Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,902 members, 7,852,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast (10548 Views)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Is that impossible
osmosis101:
SHE NO GET NIPPLES
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys, please my girlfriend is acting strange whenever I am with her, I will see the downside touch it and even finger it but when I want to suck the breast and see it she says no. Even when I remove her clothes and wanted to remove her bra she will tell me to go out before she remove her bra please can someone tell me what is wrong?

Something tells me she has only one breast. Like she had surgery or something like that .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Frales6(f): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Abi she pad the breast?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Ibst: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Generalwoodz:
grin grin
This life is not balanced I swear... Your own predicament kind of reminds me clearly of my own case, but mine is different. My case is entirely opposite!

This babe would only allow me to suck breast sucksexfully. But whenever I set my fingers to survey the region of sweeter concentration, that area in-between her legs na Tauh I go hear!

She would hit my hands, arm and fingers off...I would then back off like a poor wet drenched rat. embarassed

She left me with only breast...Well rounded, firm and succulent. I don suck tire. As I'm writing this Even my index finger has not entered the Vee to taste it's PH level. Sadly.

It's has now painfully reached the level where she would set free the two juicy boobs like harden criminals, and she'd tie double wrapper like our mothers do when they go to Sunday mass. And Beneath those wrappers are pants with strong cottons....it's a single pant but when you touch it seems like it's up to seven!

Picture those kind of pant Rambo and commando normally wears in movies when they are about to swim... What's she tryna protect ? I yon know undecided... A formidable wall of Jericho!

Now, I chew the breast like egg rolls in a bid to punish her and make her succumb...wish me success.
Wahala in Different shape :-D
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Shedrack777: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am not a feminist
oh, i see, there are no men in space. sorry o.
we, we dey earth dey enjoy our selves with natural milk. too bad yours can not suckle. eyya! chai, i feel for you o. you'll never feel like a woman
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Shedrack777:
[s] oh, i see, there are no men in space. sorry o.
we, we dey earth dey enjoy our selves with natural milk. too bad yours can not suckle. eyya! chai, i feel for you o. you'll never feel like a woman [/s]
When your mate are hustling,you dey stress yourself dey suck bwess way no get milk.
Don't pity me, pity yourself ooo.
I am a woman so I will always feel like a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Shedrack777: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
When your mate are hustling,you dey stress yourself dey suck bwess way no get milk.
Don't pity me, pity yourself ooo.
I am a woman so I will always feel like a woman.
lol! i feel a tone of frustration in your write up. well, as for the hustling advise, thank you for that. i'll add more effort should in case i'll be feeding 45 people from tomorrow. but right now, my daily hustle can feed 27 people. thanks anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Newboss(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Whenever we start to talk about toto, some people, especially men, go just get triggered.

See them all over this thread. Men, stop simping. Na toto we dey talk about, and there is nothing special about toto. Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Malawian(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys, please my girlfriend is acting strange whenever I am with her, I will see the downside touch it and even finger it but when I want to suck the breast and see it she says no. Even when I remove her clothes and wanted to remove her bra she will tell me to go out before she remove her bra please can someone tell me what is wrong?
Her bress don fall. Had one like that back in Ekpoma.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by vickertony(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kondomatic:
Maybe the breasts are not her own
Hahaha grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Bunmhi(f): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by HaykynLibra: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Swears, na small boobs gang dey do dat.. As in extremely small boobs. I met one, as a guy, my breast is even bigger than hers.. That day I unhooked her bra, she quickly struggles for the duvet to cover herself..
Her boobs attracted me in d 1st place because of how big dey appear inside her cloth not knowing I was being deceived with a padded bra, maybe she even stuck in some clothes in there..
After I discovered I was being deceived, d love and lust just vanished into thin air..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Pumpumking: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Leave person pikin allow,no be by force to suck bwess. Are u a baby??

kaiiiiiii...if i date u...can i drink booooooooobsi? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Pumpumking: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2021
BonPatrick:

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by HaykynLibra: 1:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Lol.. Don't kill me with laugh abeg..
Generalwoodz:
grin grin
This life is not balanced I swear... Your own predicament kind of reminds me clearly of my own case, but mine is different. My case is entirely opposite!

This babe would only allow me to suck breast sucksexfully. But whenever I set my fingers to survey the region of sweeter concentration, that area in-between her legs na Tauh I go hear!

She would hit my hands, arm and fingers off...I would then back off like a poor wet drenched rat. embarassed

She left me with only breast...Well rounded, firm and succulent. I don suck tire. As I'm writing this Even my index finger has not entered the Vee to taste it's PH level. Sadly.

It's has now painfully reached the level where she would set free the two juicy boobs like harden criminals, and she'd tie double wrapper like our mothers do when they go to Sunday mass. And Beneath those wrappers are pants with strong cottons....it's a single pant but when you touch it seems like it's up to seven!

Picture those kind of pant Rambo and commando normally wears in movies when they are about to swim... What's she tryna protect ? I yon know undecided... A formidable wall of Jericho!

Now, I chew the breast like egg rolls in a bid to punish her and make her succumb...wish me success.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Pumpumking: 1:03am On Aug 16, 2021
BonPatrick:

bros..u dont suk booobsi, u drink boooobsi like gentlemens.......thats y she rejectin u sir!!!

but if u need help sir, am on stand by!! (no ofeinse) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Judybash93(m): 4:33am On Aug 16, 2021
With all the problems in this country, na bresss this one dey find undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Goldbw122(m): 5:26am On Aug 16, 2021
BonPatrick:
When she is sleeping check her breast to see if anything is wrong?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by osmosis101(m): 5:29am On Aug 16, 2021
BonPatrick:
Is that impossible

Yes,I have experienced one like that
She get better chest,but nothing wey my lips for hold

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by okoroemeka(m): 5:54am On Aug 16, 2021
BonPatrick:
that breast is her weakest link and she might not predict how she will behave or react if you access the breasts,some breasts are so sensitive that a woman's bravado shatters immediately you manipulate the nipples,if you really want to tackle a breasts that is seriously protected like that be ready because it will unleash an erotic change in your babe that will surprise you,be ready to settle a pulsating pvssy because you have to be careful for what you wish for,cause you might get it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by bigpicture001: 5:59am On Aug 16, 2021
She has given birth before and don't want u to notice it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Thanks boss
Malawian:

Her bress don fall. Had one like that back in Ekpoma.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2021
If i found out she did same I will not love her again because she is not being real
HaykynLibra:
Swears, na small boobs gang dey do dat.. As in extremely small boobs. I met one, as a guy, my breast is even bigger than hers.. That day I unhooked her bra, she quickly struggles for the duvet to cover herself..
Her boobs attracted me in d 1st place because of how big dey appear inside her cloth not knowing I was being deceived with a padded bra, maybe she even stuck in some clothes in there..
After I discovered I was being deceived, d love and lust just vanished into thin air..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2021
She is sensitive once my hands goes there she will warn me not to go there.
I was not happy about it I have ask her what happened she never tell me
Goldbw122:

When she is sleeping check her breast to see if anything is wrong?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2021
But her pussy is tight na only one finger entered although she is not a virgin
bigpicture001:
She has given birth before and don't want u to notice it
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2021
U might be right she ask me the other day how many minutes can I last I told her 34minutes she said ok. But am scared because am fat now I don't know if I still have the energy I have before when I was slim
okoroemeka:
that breast is her weakest link and she might not predict how she will behave or react if you access the breasts,some breasts are so sensitive that a woman's bravado shatters immediately you manipulate the nipples,if you really want to tackle a breasts that is seriously protected like that be ready because it will unleash an erotic change in your babe that will surprise you,be ready to settle a pulsating pvssy because you have to be careful for what you wish for,cause you might get it.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Gospel2Day: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Generalwoodz:
grin grin

I pity your poor soul running a marathon to Hell fire.
You have lost all sense of shame.
You feel proud to disrespect and disobey your Creator and Preserver.
You will pay a very heavy price for your rebellion in everlasting Lake of Fire, unless you repent of your fornication.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Generalwoodz(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I pity your poor soul running a marathon to Hell fire.
You have lost all sense of shame.
You feel proud to disrespect and disobey your Creator and Preserver.
You will pay a very heavy price for your rebellion in everlasting Lake of Fire, unless you repent of your fornication.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.

When it's time for offering let me know...

Nigga, Are you not even ashamed of yourself? You don't pratice what you preach and hell fire is your portion, address and home.

Now what you do is copy righteous, nairaland resident pastor, with a sprinkle of mummy GO's dosage of foolishness, then run berserk all over the place with it...na hell you dey go like this make I tell you shameless Lamb...

I'm ready for you dirindin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Gospel2Day: 1:38am On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=Generalwoodz post=110316611]

When it's time for offering let me know...

Nigga, Are you not even ashamed of yourself? You don't pratice what you preach and hell fire is your portion, address and home.

Now what you do is copy righteous, nairaland resident pastor, with a sprinkle of mummy GO's dosage of foolishness, then run berserk all over the place with it...na hell you dey go like this make I tell you shameless Lamb...

I'm ready for you dirindin

I don't need the dirty offering of a shameless fornicator, who has no regard or respect for his Creator.
I don't expect anything better from someone who doesn't fear God. Your calling me abusive names is normal for a soul under the control of demons of fornication and other sins.
Pẹ̀lẹ́, get saved and get well soonest in Jesus Name.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex / Is An Artificial Pink Lips Cream Safe On One's Lips? / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.