Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) (64348 Views)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Fahdiga(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Theicecode:
I wasn't rude, the guy is fond of posting silly comments that's why I challenged him
Incoherent gibberish
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Fahdiga(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
authority2006:

The difference is not the word PROBABLY as you can see, neither the assumption. Lol.

The difference is people like him like to portray their fellow Nigerians in bad light, they enjoy ridiculing the name of their country, they love dragging it in the mud. May be it has to do with self hatred that grew inside them because of the fact that Nigeria as a country really disappointed them.

The resident in my post could be American, Nigerian, Italian, Mexican, etc. He didn't need to be specific with the word "Nigerian" as a suspect. That's not good himself as a Nigerian.
What a dry and stale gibberish
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Fahdiga(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
i understand where you are coming from perfectly well. That guy is notorious for painting Nigeria black. That i never support. However, both of you made assumptions using the word probably.
Absolute bunkum from a drunk
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by dragunov: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
He was probably shot by a fellow Nigerian

Nope. It doesn't work that way in the diaspora. He was shot by a black or white American who probably thought Njoku was a burglar. They can be that trigger happy or crazy.

At times, they just act without thinking. Always believing they can shoot anybody anytime while exercising some imaginary rights. And some black Americans can be very stupi.d too. They kill out of jealousy and envy because the guy is simply making money while they have to wait for government welfare.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Fahdiga(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
AppDevt:

Let us all join hands to report such fake accounts , they are agents planted here to cause confusion .

Let us get rid of them on this platform . They are toxic
What a disjointed and watery post
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Adabestseason(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
So a blackman could be killed in america without trace,so painful
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Fahdiga(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
LydayBobo:
. Please shut your trap. Shut it. I almost encountered similar thing last night when I tried Doordash for the first time. Delivering food to the hood is odikwa risky cos gun is like toy to them. Doordash is what we do for fun and sometimes VSOP money, so sad way to go for hustling man
What a weak response
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by DTaj: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gun violence! Too many instances. That has always been the huge minus about living in the US. It didn't start today...
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Fahdiga(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
For those of you punks quoting me and spewing garbage I bet y'all are illiterates that doesn't know the meaning of the word 'probably'. From the way you guys got angry with my post who knows you guys might be the shooter and I'm going to tag the FBI so that they can beam their searchlight on you punks so as to find the shooter amongst y'all
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by anneboleyn(f): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
I would rather stay in Nigeria than relocate to the US as a blackfolk. America with it's institutionalized racism, always demeaning the dark skinned African immigrant or native, gun violence a true cancer which has eaten into the fabric of their society, blackfolks getting killed just as in the days of Jim Crow and KKK, and it isn't looked at as any big deal in their society, because it's one of the status quo. No thanks, i'll pass

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by blackslayer: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Probably he went to deliver to a bad aka hood neighborhood!
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by yassinattah(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

People always pretend as if those places are Heaven.

He had been destined to die by a bullet. Whether in Nigeria or the USA.
You have been destined to die by going to jump on a vehicle moving on a highway now,so go and fulfil your destiny oponu.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You don't need vacation?... grin American visa doesn't mean you have to relocate permanently
You are correct, but i wouldn't want to go to America for vacations, there are better places i would want to go on vacations in Africa. I ve also been to the US numerous times and i wouldn't want to live there.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by yassinattah(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
don4real18:
Was he delivering to an all-white neighborhood? Yeah, there are neighborhoods you don't go to as a black man or you you will get maimed by the black-hating whites who feels I that the black men are overcrowding the US.
If that was the case,I do believe he was fully aware that he was suppose to go kitted with a bulletproof Teflon vest but I don’t think that was the case here,so your assumptions was quite inaccurate
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by dododawa1: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Problems no dey finish
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by grandstar(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

I very much doubt this.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are correct, but i wouldn't want to go to America for vacations, there are better places i would want to go on vacations in Africa. I ve also been to the US numerous times and i wouldn't want to live there.

Absolutely...I based in the US but I'm looking forward to visit the UK for holidays someday...
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by juman(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
This guy death is painful.
He was struggling to survive the lockdown effect but met death in food delivery job.
Probably he was at wrong place at wrong time.

Condolence to his family.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
yassinattah:

yassinattah to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
You have been destined to die by going to jump on a vehicle moving on a highway now,so go and fulfil your destiny oponu.

Yes I agree about the 2 useless idiots.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
timesup234:
20million American children go to bed hungry. You are a mugu
No mind am, some people just have fun abusing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
authority2006:

The difference is not the word PROBABLY as you can see, neither the assumption. Lol.

The difference is people like him like to portray their fellow Nigerians in bad light, they enjoy ridiculing the name of their country, they love dragging it in the mud. May be it has to do with self hatred that grew inside them because of the fact that Nigeria as a country really disappointed them.

The resident in my post could be American, Nigerian, Italian, Mexican, etc. He didn't need to be specific with the word "Nigerian" as a suspect. That's not good himself as a Nigerian.
They are enemies of Nigeria, they don't know what they say online counts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Why not? America is still better than nigzooria, Boko haramites, herdsmen and unknown gun men killed and still killing more innocent nigerians.
Are you an Ipobian?
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by juman(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
If I live in America, mean that I would have anti bullet and disappearing juju.

Violence in that country is at the level of third world countries.

Their police is terrorist organisation.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by moshino(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

What evidence of that do you have?
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by executive12: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

Not likely. More likely shot by a black American trying to rob him of a few quarters (coins).
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by executive12: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Commentor:
America isn't a safe nation.

Not true.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by yassinattah(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yes I agree about the 2 useless idiots.
What a narrow minded,soft headed,psychologically deficient animal with an archaic way of reasoning.
I can see Sense is far from this wan.
What a minus
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
yassinattah:

yassinattah to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
What a narrow minded,soft headed,psychologically deficient animal with an archaic way of reasoning.
What a minus
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Gfskw: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by yassinattah(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=104789274][/quote]

KingOfAllIgbos to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
What a minus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.