Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,335 members, 7,857,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? (7683 Views)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Pst. Wilson Sex Video: There Is Nothing Better Than Getting Head – Twitter User / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Gandollaar(f): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Or Don't Tell me Its a Dicck you sucked you are referring to oo.. shocked grin cheesy
grin
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Gandollaar(f): 12:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:

grin
But the post said head not Bj undecided
cheesy grin

LWTMB grin
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Gandollaar(f): 12:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Nah..
OP meant When your Dicck is sucked by a Female!!

But Really, How does it taste? D one you sucked..
Hope your Tongue nor Peel? cheesy grin grin
Lawd! grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Gandollaar(f): 12:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Kingsuave:

May God forgive her from her Short Cummings grin grin
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Collins4u1(m): 3:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Souq madik
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Moz22: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Loveknitting:

Holy f*ck!
kini
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Loveknitting: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Moz22:
kini

You know.
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Moz22: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Loveknitting:

You know.
how can I know? I'm not a wizard
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Pumpumking: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
Okay .. so I got a nasty ass girlfriend that loves sucking the soul of out me.

So recently , I asked her to give me head till I c*m in her mouth.. Goddddddd it was intense as fckkkkk, I almost fell while standing and c*mming as she was sucking ...

I wanted it to be mind blowing so I got a little tipsy on alcohol today while she gave head. God!! Live is suuuwweeet! Some mind blowing instense shiit, dawgs , if you wanna enjoy this, hold your cum for at least 6 days without cumming from s*x or wanking.

Lol.lol

bro i usualy commme on there throay actualy. I dont like wastin commmme sir! cheesy

i like Beebah2000, infact, am tryin to love her but she keep playin had to get like antelope angry
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by stephcat: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2021
In my year one days I had this virgin girlfriend...I never bleeped her though cuz it was too painful and always alert my neighbours then...so we just kiss,i finger her good and then she suck my dick...damn that girl can suck you to esctacy,even when I had cum in her mouth she never stops...I have to beg her before she would stop ...now I can hardly cum no matter how good I'm sucked

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by MufasaLion: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2021
illicit:
The day a drug addict Olosho gave me head ehn....

I almost passed out o

Electrifying shit. I dig bro!

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by MufasaLion: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2021
She got my kids in her mouth, now she speaking childish.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
Okay .. so I got a nasty ass girlfriend that loves sucking the soul of out me.

So recently , I asked her to give me head till I c*m in her mouth.. Goddddddd it was intense as fckkkkk, I almost fell while standing and c*mming as she was sucking ...

I wanted it to be mind blowing so I got a little tipsy on alcohol today while she gave head. God!! Live is suuuwweeet! Some mind blowing instense shiit, dawgs , if you wanna enjoy this, hold your cum for at least 6 days without cumming from s*x or wanking.

Lol.lol

D day one girl dey give me head,I no know who send am message to suck my balls oo � that day I no fit talk how my legs dey shake as she dey suck d balls

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by OhMyGodWtf: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

Oga why u dey preach to me? Abi na me collect head?

Person wey collect head dey u no go preach to him,na me u com dey target.

You modafvckin hypocrite

Lmaooooooo, I am DEAD grin

Shiiit .. lmaooooooo grin this is funny as hell
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by VlamesIffect(f): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Very good experience ngl.

You hold her head while you spill the seeds in that warm mouth. Then she swallows while looking at you.

Good feeling.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Elzazzi: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nairaland is really accommodating so many mad people these days.
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by debbydams(f): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kingsleystunner:

D day one girl dey give me head,I no know who send am message to suck my balls oo � that day I no fit talk how my legs dey shake as she dey suck d balls
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Temmylee02: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
The day i cum in princess mouth aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh .oluwa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought I was in heaven no, I thought I was in canada no, I thought I won billions no, I thought I was in in in I don't even know where I was Gaaadaaaaanmmmnnnniiit that shit is as sweet as fùck dammmmmmnnnnnnn........... No wonder my current girlfriend like head pass fück.
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by OhMyGodWtf: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Temmylee02:
The day i cum in princess mouth aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh .oluwa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought I was in heaven no, I thought I was in canada no, I thought I won billions no, I thought I was in in in I don't even know where I was Gaaadaaaaanmmmnnnniiit that shit is as sweet as fùck dammmmmmnnnnnnn........... No wonder my current girlfriend like head pass fück.

Mehn I feel you, I can relate bro grin
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by OSDD(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Elzazzi:
Nairaland is really accommodating so many mad people these days.

Enjoy the show bros
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Shedrack777:
this question is for the female folks, because no man will not cum from getting head
I have never ever cum from just head and truss me I have had the pleasure of getting it from girls who are very good at it. If it's not pussay I ain't cumming
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Shedrack777: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
dairykidd:

I have never ever cum from just head and truss me I have had the pleasure of getting it from girls who are very good at it. If it's not pussay I ain't cumming
well, i still don't think they're good at it like you said
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Shedrack777:
well, i still don't think they're good at it like you said

Maybe tho
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by kumero(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2021
There was this church girl who was my girlfriend briefly in school then. We never had sex but she used to give me bj constantly and i would always cum in her mouth and she would swallow. I used to ask her how it tastes and she would say it tastes salty but that she likes it. It was awesome.

Another nurse gf i had gave the best sloppy blowjobs. She would go down on her knees and suck me with spit dripping from my dick to the floor...very sexy shit. I would always ask her if I should cum in her mouth and she would nod her head. I always use to unleash thick loads of cum in her mouth...sometimes she swallows while sometimes she will spit it out, depending on the taste i guess.

Those were good times...

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Shedrack777: 5:52am On Jun 17, 2023

I have never ever cum from just head and truss me I have
not many
had the pleasure of getting it from girls who are very good
very bad (like biting your dick)
at it. If it's not pussay I ain't cumming
try olosho
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2023
No embarassed
Re: Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? by Robnectar(m): 7:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Last year may, she gave me a bl0wjob till i started speakin out loud somekinda of weird/awkward languages in d middle of d night, babe gas use slap reset my brain, say i dey shout and her neighbours are listenin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / Should I Ask Him Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.