Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other (7635 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / See The Foods That Help Men Satisfy Their Wives( for men only) / SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other by pellegrini1989: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2012
While many men would go berserk on sighting their wives’ lovers, there is a group of men in Lagos who actually welcome their wives’ séxual partners.
A woman having séxual relation with another man who is not her husband is generally frowned at in most, if not all, cultures of man. It is considered as infidelity and also frowned at by all known religions of man. This, however, is not to ignore the existence of infidelity which is usually engaged in by both parties discreetly.
But in a part of the megacity of Lagos, the above is not the norm. It is actually the other way round. In this part of the city, a new wave of commercial séx activity is fast gaining ground.
Husbands not only know that their wives are prostitutes; they also make available their apartments for their wives to service their clients. Consider this: A woman who does not look like the archetypal commercial séx worker and a man converse by the roadside, a make-shift shop or a kiosk, a bargain is struck, the two of them head towards the woman’s residence.
The woman’s husband observes their approach. He quickly rounds the kids together, makes the apartment look presentable, shoos the kids out of the room and he stays somewhere until his wife finishes servicing her client. Welcome to Majiyagbe Street, via Morocco Road in Shomolu area of Lagos where wives feed their husbands and children from the proceeds of prostitution with the full consent of the man.
Saturday Mirror observed that prostitution is not the only vice prevalent in Majiyagbe Street. Banned drugs are also hawked with novelty. However, it is also alleged that suspected stolen vehicles and motorcycles find their way into the area. It is also claimed that small arms are kept with some of the illicit drug hawkers plying their trade in the area.
Reports also have it that most of the customers of these prostitutes are men of questionable character who use the ..........continue

at http://www.rosemarynkblog.com/men-in-a-certain-part-of-lagos-sell-their-wives-for-sex-with-kids-in-the-other-room/

Re: Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other by Mynd44: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2012
We know you copied this from a newspaper. Just tell us which one you copied
Re: Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other by MrsChima(f): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2012
That orobo girl proud too! Gone girl! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other by MrsChima(f): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2012
I guess when you are hungry....everything else is bullshit huh?

1 Like

Re: Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other by tyson55(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I guess when you are hungry....everything else is bullshit huh?

True!
Re: Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
All i can say is...Ihe neme!

(1) (Reply)

My GF Treats Me Like A Master / A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) / He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.