Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) (64338 Views)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Guardiola84: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSit0NADS2h/

Don't ever go to n america n decide to live in any democrat state pls,crime is d hallmark of democrat states
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by patani(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
He was probably shot by a fellow Nigerian

You will be surprised USA has one of the highest homicide rate in the world.. South side Chicago is a war zone literarily

Forget all the media paparazzi

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Horlami247: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Watch courtroom dramas on COURTCAM YouTube channel....

You will hate to visit America.

UK own na gun, you can still go there grin
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
yassinattah:

Yassinattah to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
What a narrow minded,soft headed,psychologically deficient animal with an archaic way of reasoning.
I can see Sense is far from this wan.
What a minus
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Absolutely...I based in the US but I'm looking forward to visit the UK for holidays someday...
Good! visit the UK you will like it. We are more sane and conservatively stiff uper lipped over here. cheesy less racism too.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by planetx: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
AppDevt:

Man wey sabi!
Most Nigerians in USA are Higher Middle class , Doctors, Professors, scientists . High Fliers in all aspects considered tough even working in NASA , research Biotechnology, Engineering , IT and their teenage kids are doing excellently well in universities academically and sports . This is for majority like 97%, everyone knows this .
MOST Nigerians in the US are not Higher middle class doctors, engineers, working in NASA etc. Most Nigerians in the US work regular jobs like this guy. And before you reply to me remember you said MOST.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
uptownmusic:

Are you an Ipobian?
I am not sure what ipobian mean. undecided
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
uptownmusic:

They are enemies of Nigeria, they don't know what they say online counts.
Nigeria is a failed nation, terrorists country, lawless, no justice for the poor nation, no electricity, fantastically corrupt and with fraudulent citizens.

Bboko haram, herdsmen, school kidnappers, police and army brutalities, unknown gun men, Abba kyari, hushpuppi and invictus obi let me stop here for now till a new crime is invented in nigeria.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Nigeria is a failed nation, terrorists country, lawless, no justice for the poor nation, no electricity, fantastically corrupt and with fraudulent citizens.

Bboko haram, herdsmen, school kidnappers, police and army brutalities, unknown gun men, Abba kyari, hushpuppi and invictus obi let me stop here for now till a new crime is invented in nigeria.
Go to Togo...only 5k transport. Go to America or UK, real men be where they want to, only slaves stay or do what they hate...we are 200million people, some need to leave. Enjoy your short life before it ends, stop living in misery, leave Nigeria and be happy and rich.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by WoundedLamb: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
richiemcgold:
america and gun violence are like this

Lol... Thank God there's no gun violence in Nigeria, right?
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by WoundedLamb: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You still need that American visa?

Rip dude...God will take care of your family

A man shot in the states, it's news. Hundreds die in Nigeria, it's normal. Yes, I still need that visa.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by WoundedLamb: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
The truth is that crime rate is higher in the US than it is here. I Watched an interview of an American woman who was questioned about her decision to move to Nigeria, and her response was that, she was more worried about being shot and killed in the US, than being kidnapped in Lagos. Just that the US have a working system, and a more responsive security system as the case may be.
Death rate is higher in Nigeria. I think that should be the ultimate factor.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by abbey621(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
anneboleyn:
I would rather stay in Nigeria than relocate to the US as a blackfolk. America with it's institutionalized racism, always demeaning the dark skinned African immigrant or native, gun violence a true cancer which has eaten into the fabric of their society, blackfolks getting killed just as in the days of Jim Crow and KKK, and it isn't looked at as any big deal in their society, because it's one of the status quo. No thanks, i'll pass

Yet all these things can be found in Nigeria to a certain degree, replace gun violenced with herdsmen and thugs, replace racism with bigotry and tribalism. When you get shot in America, you wither live and/or work in a rough area or you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Successful blacks are working and living their best life and nothing do them. In any country, you must know what and what not to do, delivering Door dash/Uber at night time is very risky especially in black dominated areas like Maryland, Chicago, NYC or ATL.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:

A man shot in the states, it's news. Hundreds die in Nigeria, it's normal. Yes, I still need that visa.

And God will good grants you that visa
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Good! visit the UK you will like it. We are more sane and conservatively stiff uper lipped over here. cheesy less racism too.

I really don't have issue about racism here in LA..
Yea absolutely...I'm looking forward visiting Liverpool city then spend some good time in city of London.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Canih28: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
The truth is that crime rate is higher in the US than it is here. I Watched an interview of an American woman who was questioned about her decision to move to Nigeria, and her response was that, she was more worried about being shot and killed in the US, than being kidnapped in Lagos. Just that the US have a working system, and a more responsive security system as the case may be.
Can u send me the interview link ?
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by don4real18(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
yassinattah:

If that was the case,I do believe he was fully aware that he was suppose to go kitted with a bulletproof Teflon vest but I don’t think that was the case here,so your assumptions was quite inaccurate
I only asked a question. I did not draw up conclusions yet.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Basic123: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
juman:
America is a crazy country.
Gun violence everywhere.
I HATE THAT COUNTRY
I HAVE NEVER DREAMED OF LIVING THEIR.
I SEE THE PLACE THE WAY I SEE LAUOS IN NIGERIA
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by WoundedLamb: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

And God will good grants you that visa

Thanks sir. I'm in North America. I was just trying to make a point.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Banmeallday: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
This is why NIGGER Area must fall...so many people doing meager jobs abroad to just survive when they are qualified to run companies and be in a Senate in their homeland...instead of Tinubu wife, or Okorocha....

Sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

No one can tell yet.

Was it a Nigerian or black that killed Floyd too?

Crime has no race, nationality or tribe.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Comedian2019: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
timesup234:
20million American children go to bed hungry. You are a mugu
You're a beast.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Nicoswit(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
southniyikaye:
The same usa wey so many people dey hustle to go..
Where come dey safe for this world bayi?
South Korea
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Yankee101: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

Lol. Almost certainly not. Nigerians here are not into gang banging
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by moneyisgood6or9: 2:39am On Aug 15, 2021
southniyikaye:
The same usa wey so many people dey hustle to go..
Where come dey safe for this world bayi?
NIGERIA
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Chigold101(m): 5:23am On Aug 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yea! Right! grin grin most shooting are black on black, black people kill more black people than any other ethnic in the US.
I am not talking about those who are into sh*t business like drugs and the rest of them. Or those fighting over a woman.
I am talking about people that are involved in legitimate business.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Chigold101(m): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2021
planetx:
What rock have you been living under to say blacks don't kill blacks in the US. People will just post all kind of nonsense on this forum.
Hmmm, your blocked brain won't allow you to read what I wrote very well, because if it did you would have seen the word "really."
You that live underwater talking about someone living in a rock.

Mtchewwwww
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by nnennachiji(f): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=baby124 post=104782125]
Where do you people get this sort of lies from? Who gives you 250 every month in US? Chai, is this what they now announce in village meetings? Maybe
A child receives about 75% of social security benefits of a deceased parent till the are 18 years. Google it
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by nnennachiji(f): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2021
baby124:

Where do you people get this sort of lies from? Who gives you 250 every month in US? Chai, is this what they now announce in village meetings? Maybe you mean UK?

A child receives about 75% of the social security benefits of a deceased parent. Google it
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I really don't have issue about racism here in LA..
Yea absolutely...I'm looking forward visiting Liverpool city then spend some good time in city of London.
That is because LA is well diversed with all kinda ethnics, people and characters. Alot of people living in Los Angeles are residents from other countries.

Good idea! go see Burkingham palace, Big Ben, Tower bridge and London Castle

Liverpool is fine too, try picking up few Liverpoodlian accent, you will like Liverpoodlians.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Chigold101:

I am not talking about those who are into sh*t business like drugs and the rest of them. Or those fighting over a woman.
I am talking about people that are involved in legitimate business.
Those are still black people and those are the ones who does most black on black killings, many of them deal on drugs, fight over women and are into shits. Those are the ones i am talking about too.

Ofcourse! cheesy No legitimate black business person would go around shooting and killing people, because they do legitimate business and are not in gangs or into shits. That would be obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.