Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Curious To Know Why Girl Hardly Complain About Cheating Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curious To Know Why Girl Hardly Complain About Cheating Boyfriend (332 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curious To Know Why Girl Hardly Complain About Cheating Boyfriend by JERRY1925(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2021
Why don't girl complain about their cheating boyfriends they way boys do?
Fact is, women cheat with men, I believe those men also have girlfriends so why Don't they complain much.
All I see on nairaland is, my girl cheated bla bla bla.
Re: Curious To Know Why Girl Hardly Complain About Cheating Boyfriend by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2021
It's too much for most of them to handle.. I see them as cry babies and not mature to move on and focus on more important things rather grab every little opportunity to bash we ladies like we are monsters but who cares.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Curious To Know Why Girl Hardly Complain About Cheating Boyfriend by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Because men are very emotional beings, and in fact the weaker sex, 99.9999999% threads are from them complaining and crying everyday and it will never end, these are same people that show how macho they are to their goons offline when it comes to ladies but deep inside, they are dying slowly lol, they will be fine one day sha.

3 Likes

Re: Curious To Know Why Girl Hardly Complain About Cheating Boyfriend by Godada(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2021
Wow.

It's not as simple as that.

For men, sex is sex, and relationships are relationships, and the two do not necessarily overlap. Thus, a man who casually cheats may do so without feeling a significant degree of emotional connection to a mistress, while a woman who cheats could see things differently, with sex and emotional connection intermingled in ways that make compartmentalization more difficult.

In other words, women view sex as a whole package romance, outing, being in love and being in a relationship. For men its an act.

Women forgive men easily because the men just had an act. It's not like the men fall in love, or wants to start another relationship or something. The word to look out for is love. Women are concerned that men can sex but falling in love is a big No

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice For My Friend / The thing between us Episode 1 / The Friend I Helped Get A Job In My Company Has Taken Over My Position - Man Lam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.