the govt to go meet the parents in court and even entice the judge to rule speedily in favour of the girl... It's just 15million

Then, every teacher who was flogged by the dad and his colleagues will now sue her father for 10million naira each, plus threat to life, and assault plus any other big grammar. Infact one of the teacher "should lose her pregnancy right after the beating they received"

By the time 15 teachers come to join the suit, I wonder where the man and his family will run to.
looz, I believe the father came there with armed policemen to arrest the teacher for assault.

It's lagal.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by Babyg0123: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
How is this hair style indecent bikonu?
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by Oloniyan(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
freshboi88:

Another nitwit. So did the JSS1 student take herself to the barbing saloon and decide the hair style she wanted to get?...is it not obvious she is still too small to make such decisions. So y punish her with 20 strokes of the cane for a decision she did not make.

How we think as Africans is dreadful. Do u know the emotion trauma that cane has put that small girl in. It could cause her to go into depression.

Why did the school not take it up with the parents rather than flogging a small Jss1 girl.
Did you actually read my comment with your brain and reasonings intact?
Where did i praise the school?
You're just a dimwit and silly boy!
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by freshboi88: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Oloniyan:

Did you actually read my comment with your brain and reasonings intact?
Where did i praised the school?
You're just a dimwit and silly boy!

Where did u praised the school. You can't even write correct English yet you want to make suggestions.

You are pathetic
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by Oloniyan(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
freshboi88:

Where did u praised the school. You can't even write correct English yet you want to make suggestions.

You are pathetic

Thank you! But you're actually stupid and dumb.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by Roysnickz: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2021
IVORY2009:

oga, calm down l, the girl a very good chance of winning that case in court. Which public school has well written down code of hair cut in Nigeria. Moreover, can you define indecent hair cut?
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by sleemomymy: 5:51am On Aug 15, 2021
This how it all start. The girl will grow up believing she can do anything and get away with it.
The empty skull father is training a killer now and he is happy.
It will choke all of them.

Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by osef(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2021
He should have sent other colleagues,you can't be a judge in your own case
GhostWisperer:
looz, I believe the father came there with armed policemen to arrest the teacher for assault.

It's lagal.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by freshalien: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2021
ivolt:
Can we see the "Indecent hairstyle" please?
They would likely lose this case as it would be hard to show why school admins
standard should not overrule personal lifestyle choice.

Please tell me, what is indecent about that hairstyle, hypocrite?
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by freshalien: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Moferere:
Orisirisi

You carry indecent hairstyle go school and you still get mind to sue

What is indecent about that hairstyle oo? When una go get sense for this Nigeria?
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by freshboi88: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Oloniyan:

Thank you! But you're actually stupid and dumb.

You are a filthy pathetic dog. I spit on u n I'm sorry for u because my spit is better than u. Better learn how to think straight and upright before bringing your dirty and rotten suggestions to a public forum.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by freshboi88: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2021
sleemomymy:
This how it all start. The girl will grow up believing she can do anything and get away with it.
The empty skull father is training a killer now and he is happy.
It will choke all of them.

Another pathetic filthy scum of the devil with rotten suggestions. You are a disgrace to your parents, elders and to God for this comment of yours. I pray for your soul because you will burn in the deepest part of hell for this comment
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by ivolt: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2021
freshalien:

Please tell me, what is indecent about that hairstyle, hypocrite?
My comment is not for illiterates.
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by Oloniyan(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
freshboi88:

You are a filthy pathetic dog. I spit on u n I'm sorry for u because my spit is better than u. Better learn how to think straight and upright before bringing your dirty and rotten suggestions to a public forum.

Looking through your previous posts gave me some insights on the kind of person you are.

I don't wrestle with pigs.
Happy Sunday!
Re: Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M by freshalien: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
ivolt:

My comment is not for illiterates.

You call me an illiterate because I question your hypocrisy and stupidity? No wonder Nigeria reeks of hunger, poverty, suffering and death despite the abundance of churches and mosques littered all over the place because fools like you think they are smart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) / 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 / Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63