Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) (64347 Views)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by NoFucksToGive: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You still need that American visa?

Rip dude...God will take care of your family

Says an illegitimate who will never be given American visa till he dies

Rest in peace in Nigeria forever for no single country will grant you visa forever till you die

You will never escape from Nigeria
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by fof1: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
He was probably shot by a fellow Nigerian

PLS KEEP UR ILL-TIMED ASSUMPTIONS TO UR SELF. THE US FBI/SY SYSTEMS WILL FISH OUT D CRIMINALS... HATERS OF BLACKS ABOUNDS IN AMERICA....MAY HIS INNOCENT SOUL RIP

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by authority2006(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
lol. After saying he has no brain, you still used "probably" and also made an assumption just like him. What's the difference between the 2 of you. Since the killer is not known, people can only make assumptions which is not bad.

The difference is not the word PROBABLY as you can see, neither the assumption. Lol.

The difference is people like him like to portray their fellow Nigerians in bad light, they enjoy ridiculing the name of their country, they love dragging it in the mud. May be it has to do with self hatred that grew inside them because of the fact that Nigeria as a country really disappointed them.

The resident in my post could be American, Nigerian, Italian, Mexican, etc. He didn't need to be specific with the word "Nigerian" as a suspect. That's not good for himself as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by DonroxyII: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Klass99:

Those African Americans have got nothing on us, when it comes to drug use, pimping, gangs and murder. Most of their crimes (aggravated assault or murder) are so senseless, you wonder what is wrong with these people?

The black man has a serious problem and it is not only in Africa. I don't even mean this as a diss or insult to my own race, but mehn we've got issues.
If you can't holistically see the odds in your race but keep insulting other race then you would be an hypocrite.....

You have done nothing wrong ... The curse on Black is quite complex and there is need for more and much God/Good/Humanitarianism to lift the curse !!
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
goodheart02:

Yes we still need it. America is far better than shitty Nigeria.

And almighty will grant you your desires
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
calcal:

RIP fellow countryman.

The government already taking care of the family even before his death.

Each of the children is receiving $250 every month until 18 years.

This is not God but a functioning system

That's true bro...

No where is safe...but American is better
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Why not? America is still better than nigzooria, Boko haramites, herdsmen and unknown gun men killed and still killing more innocent nigerians.

Absolutely no doubt about it...

I pray God approve your visa
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Comedian2019:

You can't compare US to Nigeria. In this unfortunate incidence, his children will not suffer.
If he was killed by accidental discharge in Nigeria, sorry for his family.

God will continue to strengthen his family...

Have a great weekend bro

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by chukel(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
authority2006:

The difference is not the word PROBABLY as you can see, neither the assumption. Lol.

The difference is people like him like to portray their fellow Nigerians in bad light, they enjoy ridiculing the name of their country, they love dragging it in the mud. May be it has to do with self hatred that grew inside them because of the fact that Nigeria as a country really disappointed them.

The resident in my post could be American, Nigerian, Italian, Mexican, etc. He didn't need to be specific with the word "Nigerian" as a suspect. That's not good himself as a Nigerian.
i understand where you are coming from perfectly well. That guy is notorious for painting Nigeria black. That i never support. However, both of you made assumptions using the word probably.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by goodheart02(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

And almighty will grant you your desires

Amen to my good wishes. Amen

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by AppDevt: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Poleski:

Nigerians aren't known to be that violent in U.S. They focuse more on their career. The shooter might be a Black American. Many Black Americans are useless and violent!

Man wey sabi!
Most Nigerians in USA are Higher Middle class , Doctors, Professors, scientists . High Fliers in all aspects considered tough even working in NASA , research Biotechnology, Engineering , IT and their teenage kids are doing excellently well in universities academically and sports . This is for majority like 97%, everyone knows this .

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Theicecode(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Klass99:

kiss I wish I could like your post 10 times over.

A month or two ago, I watched a re-enacted crime story on one of my favourite channels. Even though it was a re-enactment, actual footage of the crime was aired as well.

It was a crime very similar to this one and a Nigerian cabbie doing honest work in the US, was killed by African Americans - a dating couple.

It was a series of murders where all the victims were cab drivers, who were booked for a ride and when they picked up their passenger, they would be robbed then shot.

The girl was the one calling the cab company to book rides and lure unsuspecting victims to their death, while her boyfriend was doing the actual killing, after they robbed.

They were such an ugly couple (when their photos were shown) I thought they are just as ugly as their souls. Someone will come and open mouth waaa, dey yarn rubbish that he must have been killed by a Nigerian.

Those African Americans have got nothing on us, when it comes to drug use, pimping, gangs and murder. Most of their crimes (aggravated assault or murder) are so senseless, you wonder what is wrong with these people?

The black man has a serious problem and it is not only in Africa. I don't even mean this as a diss or insult to my own race, but mehn we've got issues.
You are right babe, the ignorant folks here think Nigerians are only the only people commiting crimes in the US, if only they know how vile, treacherous and evil African Americans are, infact there's a certain neighborhood in the US that African Americans kill each other every blessed day,

once they know that someone is rich and doing well, they will track the person, rob and kill that person.
Unfortunately, black on black hatred is worst, check most of the successful black rappers that we're killed since 2010 till this day, it was there fellow black men that killed them.

2 Likes

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Originalsly: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

probably ..... why are so many upset about this statement?

Thousandsssss of DoorDash and other food delivery services dashing around 24/7 ... even last night around 10:30 I was surprised to see a girl about age 15 delivering. This killing is unusual ... there is more to it.

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by AppDevt: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
That's sad!
And that guy that typed trash up there should just shut up and stop giving false assumption.

Let us all join hands to report such fake accounts , they are agents planted here to cause confusion .

Let us get rid of them on this platform . They are toxic
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by MufasaLion: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
AppDevt:

Let us all join hands to report such fake accounts , they are agents planted here to cause confusion .

Let us get rid of them on this platform . They are toxic

Damn straight!
cool
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Ayoefa: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
i feel sad when these children talk down on this nation, incite violence and blow issues out of proportion. Most are people who have never left the shores of Nigeria. Things may not be great, but this country is safe. Imagine what will be heard of Nigeria if 430 people get killed by gun in a week alone. Imagine what it would look like if Nigeria had a liberal gun ownership law like the states. Yet these kids support dispossession of arms of security operatives by civilians. We really do not know what we enjoy in Nigeria.

Aptly stated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Okuda:

More Nigerians in Nigeria have died from gun shots from gun related incidents in a country where having guns as a private individual is a crime than in America where the gun laws are open to all citizens. If you should know over 500,000 Nigerians are living in the US. So what are you saying?
no be fight my broda,
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by AppDevt: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Theicecode:
You are right babe, the ignorant folks here think Nigerians are only the only people commiting crimes in the US, if only they know how vile, treacherous and evil African Americans are, infact there's a certain neighborhood in the US that African Americans kill each other every blessed day,

once they know that someone is rich and doing well, they will track the person, rob and kill that person.
Unfortunately, black on black hatred is worst, check most of the successful black rappers that we're killed since 2010 till this day, it was there fellow black men that killed them.

Nigerians in US are only interested in doing well amd sending their kids to Ivy League schools.
They are doing well , working so hard and paying billions in taxes .

There was a report on CNN saying Nigerian Americans are more educated than White American and masters degree for them is basic
Fareed on CNN read the report and stated how well they are doing .
The CNN report is every where and he backed it up with lots of statistics .
Nigerian kids are not basic !

2 Likes

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Absolutely no doubt about it...

I pray God approve your visa
Thank you! But i don't need an American visa, i am quite happy where i am. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by AppDevt: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
That's sad!
And that guy that typed trash up there should just shut up and stop giving false assumption.

Please report the account and encourage others to start reporting accounts with fake info aimed at a specific purpose .

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by YungMillionaire: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
southniyikaye:
The same usa wey so many people dey hustle to go..Where come dey safe for this world bayi?

My brother everyday in US there is a mass shooting. Too many guns in the hands of evil people.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Guestlander: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
osamz007:

Na your person go do you pass... What a sad world

You believe that nonsense that he was probably shot by a Nigerian?
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by planetx: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerians don't shoot each other in the US. He was most likely shot by an akata during a robbery gone wrong, that area is a predominantly akata neighborhood Mitcheville, Bowie.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by planetx: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
wink2015:
SEE YOUR LIFE !

THIS IS A JOB YOU WILL HATE TO DO IN NIGERIA.

YOU ARE DOING IT IN THE STATES !

It has caused you your life.

What a hell !
And he could make up to $1500 a week doing it so what is your point again ?

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by planetx: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Chigold101:

N
Blacks don't really kill blacks in the USA, most times it's the white that kill blacks because most are racists
What rock have you been living under to say blacks don't kill blacks in the US. People will just post all kind of nonsense on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Thank you! But i don't need an American visa, i am quite happy where i am. cheesy

You don't need vacation?... American visa doesn't mean you have to relocate permanently
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:

You don't need vacation?... grin American visa doesn't mean you have to relocate permanently
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Vikiman419(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Theicecode:
I wonder how you type without using your brain, where did they indicate that he was shot by a Nigerian?He said "probably"
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Theicecode(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
breathelove:

You didn't have to be rude.
I wasn't rude, the guy is fond of posting silly comments that's why I challenged him
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by zinaunreal(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Manage enter Yankee still go die what a waste of visa
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Theicecode(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
AppDevt:

Nigerians in US are only interested in doing well amd sending their kids to Ivy League schools.
They are doing well , working so hard and paying billions in taxes .

There was a report on CNN saying Nigerian Americans are more educated than White American and masters degree for them is basic
Fareed on CNN read the report and stated how well they are doing .
The CNN report is every where and he backed it up with lots of statistics .
Nigerian kids are not basic !

True bruh, you will rarely see a Nigerian gangster in the US, the Nigerians I know there are very hardworking, sedulous in nature, the African Americans and whites there don't study as hard as Nigerians, and if you check most top companies there, it would be so hard not to find Nigerians

Nigerians tops everywhere

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Fahdiga(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Originalsly:

probably ..... why are so many upset about this statement?

Thousandsssss of DoorDash and other food delivery services dashing around 24/7 ... even last night around 10:30 I was surprised to see a girl about age 15 delivering. This killing is unusual ... there is more to it.
That's it dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.