Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,095 members, 7,838,767 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Is Seun Really Worth $8million? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Seun Really Worth $8million? (1640 Views)

Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It / My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! / If Nairaland Is Paying N10 For Every Like, How Much Is Seun Owing You Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by WarAgainstBegga: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
With his low budget Christmas hat and his archaic web site.... And his tribalistic and religion bigotry mindset.

This nigga can sit and done with Pantami and Osama bin laden and the world won't notice.

Cunny "i-too-know" man

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by Aniboo: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Post your picture let’s check something

2 Likes

Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by WarAgainstBegga: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aniboo:
Post your picture let’s check something
Mtvheew
Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by GeneralPula: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:
With his low budget Christmas hat and his archaic web site.... And his tribalistic and religion bigotry mindset.

This nigga can sit and done with Pantami and Osama bin laden and the world won't notice.

Cunny "i-too-know" man

What makes him tribalist and religion bigotry?
Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by Cholls(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by Plomo: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
I know his dad owns one college sha, so him don dey touch money tey tey. What no one has a round number for is his networth.

And no @op, this will not push traffic to your blog.

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by ConnectPhones(m): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
See ordinary nshi_ewu. More money bro
Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2021
Thread for poor people.... walks out..... undecided
Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by waploger(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Seriously bro, did i offend you? na beg i dey beg?
Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by Kobicove(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:

Cunny "i-too-know" man

This reeks of bad belleism undecided
Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by suffering: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Likely more than. I know a guy who came across his account details for an extended period of time. My man nearly ran mad when he saw the millions which go through the account steady. I never believed this dump made money, but my guy is a very truthful person.
Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by Belafonte(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin
Joblessness
Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by Belafonte(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
suffering:
Likely more than. I know a guy who came across his account details for an extended period of time. My man nearly ran mad when he saw the millions which go through the account steady. I never believed this dump made money, but my guy is a very truthful person.

You no see the advert rates alone? Wetin you dey doubt?
Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by suffering: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Belafonte:

You no see the advert rates alone? Wetin you dey doubt?
Who here honestly buys from the adverts? The only times I’ve clicked the links are by mistake and I know Nairalanders choose to sell services yet never buy. Konnectclub that heavily advertises here is nothing more than a scammer who makes enough to buy ad spaces.
Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by Belafonte(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
suffering:
Who here honestly buys from the adverts? The only times I’ve clicked the links are by mistake and I know Nairalanders only sell services yet never buy. Konnectclub that heavily advertises here is nothing more than a scammer who makes enough to buy ad spaces.

You think everybody buys when they see ads. Ads convert at like 3%-5% for most items. Maybe the bitcoin and gift card guys have a higher conversion rate, but I believe it will still be less than 15% per campaign.

And even if people are not patronising the businesses that advertise, the ads haven't stopped, so Seun is still getting his money

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Really Worth $8million? by gistray: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
I dislike this tribalistic lucky ingrade who don't know how to handle a business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Your Family Members Helpful? When U Are In Trouble? / Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge / 18+: Would You Spend This Coins ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.