Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,856 members, 7,851,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Plant THIS Idea In Her Mind (and She'll Chase You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plant THIS Idea In Her Mind (and She'll Chase You) (456 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plant THIS Idea In Her Mind (and She'll Chase You) by Tonyking121: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
You've probably already heard that girl's are hardwired to want what they can't have…

Or, that you've got to "play hard to get."

Well, did you know there is a specific way to do this that triggers her "chase reflex"?

It involves a weird little mind game called "The Scrambler" that plants an idea in her head and causes her to fall in love with you…

It creates a "chain reaction" that she has no control over...

You'll discover how to use this "odd" but effective trick to completely take over a girl's mind- and then easily turn her into your girlfriend, friend with benefits, or even your wife.

Here's how;
https://deft-speaker-961.ck.page/939d7ed276

I will warn you, its kind of sneaky, and you definitely only want to use it on a girl you really like (because girl's get very attached)

-Chris

Re: Plant THIS Idea In Her Mind (and She'll Chase You) by Fozlord: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok nah, let's check it out

(1) (Reply)

WATCH AS Plus-size Bride Steals The Show With Dancing Skills At Her Wedding / I Have A Question For You Guys / Hello Am Jesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.