Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nnamdi kanu Finally Meets With His Family Today, Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi kanu Finally Meets With His Family Today, Monday (614 Views)

Governor Wike In Big Trouble As Nnamdi Kanu Finally Took Action PHOTOS / Nnamdi KANU Finally React To Us Election Results - Pics / BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi kanu Finally Meets With His Family Today, Monday by thewitnessblog: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), today, Monday, August 16, 2021, met with members of his family nearly two months he was allegedly abducted in Kenya and forced back to Nigeria by Nigeria’s security forces.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, said the younger brother, Emma Kanu was in high spirit as he discussed freely and cheerfully with his immediate family members.

The younger Kanu who fielded questions from our Reporter in Umuahia On Monday in a telephone interview said “I met with my elder brother, Nnamdi today, Monday at the Department of State Services (DSS) headquarters, Abuja where he is being detained currently.

“I want to inform you that he is in high spirit and now more determined than ever in getting Biafra”.

Emma kanu disclosed further continue reading...
https://www.uchenwosu.com/2021/08/16/family-meets-with-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Nnamdi kanu Finally Meets With His Family Today, Monday by illicit(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Today is Tuesday
Re: Nnamdi kanu Finally Meets With His Family Today, Monday by oranget(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
And one stupid woman was busy crying that he is dead
Re: Nnamdi kanu Finally Meets With His Family Today, Monday by Captain8(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
umu bingos have started propaganda again oo..today na tuesday oo
Re: Nnamdi kanu Finally Meets With His Family Today, Monday by ManirBK: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
A terrorist always remain a terrorist
Re: Nnamdi kanu Finally Meets With His Family Today, Monday by yarimo(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2021
Mteeewwwww undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

See The Drama When Femi Osibona Was Arrested In 2020 By LASG At The Site / How Bandits Wasted Lives Of Over 213 Soldiers & Civilians In Katsina State / Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.