Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) (48523 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by alizma: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
I just like the way the guy responded to each question during the interview. He is a man indeed

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Alpha male vibes uhrobo wado the women get better job that's why.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by seyz91(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lies
Neddstark:
All I have for this Alpha Male is respect.
If polygamy can be legalized amd embraced in the society, adultery will reduce by 50%.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by seyz91(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
cheesy
Talibann:
That man is a true Taliban, he can increase the number of acquired wife in next summer
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by manny4u(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
This guy is living the dream of most of us. Lucky bastard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by armadeo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
This dude paid bride price for 2 women who have 3 kids for him each and he is being hailed.

I find it laughable.

Make e marry 2 fresh wives same day and I'll hail him also.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by tnerro1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
The guy go still get side chick, who wan bet grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
This kind small boy..mouth don full from chewing 2 bearded meats. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by akdjr(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Congratulations to them and I wish them.all the blessings of marriage. There will be joy, peace,love, harmony and wealth in your home.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by FutureHNDRxXx: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Real balls grin
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Elonmuzk(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
You never see something yet
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Divoc19(f): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Some will like this too
Goldenheart:
grin some women will frown at this
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Neddstark: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Connected1:
There will always be competition and envy in this marriage.
That's the disadvantage.
The both wives aren't fine a bit.

The slim one is actually pretty. You wey like fine, show us ya woman.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Two is a number, three is a crowd
mystery22:
Nice one,but three is better than two
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Jerryherd: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Money .....
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Loverboy3333: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fisher man with six children already and 2 wives, this guy ehnnnnn
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Oldmansense(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
post=104858082:
As long as he can take care of them.

Taking it from this point of view,
Most Christian theologians argue that in Matthew 19:3–9 and referring to Genesis 2:24 Jesus explicitly states a man should have only one wife,
Further, if a man is married, he and his wife are "one flesh."
To add another wife would mean that the new wife becomes "one flesh" with the man and his current wife.
We are still making research about this and we will keep y'all posted
Bros I hail there. This is the exact explanation but God of men interpret it their own way
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by armyofone(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
He won't be the first or last - as poverty-stricken as they are, two ladies agreed to marry him. Probably because of free fish. Now they will know that eating fish is not the same thing as living life as khaki no be leather.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Daniluv1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Body go soon tell you

Then your eye go clear
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by etim4543(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
this man does not want to live long..one woman sef na enough trouble talkless of two.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by tafat: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Best believe, this one na double honors
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Habib101: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Am proud of you as long as there is financial stability, have time for both wives and the children there is nothing wrong, but where you didn't do well is the wives having children for you before marriage, you fall my hand for that one, happy marriage life anyways
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by mrnelsono(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Good for him
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Divoc19:
Some will like this too

Do you like this?
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Bellotelli: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
That is how men are supposed to marry shocked
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
jaybenugo:
A 34-year-old fish farmer, Ekpe Akpove from Igbide in Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State married two wives on Saturday, August 14.

The traditional ceremonies took place at the respective homes of the brides. A wedding reception is held at the groom's father’s compound.

Below is a video of the wedding ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlASk1Az4H4

Speaking to the Punch Akpove said he met his first wife, Okoro Oghenekomeno in 2008, the second one, Maro in 2010 and has been dating them since then.

Read below.

https://punchng.com/im-happy-to-marry-two-wives-same-day-34-year-old-delta-farmer/

And I must be ready to Bleep them equally......
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Profine: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
No true born again child of God should do this. This is free thicket to Hell. Don't do that!
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by notoriousbabe: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
See as the second wife take chest resemble myynd44
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by dododawa1: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.