Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids (8748 Views)

Beautiful Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Swimwear At Miami Beach (Photos) / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by siofra(f): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
These pictures have been making rounds on the internet and damn the aesthetics and women are beautiful!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Let me ask Buhari.
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by siofra(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Women are the most beautiful creatures on earth, no wonder nairaland men are obsessed with them cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by fati2001(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
so lovely.

4 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by pode(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Around which world?

1 Like

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by jimmyolasun: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Makeup and camera effect/editing that's all.. don't be shocked if you see the non edited version, those costumes might be dirty with the girls having roasted plantain fingers...

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by fati2001(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Makeup and camera effect/editing that's all.. don't be shocked if you see the non edited version, those costumes might be dirty with the girls having roasted plantain fingers...

make GOD deliver some NIGERIANS from frustration.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Palazee(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
With their excess makeup and studio editing

Okkkkkk

14 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by yinkus6750(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is serious.
And the groom and the wife's family are comfortable with the dressing?
Is the bride a stripper and her maids are her colleagues at work?
The groom might be a bouncer or barman.
Hence no qualms.

4 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by goodmorning40: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

grin cheesy
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by fnep2smooth(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
She try......... Her side kicks too try.
all these umuada self.
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by NOC1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:
These pictures have been making rounds on the internet and damn the aesthetics and women are beautiful!!!

Nice photographs, I can’t say much about their beauty because pictures have deceived severally.

What I saw online and what was delivered has thought me a lesson

4 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by jimmyolasun: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

Maybe you should attack me straight. Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Elzazzi: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
I pity the man that will marry these ones. That Bride na retired olosho judging from the pictures grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by fati2001(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
jimmyolasun:

Maybe you should attack me straight. Ode!
Elami.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by fati2001(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Elzazzi:
I pity the man that will these ones. That Bride na retired olosho judging from the pictures grin grin

your sentences self no complete for you because of you mumuness.

some of unah go just open mouth and vomit all sources of cholera .

2 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Sonnobax15(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
God!!!!!!

How person go take differentiate ram suya from normal beef suya now ? undecided

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why are they all looking like my Barbie doll of yesteryears?

They look too dramatic for a wedding. When it's not a beauty pageant.

1 Like

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
They are beautiful no doubt,but na agbo me I wan sell
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by GeneralPula: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
jimmyolasun:

True bro..

Gone are the days when pictures don’t lie..

These days pictures tells more than lies - thanks to editing apps

4 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:
Is that how those ladies look in real life, isn't that a photo edit with make up on. No beef though, just saying the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is the one they will do and forget that marriage is serious business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by MickzyDonald: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
jimmyolasun:

1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:
How i wish
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
NOC1:

Nice photographs, I can’t say much about their beauty because pictures have deceived severally.

What I saw online and what was delivered has thought me a lesson
lolz

1 Like

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
They say a picture is worth thousands of words... This picture depicts a story of an olosho who later succeeded in leeching unto a simp. God help him!
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
God!!!!!!

How person go take differentiate ram suya from normal beef suya now ? undecided
lolz
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by WoundedLamb: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nice concept! Beautiful. smiley

1 Like

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Eldinot4(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Are you not aware that people now hire models to do their bridal showers? as in their friends are not good enough
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by DropsMic(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:
Women are the most beautiful creatures on earth, no wonder nairaland men are obsessed with them cheesy

Cats nko
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by traihit: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Let them beautify the marital life like this too and then everything becomes perfect or is it not vanity to have beauty wedding theme and a marriage that crashes in less than 5 years.
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids by Pumpumking: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] / Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.