Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday (5967 Views)

Which Level Have You Gotten To / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday by immortal2: 5:38am On Aug 19, 2021
rexesq:

Get the lawyer and be told
Don't be shy, be bold
Don't let the heat get cold

Olodo, if that works, Nigerians would have been rich through police brutality. There is no rule of law in your country. Everyone does what they like. The worst of them are the barbarians from the North that will kill you, when a police man comes to the scene, they will ask him to kneel down, invite the criminal GOC of the closest barrack to come and deal with the police.
Re: Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday by Southernigbo: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Axel1:

Thank you so very much sir for your advise, to be completely honest with you I have been battling and fighting to control my sexual urge for more than 8 years, currently I'm 27 years. I'm not suffering from erectile dysfunction of any form, I normally get solid hard erections, but I really don't know why I take Vega - 100 to accompany my erection. But I just find my self taking it always, although not every day but mostly every 2 day's sometimes 3 day's max.... The worse case scenario is that I always take Action bitters or black bullet on a daily basis, I mean every single day, yesterday alone I drank two black bullets and two action bitters, seems it's beginning to affect me already, because I figured out that I'm sometimes having uncomfortable stomach pains, not always but it normally appears and disappears. I'm really not happy with my lifestyle but I can't just seems to be able to quit. I read your advise over and over again before I responded and I would try to quit before It destroys me completely. I will try all possible best as from now henceforth.

As for abstinence, I have tried to abstain from anything sex and the max I could go within the past 8 years of my life and day to day existence was just 4 days, four days was the max I could go.
ashe im blessed so much , I do feel urge, but im on abstinence, and no matter d temptation or urge im cool
Re: Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday by emmy512: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2021
My brother was invited by a client from thats based in the US who came for her wedding last week,
So he decided to attend, his first time in lagos.
Second day in lagos he was stopped by police, he wasn't in a car that I'll say they suspected he was a yahoo boy.
Guy was on a bike.

Re: Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday by onomej4u: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2021
The policemen are wrong buy guy, you are living a reckless life that will destroy you life if you dont turn a new leaf. Having sex with your girlfriend day and night for 14 days and then with prostitutes.
Re: Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday by rexesq(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
immortal2:

Olodo, if that works, Nigerians would have been rich through police brutality. There is no rule of law in your country. Everyone does what they like. The worst of them are the barbarians from the North that will kill you, when a police man comes to the scene, they will ask him to kneel down, invite the criminal GOC of the closest barrack to come and deal with the police.

I don't like responding to people with negative feedback.

And I don't like responding with negative feedback to people.

Last last, read it again. Not as though you have brains to think with sha. So reading it is useless.

But is that not why you need to go to school? Get sense. If you can't afford school fees, ask.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually / Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience / Who should be the provider in a relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.