Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) (48522 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by sylve11: 2:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Good for him. cool
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Authoreety: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2021
freshalien:

Humble ke? You might end up being poisoned by one of them in their fight over you. Didn’t you hear of the man who had his dick cut off by his wife because he was planning on taking a second wife. Una no go hear word till e happen to una. Continue thinking with your dick.

My guy, u dey mad.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by freshalien: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2021
Authoreety:

My guy, u dey mad.

Oga, you dey craze.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Adeoyelee: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2021
notoriousbabe:
See the second wife take chest resemble myynd44

grin grin grin which one be this �� again na? grin
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Go and try if u can buy them

E pain am.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
quentin06:

E pain am.

Wetin pain am?
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Newboss:

Adultery is cheating. If it becomes okay to cheat, then it becomes okay to practice adultery.

If polygamy is d marriage to more than one spouse at a time and Adultery, sexual relations between a married person and someone other than the spouse, how then does legalising polygamy become a "license to practice adultery"?
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Newboss(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
lexy2014:

If polygamy is d marriage to more than one spouse at a time and Adultery, sexual relations between a married person and someone other than the spouse, how then does legalising polygamy become a "license to practice adultery"?

In polygamy, you can date anyone you like, even though you're married to multiple women, because you're allowed to take another wife. Dating involves sex in most cases. As a married person, dating a person you're not married to is adultery.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Newboss:

In polygamy, you can date anyone you like, even though you're married to multiple women, because you're allowed to take another wife. Dating involves sex in most cases. As a married person, dating a person you're not married to is adultery.

Pls read d question again & take note of d definition of d concepts:

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Newboss(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls read d question again & take note of d definition of d concepts:

Read the reply again slowly.

License to do something means that it's okay to do that thing.

A married man dating a lady he's not married to is said to be committing adultery.

To marry a lady, you gats date or court her.

Hence, a married man with n wives dating another woman in a polygamous society is simply seen as trying to marry that woman as his (n+1)th wife, which is okay by the society. Hence, in a polygamous society, what is termed adultery in a monogamous society is seen as okay. Hence, in a polygamous society you have a license to practice what is known as adultery in a monogamous society.

This is my last reply here bro.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by lexy2014: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Newboss:

Read the reply again slowly.

License to do something means that it's okay to do that thing.

A married man dating a lady he's not married to is said to be committing adultery.

To marry a lady, you gats date or court her.

Hence, a married man with n wives dating another woman in a polygamous society is simply seen as trying to marry that woman as his (n+1)th wife, which is okay by the society. Hence, in a polygamous society, what is termed adultery in a monogamous society is seen as okay. Hence, in a polygamous society you have a license to practice what is known as adultery in a monogamous society.

This is my last reply here bro.

the more reason why u need to look at d meaning of d words u are throwing around to form an invalid conclusion:

what are d meanings of adultery on one hand and polygamy on d other? if u have any other meanings apart from those below, kindly share:

polygamy is d marriage to more than one spouse at a time

Adultery sexual relations between a married person and someone other than the spouse

when jacob married rachel after marrying leah in d bible, did he commit adultery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.