Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? (28210 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Is there a perfect approach to end a relationship without hurting a partner?

Maybe the relationship gets too boring often or perhaps u both are not compatible in anyway or perhaps u both want desame thing but in different ways and style.

Maybe u care about this person but u dont want to hurt their feeling and you know it is best that u both parted ways.

How do u go about it?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by RoyaltyQueen(f): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Try and avoid your partner

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by donbachi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Talk it over with him/her.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
donbachi:
Talk it over with him/her.
how?
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Godada(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
No matter any approach,it will still hurt the person.
Bros/hanti, I no do again... simple

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Loveknitting: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:

Not cool that way.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
I've learnt to live with my choices with no much of regrets good or bad. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do son

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by frankkydee(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
There's no two ways about it. Why can't you guys talk out your differences, your likes and dislikes maybe things might probably change after knowing all of those. But if you can't resolve your differences still, just call a spade a spade and find your square root

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Aniboo: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Tell her she give you std

8 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Demigod22: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
When I lost feelings for my last girlfriend, I wanted to end the relationship amicably by avoiding her and not giving her attention, but she was not getting the point. I tried talking to her but she won't even listen. Although, I ended the relationship as peaceful as I can, but she felt really bad and hurt.

In any relationship, the person that love most gets hurt the most.

216 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Olibboy: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2021
The doctor said I burnt my liver
I've been drinking
Smoking cigars used to sing and play my guitar
Now I'm lost in this sambisa
Everything I do am
Everything way you talk I do am

See yhu don burst my eye glass
Yhu don scatter my plans
See my eye I don prass
Yhu put me for ambulance
See what yhu made me, bitch
See what yhu made me be
See what yhu did to me
God save me please

SHE GO RUN FARAWAY

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Pumpumking: 12:38am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

Maybe the relationship gets too boring often or perhaps u both are not compatible in anyway or perhaps u both want desame thing but in different ways and style.

Maybe u care about this person but u dont want to hurt their feeling and you know it is best that u both parted ways.

How do u go about it?

angry
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Pumpumking: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

How do u go about it?

end wot? If u end relation ship ...were will u find pucccccy sir? angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by SteffNikky(f): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2021
When my previous relationship was getting boring I decided to end it without hurting him .....��after breaking up with him that's when I realized I can't stay without him ��
Now am hurt and heartbroken....I don't know what to do bcus he's seeing someone nowww...

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by nokspos: 1:39am On Aug 15, 2021
There nothing like "i love him or her before", its all devils work. People don't understand how spiritual relationship is. It can make or break you. If it was meant to make you or if it was meant to complete you but in the spiritual world , you are meant to be broken. Then the devil will do everything to make him or her look like shit, then few years later you'll be asking yourself what was i thinking.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by zexy2030(m): 2:06am On Aug 15, 2021
It's simple. just Stop what started the relationship.

If na call start am...stop

If na sex start am....stop

If na gift start am....stop

If na jokes start am...stop

Na weytin u take start am, na em dey end am.

192 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by eazzzy1(m): 4:11am On Aug 15, 2021
Even your next relationship will end up been boring after a while, if your partner doesn’t give you problems just enjoy the boredom or find a way to make things spicy. You can’t rely on a girl to make the relationship fun, that’s a man’s responsibility.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 15, 2021
SteffNikky:
When my previous relationship was getting boring I decided to end it without hurting him .....��after breaking up with him that's when I realized I can't stay without him ��
Now am hurt and heartbroken....I don't know what to do bcus he's seeing someone nowww...
I can help

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by FalseOracle50: 4:20am On Aug 15, 2021
The God of multiplication shall multiply to an over whelming increase everything you lay your hands on in Jesus name

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 15, 2021
FalseOracle50:
The God of multiplication shall multiply to an over whelming increase everything you lay your hands on in Jesus name

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 15, 2021
eazzzy1:
Even your next relationship will end up been boring after a while, if your partner doesn’t give you problems just enjoy the boredom or find a way to make things spicy. You can’t rely on a girl to make the relationship fun, that’s a man’s responsibility.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 15, 2021
zexy2030:
It's simple. just Stop what started the relationship.

If na call start am...stop

If na sex start am....stop

If na gift start am....stop

If na jokes start am...stop

Na weytin u take start am, na em dey end am.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 15, 2021
nokspos:
There nothing like "i love him or her before", its all devils work. People don't understand how spiritual relationship is. It can make or break you. If it was meant to make you or if it was meant to complete you but in the spiritual world , you are meant to be broken. Then the devil will do everything to make him or her look like shit.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

end wot? If u end relation ship ...were will u find pucccccy sir? angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 15, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Olibboy:
The doctor said I burnt my liver
I've been drinking
Smoking cigars used to sing and play my guitar
Now I'm lost in this sambisa
Everything I do am
Everything way you talk I do am

See yhu don burst my eye glass
Yhu don scatter my plans
See my eye I don prass
Yhu put me for ambulance
See what yhu made me, bitch
See what yhu made me be
See what yhu did to me
God save me please

SHE GO RUN FARAWAY

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 15, 2021

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Authoreety: 5:11am On Aug 15, 2021
Nothing much... We wr not there wen you guys started... Don't come here and give us unnecessary head ache...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? / The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.