Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes (21228 Views)

APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing / Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? / Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by snoopz: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
this one na for the poor,

una no see when a lawmaker from the north and d family of cjn don abuse this same law we dey talk about
why una no dey proactive and arrest them first and not reactive but issuing statement every now and then

reactors oshi
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Toydad: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breakin-cbn-to-arrest-anyone-who-sprays-steps-on-naira-notes/

Something that doesn't have value, where's the pride in it?
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Empiree: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Shior ... CBN that can only bark but can't bite shocked
then try it and see your ass locked up
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by integrity16(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Audio...
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Urchmantete: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Central Force of Nigeria (CFN)
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Wettoid123: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
C.B.N has been ssying this it is old news even the sales of new currency is still on.
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by ATTAH012(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mugous
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by samwillyco1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Noise makers
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Chibuike17: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
story grin story cool grin story
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Habib101: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ha a' nobi my money ? I worked for it no be steal I stole and u are telling me how to spend it abeg gerout of here and when u talk about disrespecting d naira e get value before when we dey talk about dollars eureuos etc. Don't mention naira. WE HUSTLE WE SPEND WE PARTY WISELY
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
mariahAngel:
Obi cubana to CBN: If you want to talk to me, talk to me direct! Don’t go through the corners! grin

How do you expect CBN to talk to him direct ?

Do you want him to buy CBN ?

Nah joke o.
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Kylce042(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breakin-cbn-to-arrest-anyone-who-sprays-steps-on-naira-notes/

Which hopeless naira? Them dy spray dollar notes for yankee come be naira wey no get value these ones come they talk many rubbish
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Una no dey talk on how to give naira power over dollar
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by efficiencie(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
...where were you when folks were spraying and treading on money in Oba, Anambra...
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by anambraamaka: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
We will still find a way, maybe just drop it in bundles
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by silibaba: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
my own for that matter

if i like, i go burn my money with fuel and matches, is none of his business.
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Jaybee8181(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Cbn and Mr Godwin say it with your full chest that you are referring to poor people.
Because they just reported obi and cbn said they don't have the powers to prosecute offenders.
Clowns
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by goldmatrix(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Since the day of shehu shagari.. grin
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by tiger28: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Reminds me of when I was young. On those days, Yorubas and their Owambes were the ones that spray money on sunny, obey etc.........BUT once the ibos started making monies that they never worked for, they took this nonsense to another level. Slapping each other with naira notes, stepping on it or washing their feet with Crystal Champagne . If anyone makes the MISTAKE of making an Ibo man the President........ It will just be empty noise all over the place. Ibos makes too much noise jorr, like Village boys!
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Adext4sure(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is already stale. They have been singing this song since I was born but nothing has happened
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] For the Naira that doesn't have value again right
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Hapinex01: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
I hope these law includes our oga at the top them
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Fahdiga(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Adext4sure:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] For the Naira that doesn't have value again right
Lol. Imagine if you change $100, 000 to naira
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Baitullah: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
No wahala.

Shebi Yusuf Buhari want to marry? We shall confirm that at the reception. I don get one invite sef cheesy
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by insabarnur(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Arrest Cubans first, I'm watching a video of how he and them sprayed and stepped on the faces of dead Nigerians on the Naira. If not, stay far...I'll do as I like wit dinaira.
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Theoarhics: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
This nonsense order shouldn't take effect till after my wedding. I can't spend millions in my wedding and not get sprayed.
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Alaganature09(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
What If I spray fake note and still step on it what will be the outcome?
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
They should be fooling themselves.
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by TijaniAbu: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
What about those blowing Nigeria budget in their pocket like trumpet like Buhari's wasteful scoundrel children?
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Spain007(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Tourist123: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Will that increase the value of the useless currency?
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by tfelicityk(m): 5:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Hypocrisy

Let wait and see what happens till this August end if there will be any arrest of government officials and individual that will turn deaf ear to this fourth time warning again.
Re: CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes by Revolva(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2021
clowns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Samson Adeniyi, CAN President (Photo) / Coronavirus: Lagos Bus Service Limited To Enforce No Standing Rule In Buses / Speeding Truck Crushes Student And Tricyclist In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.