Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North (15012 Views)

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos / 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by bongap1: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lalong is really a big buffoon, Fulani will kill someone and answer his calls to confirm to the caller that they've killed their brother, but touch Fulani person, this cow of a governor will impose curfew, just today, theyve stabbed some miango women hawking yam at gangare. they'll never go there to fish out who killed those women, but go to rukuba road and gada biu and see the strategic manhunt going on there.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Breakinglimit: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
The Middle Belt are paying for the atrocities they committed against the igbos during Biafra war.

The Hausa/Fulani people used them very to fight Birafans.
Good morning Middle Belt...

Gowon , David Mark etc how market?
. Karma is a debt its can't decay....
Enjoy it to the fullest.....
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
UselessBuhari:
Useless fulani slave that calls himself a governor.

Where was he when Foolanis where attacking his people
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by stieyven(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Anything North is disastrous to humanity.

Even the Bible instructed us to fear North.
You know that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
It's clearly stated in the Bible, "fear not;for I am with you." Isaiah 41:10 and not "fear North."
Do not take the word of the Lord in vain or his name. Exodus 20 :7
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by sonofElElyon: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
There ought to be arrangements put in place for people to buy foodstuffs nearby during the curfew
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by 4reala(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
This governor, security wise, he is a total failure. This curfew in the north, is it to totally entrap his people so that this terrorists will come and slaughter them all while security officers look the other way.
Please stop this nonsense and allow the people defend themselves

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
LandMann:
This country should be divided so that Muslims can leave how they like.

Hausas, Fulanis and Muslims have given this country a bad name as a terrorist country.

You're cursed if you are a southerner and still want to share the same country with people who are terrorists and want to slice every throat for their religion
just look at what happened when their person enter power. It's been woes all through. Anything they touch turn to calamitous disasters.

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by LastProphet: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Watch and see how Muslim will kill again like the one that caused this
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by bzone(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
It's unfortunate that in the 21 century where people in The developed world are thinking of making life better for themselves we are still talking religion and even killing ourselves... What a shameful thing!!! I am ashamed to be called Nigerian!!

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Obamaofusa: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mightymanna:
Those southern Kaduna people and Plateau people are worst Savage animals on earth. Always killing innocent travelers instead of them to Enter bush and face real Fulani Herdsmen

So the people the fulanis killed are not innocent ?God will surely destroy the deceitful..

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by yinks77: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Until the presidency stands for all ethnic groups in the country as against the double standard being displayed, this attack only marks the beginning of the declaration of war against the evil Fulanis and their cohorts in the country. We are bracing for the war. Nobody has a monopoly of violence. Mind you, the people of Jos Plateau have never been defeated in any war by this evil Fulanis, and they can never be defeated. So we are ready for war. Other ethnic groups being constantly terrorized by this evil killers are also bracing for a show down. Lets see how it will all start and end.

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by bigcasava1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I don't know why you are like this, just because a sect of a tribe commit atrocities. Then innocent people will pay for it

I won't be surprised if you were part of those that killed these innocent Travellers

I just wish your family was part
Fulanis herdsman killed my people in enugui to the extend they killed a pregnant woman and remove the baby in her womb cut the head of the innocent and I know you were happt about it, but my people did not retaliatethe against the Fulani because we choose not to be like them. But if any other tribes choose to retaliate I won't be against it. My anger is against my christian brothers who are cowards and sell out.

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by austinbuba: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
The police said the attackers were suspected to be Irigwe youths. According to the police, the victims were Muslim faithful who were coming back from the annual Zikr prayer in Bauchi state and were heading to Ikare in Ondo state. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1429397-photos-emerge-25-travellers-killed-jos-buried-mass-grave.html
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by PastorFire: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
bongap1:
Lalong is really a big buffoon, Fulani will kill someone and answer his calls to confirm to the caller that they've killed their brother, but touch Fulani person, this cow of a governor will impose curfew, just today, theyve stabbed some miango women hawking yam at gangare. they'll never go there to fish out who killed those women, but go to rukuba road and gada biu and see the strategic manhunt going on there.
Please tell them to stay at home. Why go to Gangare at this hot time to sell yam?. If they come to your area, defend yourselves. I was almost at Gangare too.
Reports of possible attacks also coming in from Ola, Yan Trailer, ECWA Goodnews (Terminus).
Please retreat to base and launch counter if attacked.

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
UselessBuhari:
Useless fulani slave that calls himself a governor.

Where was he when Foolanis where attacking his people
Kill yourself!
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Peaceadebu: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
We really need prayers at this moment. I have hearing voices and shouts in my head since after after last night, I am really finding it difficult to eat too. The trauma no be here ohhh
etokhana:
https://www.nairaland.com/6701951/25-travellers-killed-jos-bandits

https://www.facebook.com/109387953770772/posts/584146492961580/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
No smoke without fire.

Plateau wil not start attacking fulanis like dat.

There has being an outrcry for 1months now, nothing really happen

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Killing 25 travelers to protect themselves and you left the real bandits in the bush, i won't be surprised that you an ipob, because they are the only one that think like this. I even heard that you Igbos are killing your self so Buhari will release kanu.

How will this killing of innocent people affect the real Fulani terrorist in the bush,

Foolish Cowards
Ipob or not! The guy is a terrorist! His type are busy jubilating all over Nairaland... Cause 25 innocent people got killed!

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by oloyedewaris(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
bigcasava1:
Fulanis herdsman killed my people in ebonyi to the extend they killed a pregnant woman and remove the baby in her womb cut the head of the innocent and I know you were about it, but my people has done nothing to the fulanis living with us because we choose not to be like them. But if any other tribes choose to retaliate I won't be against it. My anger is against my christian brothers who are cowards and sell out.
I am totally against any inhumane activity of these fulanis, but killing innocent people (Travellers for that matter) is not the answer and won't solve any thing. Why can't the whole community go to their settlement or their abode to retaliate, why Travellers

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by bammo: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mightymanna:
Those southern Kaduna people and Plateau people are worst Savage animals on earth. Always killing innocent travelers instead of them to Enter bush and face real Fulani Herdsmen
Because those on the road won't be expecting it just as the Fulani pay unexpected visits .. isn't it sweet?

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by UselessBuhari: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Kill yourself!
No, I prefer to kill you Fulani

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Toscarel: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
For weeks now the people of plateau have crying over the slaughter 1their people no one made an effort to pacify them, now they have taken laws into their hands and mr integrity reacted within 24 hours

Mr president u have turned your foolabi people into enemies of other tribes and it is going to back fire

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by bammo: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I am totally against any inhumane activity of these fulanis, but killing innocent people (Travellers for that matter) is not the answer and won't solve any thing. Why can't the whole community go to their settlement or their abode to retaliate, why Travellers
Do you believe they don't have the full support of the government?
You can't even get that close to them

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by sque007: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I don't know why you are like this, just because a sect of a tribe commit atrocities. Then innocent people will pay for it

I won't be surprised if you were part of those that killed these innocent Travellers

I just wish your family was part
as far as say na fulani man, dem no get use
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
UselessBuhari:
No, I prefer to kill you Fulani
A a proud fulani!! If you like, kill yourself!!
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Toscarel: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
PastorFire:
We pray for peace.

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Toscarel: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Fool.ani point of correction, and don't qorry by the time all tribes gang up and turn u foolanis to endangered species, your eye go clear

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by UselessBuhari: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hammyaladin:

It is obvious you are, I prefer to kill you
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by macrodata(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Killing 25 travelers to protect themselves and you left the real bandits in the bush, i won't be surprised that you an ipob, because they are the only one that think like this. I even heard that you Igbos are killing your self so Buhari will release kanu.

How will this killing of innocent people affect the real Fulani terrorist in the bush,

Foolish Cowards
Reading your quote; I can only picture how stupid you look in person. If stupidity was a person, I'd award it to you.

Just to prove my point, I'm from Plateau.

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by mhmsadyq(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
bigcasava1:
Fulanis herdsman killed my people in enugui to the extend they killed a pregnant woman and remove the baby in her womb cut the head of the innocent and I know you were happt about it, but my people did not retaliatethe against the Fulani because we choose not to be like them. But if any other tribes choose to retaliate I won't be against it. My anger is against my christian brothers who are cowards and sell out.

I suppose you are typing from the battle ground.
Lets see your pic and your war face, so we can sure you aren't a coward yourself.
Evil wisher!

58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering / Shettima Swears In Usman Mamman-Durkwa As Deputy Governor / Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries