Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) (64339 Views)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
That is because LA is well diversed with all kinda ethnics, people and characters. Alot of people living in Los Angeles are residents from other countries.

Good idea! go see Burkingham palace, Big Ben, Tower bridge and London Castle

Liverpool is fine too, try picking up few Liverpoodlian accent, you will like Liverpoodlians.

Yeah mehn...you got it right...we have different kind of race here..so racisms is very rare...

But I'm looking forward to move to Maine which is 99% white states ..if I get a job offer...I will love to reside among white people...I'm not worried or moved if anyone try to assault me racially...

I was only planning to visit Liverpool city because of Anfield stadium, get a ticket and watch any of our home game....stay a two nights at a hotel...and take a train back to London....

You mean Liverpooldlian accent is cute? smiley
Cus Steven Gerrard speaks just like a regular British

Where's the London giant wheel located and is it available for a ride
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by baby124: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2021
nnennachiji:

A child receives about 75% of the social security benefits of a deceased parent. Google it
Lmao. You are sending me to go and google for wetin no concern me. What has this got to do with the lies that guy wrote on this thread.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by 9jaRealist: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
He was probably shot by a fellow Nigerian

Doubt that very much…
Delivery people, taxis, etc., are probably the most frequently robbed/shot folks in the US.

There are more than 55,000 gun-related homicides every year in the US.
Frankly, shooting people is almost no big deal to so many Americans (and not just criminals).

>
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Yeah mehn...you got it right...we have different kind of race here..so racisms is very rare...

But I'm looking forward to move to Maine which is 99% white states ..if I get a job offer...I will love to reside among white people...I'm not worried or moved if anyone try to assault me racially...

I was only planning to visit Liverpool city because of Anfield stadium, get a ticket and watch any of our home game....stay a two nights at a hotel...and take a train back to London....

You mean Liverpooldlian accent is cute? smiley
Cus Steven Gerrard speaks just like a regular British

Where's the London giant wheel located and is it available for a ride
Absolutely!

Funny you said that about looking forward to residing in white areas, grin I moved from blacks area few years ago to white area, infact, the area that i moved to i think might be the only black man who lives in the whole county. And i love it! grin some people might say i hate my own kind but i don't care! I don't want to live amongst black people anymore, i have lived amongst them growing up i am fed up of blackistan, ghetto shit. I have kids (mixed raced) who i don't want to get caught up in black gangs and drug wars in blackistan and the ghetto. If you can, move to white areas you will like it!, and forget the rethorics about racism most whites are not racist (as we are been made to believe by some media people) especially the well educated ones. And there are jobs in white areas it might not be the type of jobs you would like but it would be a start to better ones.

Once you get to know some white people you will like them they are not all racists. I know. Have been out with numerous white women and was married to one.

Yes, liverpoodlian accent is cute, Steven gerrard tries to hide his liverpoodlian accent when you go to liverpool you will hear the real liverpoodlian accent. You probarbly would not be able to understand them even i don't, co's i grew up in london.

It is at the south bank of river Thames, near the house of parlaiment, it is always available to ride, however you would have to go early because the queues are ussually very long you can spend more than 1 hour on the queue just to go on the ride.

Anfield stadium? Is that the one that was bought by American business men? I read about that in the news, perhaps i am wrong. I am not a football fan.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Absolutely!

Funny you said that about looking forward to residing in white areas, grin I moved from blacks area few years ago to white area, infact, the area that i moved to i think might be the only black man who lives in the whole county. And i love it! grin some people might say i hate my own kind but i don't care! I don't want to live amongst black people anymore, i have lived amongst them growing up i am fed up of blackistan, ghetto shit. I have kids (mixed raced) who i don't want to get caught up in black gangs and drug wars in blackistan and the ghetto. If you can, move to white areas you will like it!, and forget the rethorics about racism most whites are not racist (as we are been made to believe by some media people) especially the well educated ones. And there are jobs in white areas it might not be the type of jobs you would like but it would be a start to better ones.

Once you get to know some white people you will like them they are not all racists. I know. Have been out with numerous white women and was married to one.

Yes, liverpoodlian accent is cute, Steven gerrard tries to hide his liverpoodlian accent when you go to liverpool you will hear the real liverpoodlian accent. You probarbly would not be able to understand them even i don't, co's i grew up in london.

It is at the south bank of river Thames, near the house of parlaiment, it is always available to ride, however you would have to go early because the queues are ussually very long you can spend more than 1 hour on the queue just to go on the ride.

Anfield stadium? Is that the one that was bought by American business men? I read about that in the news, perhaps i am wrong. I am not a football fan.

You right...I guess we have some believes in common grin... While I was growing up I fancy the white people alot...I remember telling one of my uncle that I have never come across ugly white lady...I always chat with my folks then about how I'm gonna end up with a white woman...and they will be like..."ha! Dawson you want to loose our grandkids..." cheesy...They are definitely wonderful people I must confess.. I have dated few of them,
I'm not married yet but hoping to tie the knot soon with my American lady....

Just that I'm currently thinking of discussing A prenuptial agreement with her...hav no idea how she's gonna react to that.... And do you think it's safe ignoring that prenuptial idea?

cheesy I will really like to communicate with a liverpoodlian just to confirm how cute the accent is..there is a young lad that was born in Liverpool and currently play for Liverpool (Cutis Jones)..his accent.. doesn't even sounds English territory grin...I found Scottish accent attractive tho

Yea... Anfield/Liverpool FC, owned by John Henry, American Billionaire...
But the dude his little stingy in dropping funds unlike Manchester City...

So you not a football fan? cheesy That's so funny
Living in a country that takes football so serious... All the world attention is on UK football...what do you do on weekend when you not watching football cheesy grin

Yea...I made some research...seems I can even book the ticket online to ride it... any other fun activities apart from sighting
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Unrated900(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sorry bro rip
To you
The kids would be taken ssn from USA govt
Compare to Buhari country by which when even a soldier is dead
Or police
No one naira for his family
Wicked Buhari.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You right...I guess we have some believes in common grin... While I was growing up I fancy the white people alot...I remember telling one of my uncle that I have never come across ugly white lady...I always chat with my folks then about how I'm gonna end up with a white woman...and they will be like..."ha! Dawson you want to loose our grandkids..." cheesy...They are definitely wonderful people I must confess.. I have dated few of them,
I'm not married yet but hoping to tie the knot soon with my American lady....

Just that I'm currently thinking of discussing A prenuptial agreement with her...hav no idea how she's gonna react to that.... And do you think it's safe ignoring that prenuptial idea?

cheesy I will really like to communicate with a liverpoodlian just to confirm how cute the accent is..there is a young lad that was born in Liverpool and currently play for Liverpool (Cutis Jones)..his accent.. doesn't even sounds English territory grin...I found Scottish accent attractive tho

Yea... Anfield/Liverpool FC, owned by John Henry, American Billionaire...
But the dude his little stingy in dropping funds unlike Manchester City...

So you not a football fan? cheesy That's so funny
Living in a country that takes football so serious... All the world attention is on UK football...what do you do on weekend when you not watching football cheesy grin

Yea...I made some research...seems I can even book the ticket online to ride it... any other fun activities apart from sighting
Correct... grin

And yes!! There are ugly white women grin I like black women too just that i preffer whites you are sure of peace of mind with white women, they are understanding, caring, would do anything for you as long as you can be trusted and relied upon, they are not golddiggers, well... the ones i ve been aquinted with.

I don't think i am the best person to give advise on prenups i know it is a big deal in America whereas over here it isn't, also it would depend on individual decision. We didn't do a prenup when i was married, she divorced me anyway in the end cheesy my fault, infidelity... a pretty doctor. I tried getting her back she didn't want me. I was young and stupid.

Exactly.. (Curtis Jones) grin Trust me, when you visit liverpool you will see what i mean, the accent it is called " scouse" or scousers as in the liverpoodlians.

Scotish accent is weird i cannot comprehend it. grin grin
I know football is a big deal in the UK. Even though i have worked in football match events as a security personel No! i am not a football fan, i go swimming in the sea, (I live near the beach) ride bikes through the woods, breath the clean countryside fresh air, go watch live classic cars show, (drive one myself) go hunting or ride a horse.

Errr... i am not sure there are, the UK is a country of sighting as a whole.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Poleski: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
AppDevt:

Man wey sabi!
Most Nigerians in USA are Higher Middle class , Doctors, Professors, scientists . High Fliers in all aspects considered tough even working in NASA , research Biotechnology, Engineering , IT and their teenage kids are doing excellently well in universities academically and sports . This is for majority like 97%, everyone knows this .

That's true!
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Correct... grin

And yes!! There are ugly white women grin I like black women too just that i preffer whites you are sure of peace of mind with white women, they are understanding, caring, would do anything for you as long as you can be trusted and relied upon, they are not golddiggers, well... the ones i ve been aquinted with.

I don't think i am the best person to give advise on prenups i know it is a big deal in America whereas over here it isn't, also it would depend on individual decision. We didn't do a prenup when i was married, she divorced me anyway in the end cheesy my fault, infidelity... a pretty doctor. I tried getting her back she didn't want me. I was young and stupid.

Exactly.. (Curtis Jones) grin Trust me, when you visit liverpool you will see what i mean, the accent it is called " scouse" or scousers as in the liverpoodlians.

Scotish accent is weird i cannot comprehend it. grin grin
I know football is a big deal in the UK. Even though i have worked in football match events as a security personel No! i am not a football fan, i go swimming in the sea, (I live near the beach) ride bikes through the woods, breath the clean countryside fresh air, go watch live classic cars show, (drive one myself) go hunting or ride a horse.

Errr... i am not sure there are, the UK is a country of sighting as a whole.

Aww.. I'm really sorry about your divorce..one of the most reason my folks are not a fan of me getting married to a white a lady... Divorce is like a normal thing here in the west but a big deal in Africa.... I hope you find a lovely replacement...

I will just seek more legal advice if it's really neccassry to sign prenup or not...not a priority anyway...

You need to search Curtis Jones interview on YouTube...he speaks English like a Russian grin... But to be honest I wouldn't mind learning British accent generally...got few Exchange students here as friends in the states and I find them fascinating when we are communicating cheesy

Yea yea wink... But it's pretty funny when you working at a match event and all you think about is "why are this people screaming, shouting because of just football... abeg finish up the match and give me my wages" wink grin

Horse riding sounds great
Pls beware of sharks.. the UK have high number of them...
You have license to hunt? With a rifle? shocked

Yeah no doubt about it...it's a home for tourism
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
No be small thing
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by nnennachiji(f): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
baby124:

Lmao. You are sending me to go and google for wetin no concern me. What has this got to do with the lies that guy wrote on this thread.

It’s no lies . Don’t say what you don’t know
Am not saying it’s $250 but a child of a deceased receives 75% of a deceased parents social security benefits
It’s not a lie, that’s the fact
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Aww.. I'm really sorry about your divorce..one of the most reason my folks are not a fan of me getting married to a white a lady... Divorce is like a normal thing here in the west but a big deal in Africa.... I hope you find a lovely replacement...

I will just seek more legal advice if it's really neccassry to sign prenup or not...not a priority anyway...

You need to search Curtis Jones interview on YouTube...he speaks English like a Russian grin... But to be honest I wouldn't mind learning British accent generally...got few Exchange students here as friends in the states and I find them fascinating when we are communicating cheesy

Yea yea wink... But it's pretty funny when you working at a match event and all you think about is "why are this people screaming, shouting because of just football... abeg finish up the match and give me my wages" wink grin

Horse riding sounds great
Pls beware of sharks.. the UK have high number of them...
You have license to hunt? With a rifle? shocked

Yeah no doubt about it...it's a home for tourism
No need to be sorry as i ve said it was my own fault. "I couldn't keep it in me trousers" as we say here in England. grin it happened just got to move on, Yes, i have found numerous women after the divorce but still not a permanent one yet but i am not bothered. Divorces are not rampant over here as it is in the US. And it isn't just white people black people get divorces too just that black people in America do not like to get married they d rather call themselves baby mamas and dadies which is shamful and classless.

I agree you should seek more advice legally, America is run by lawyers anyway. grin No need i already know how Curtis Jones would sound when he speaks scouser.
Americans are facsinated by british accent, we were noticed quite alot when i visited Florida with me Mrs.

Yes, grin you are right, i am always at football match events just for the money. Worked in wembley, Spurs stadium, West ham and Arsenal.

Horse riding is great they charge a fee to ride, naah! There are no sharks in British waters atleast not in this beach where i live.

Naa! Not with a rifle, (license needed as you have indicated) just traps to catch Deers, rabbits and a boa sometimes. We go fishing and crabbing sometimes too it is a countryside not much city stuffs to do. I left the "mad house" London city to live here anyway.

Precisely....
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
No need to be sorry as i ve said it was my own fault. "I couldn't keep it in me trousers" as we say here in England. grin it happened just got to move on, Yes, i have found numerous women after the divorce but still not a permanent one yet but i am not bothered. Divorces are not rampant over here as it is in the US. And it isn't just white people black people get divorces too just that black people in America do not like to get married they d rather call themselves baby mamas and dadies which is shamful and classless.

I agree you should seek more advice legally, America is run by lawyers anyway. grin No need i already know how Curtis Jones would sound when he speaks scouser.
Americans are facsinated by british accent, we were noticed quite alot when i visited Florida with me Mrs.

Yes, grin you are right, i am always at football match events just for the money. Worked in wembley, Spurs stadium, West ham and Arsenal.

Horse riding is great they charge a fee to ride, naah! There are no sharks in British waters atleast not in this beach where i live.

Naa! Not with a rifle, (license needed as you have indicated) just traps to catch Deers, rabbits and a boa sometimes. We go fishing and crabbing sometimes too it is a countryside not much city stuffs to do. I left the "mad house" London city to live here anyway.

Precisely....

Pretty sure when you ready to settle you will find a wonderful one...I believe you have access to your child custody at any giving time....
Divorce is like going to mall here...just normal...I don't pray for one cheesy..sorry about that....I feel it's gonna stressed me emotionally and may affect my focus... I believe I will be lucky like those 60years married couple...

The British accent is awesome..but sometimes my british friend seems not to understand some American pronunciation words.... Like the British pronounce Carrot while Us English pronounce kehruht..

I'm sure you are the right candidate for the steward job because they are not allowed to watch match but only face the fans so that wouldn't bother you... cheesy

Seriously no shark? Are the frencch migrants coming in from your side...

Ohh...that's great...I wish I can hunt deers... Me I like fresh meats oh grin love fishing also...
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Pretty sure when you ready to settle you will find a wonderful one...I believe you have access to your child custody at any giving time....
Divorce is like going to mall here...just normal...I don't pray for one cheesy..sorry about that....I feel it's gonna stressed me emotionally and may affect my focus... I believe I will be lucky like those 60years married couple...

The British accent is awesome..but sometimes my british friend seems not to understand some American pronunciation words.... Like the British pronounce Carrot while Us English pronounce kehruht..

I'm sure you are the right candidate for the steward job because they are not allowed to watch match but only face the fans so that wouldn't bother you... cheesy

Seriously no shark? Are the frencch migrants coming in from your side...

Ohh...that's great...I wish I can hunt deers... Me I like fresh meats oh grin love fishing also...

I hope so, not bothered by it at the moment, yes, i have accesss to my kids 2kids, with 2 different mothers, (you would know about it you live in America) it is what it is. You know? everyone who ever got married i am sure thought that the marriage would last for 60 years too before they did it. But along the line shit happens. Now i sound like the yanks grin like we call you people.

Absolutely, british accent sounds exquisite, divine and splendid i like American accents too but not as much as i love the queen English. It gets me noticed in every country i ve visited but what surprises them usually is it is spoken by a black man. With there eyes closed they would bet i am definitely white. grin tough shit! I don't care! a tard.

grin grin @kehruht like tap instead of top or haspitrol for hospital or herrry for Harry or hersbernd for Husband. grin grin.

Yep!.... Sometimes i did other events like few years ago i was standing not too far from Taylor Swift at her music concert in Wembley i thought what? Who? undecided She cannot even sing but demanded for strict security. Beyonce and Jay Z wasn't too bad or was it Nkki Minaj? I was at all that events, well... worked at all the events standing few feets from them.

Naa! no sharks well.. i have not encountered one yet perhaps. No! Migrants come through Dover that costal area is more easier to enter into the UK from france.

I like fish, fresh meats, rabbit stew or pepper soup. tongue i catch alot of rabbists. I live in the country there are quite a few Deers, boas and rabbits.

What do you think about Biden and Democrats? I like President Trump and i don't believe he is racist, i would vote for him if i lived in the states.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by baby124: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
nnennachiji:

It’s no lies . Don’t say what you don’t know
Am not saying it’s $250 but a child of a deceased receives 75% of a deceased parents social security benefits
It’s not a lie, that’s the fact
So this is like an inheritance fund not so? You are very funny
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I hope so, not bothered by it at the moment, yes, i have accesss to my kids 2kids, with 2 different mothers, (you would know about it you live in America) it is what it is. You know? everyone who ever got married i am sure thought that the marriage would last for 60 years too before they did it. But along the line shit happens. Now i sound like the yanks grin like we call you people.

Absolutely, british accent sounds exquisite, divine and splendid i like American accents too but not as much as i love the queen English. It gets me noticed in every country i ve visited but what surprises them usually is it is spoken by a black man. With there eyes closed they would bet i am definitely white. grin tough shit! I don't care! a tard.

grin grin @kehruht like tap instead of top or haspitrol for hospital or herrry for Harry or hersbernd for Husband. grin grin.

Yep!.... Sometimes i did other events like few years ago i was standing not too far from Taylor Swift at her music concert in Wembley i thought what? Who? undecided She cannot even sing but demanded for strict security. Beyonce and Jay Z wasn't too bad or was it Nkki Minaj? I was at all that events, well... worked at all the events standing few feets from them.

Naa! no sharks well.. i have not encountered one yet perhaps. No! Migrants come through Dover that costal area is more easier to enter into the UK from france.

I like fish, fresh meats, rabbit stew or pepper soup. tongue i catch alot of rabbists. I live in the country there are quite a few Deers, boas and rabbits.

What do you think about Biden and Democrats? I like President Trump and i don't believe he is racist, i would vote for him if i lived in the states.

Yea it's the western world thing...but I'm glad you have access to your kids...we have couple of men here who have limited access time to visit their kisd in a months... Shit happens, grin that's life...

British accent is still the best..but you are right the English love how we speak but they believe we kinda first when communicating... especially guys from Oregon, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Kansas and Iowa unlike LA which are very slow speakers...

Yea ..our pronunciation is just different and that's how American speak...I notice Nigerian are following same words pronunciation with British

Lol...We respect Taylor swift here oh...she's a young legend cheesy.. same as we love having Adele, kelvin haris, Dua lupa around here on US tour...

Ohh..I pity the UK...you know having to take care of about 500 migrants coming in everyday... I really don't know why they are running away from France.. maybe you guys are giving them more benefits. wink.

You can't legally shoots a deer without a license.. While hunting for rabbits, pigs, and dove is allowed in Los Angeles County, by far the most popular hunt is for deer! I don't have such license but maybe in the future I will be qualified for one...

To be honest I love trump decision for the American people...he cares alot and have a better plan for them...people only dislike him because he only focus on American citizen and legally residents....Aliens in the states feels unsecure having him as a president....

His decision is tough but I know he feels whatever American soil generates belongs to the American people....

On the other hand..Biden is a presidency for the American citizen, Residence and Undocumented.... recently he just offered all undocumented NY based $15k for covid relief...

Republican believe it's a waste of tax money to keep this people in the Us...

So generally I like them both
Will always miss trump drama and action cheesy

America will always remain great nation no matter the president
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by khia: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Theicecode:
I wonder how you type without using your brain, where did they indicate that he was shot by a Nigerian?
The poster said PROBABLY. undecided
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Joeyfizzo: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
u think from ur wide-holed Anus
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Truthshscrazy: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
cry
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Unrated900(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Fahdiga:

Online defamation
Cyber bully

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.