Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari (30045 Views)

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" / Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by gbigbega: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
saphiere:
I am very much displeased with the unprofessionalism displayed by the mods of this great forum.
A nitwit came here and open a thread and called a lady who he is yet to catch cheating a "public toilet" and such thread was allowed to grace the front page of this forum. On the same thread he claimed he has multiple women. The lady only told him to meet her in an "open bar" he has requested the lady meet him in a hotel room or his house of which the lady declined. He ran here to call her a "public toilet".

I saw the post and was disgusted at the entitlements mentality of the OP. Its a shame we still have men who think like this in this age and time. Who think they can cheat and no woman is allowed to cheat on them. Its a shame people with such mentality still exist.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by biomedics(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Unfortunately, it is inevitable

You’ve failed woefully
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Donair(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Odogwu na failure!
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Brown2012: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by mightyhaze: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
saphiere:
I am very much displeased with the unprofessionalism displayed by the mods of this great forum.
A nitwit came here and open a thread and called a lady who he is yet to catch cheating a "public toilet" and such thread was allowed to grace the front page of this forum. On the same thread he claimed he has multiple women. The lady only told him to meet her in an "open bar" he has requested the lady meet him in a hotel room or his house of which the lady declined. He ran here to call her a "public toilet".
where that boy

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by molas02: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
No 1 failure
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by kkonyeji(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mr. President sir, you are already infact a failure. No need to wait till you exit to decide. Lmao. grin
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by freemanq(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sorry after how many years
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by sterlingD(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Like seriously
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Suremikky(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Bubu is already a failure

Monumental one at that
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by slimghost(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Just look at this total failure!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by friendl: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na wa
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Suremikky(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
as a matter of fact ur name should be registered in the guiness book of record as the most failed human to ever exist
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by goodheart02(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
saphiere:

And what has this piece of shit got to do with the topic being discussed?? Why detailing the thread. Get out of here miss whack feminist
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Gentlerespect76: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
If wishes were horses, beggars may ride! You deserve "Macron treatment" for this stupid talk.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by goodheart02(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
saphiere:

And what has this piece of shit got to do with the topic being discussed?? Why derailing the thread. Get out of here miss whack feminist
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by chriscrosss(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol.. This man with malami and cabal case dey pending ..clueless President.. He knows Nada..
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
If there’s any word worse than a failure I’d gladly give you sir General Mohammedu Buhari
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by BESTScientist1: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sapphire, this once I'm with you on this. Mod, that honestly wasn't too cool.
saphiere:
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by DrMuzungu(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
6 years of constant failures and he won't exit as a failure? Ahahahahahahahahaha, you funny, you funny, oga bubu.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by saintmm(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
The Failure general of Nigeria is talking.
At least with this, it shows you know you have failed, only you hoping not to keep failing but we Nigerians know you can't do but to fail as failure has manifested in all indices of living under your administration.

Anyone who will say otherwise should go to the streets and market first before attacking my post.
May this Buhari sorry affliction never rise in Nigeria again.

I rise
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
There has been tremendous success in recent kidnappings of students; and more cash-outs for repentant terrorists from the north. Furthermore, all states in the country are battling one security issue or the other.

With all these achievements how can the president be a failure?

Surely, the president should be pleased with his success stories
Hahaha,my dear,maybe he needs certificate to know his performance. So sad his bmc's will not show up here.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by iLegendd(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
You're already a failure. I never bothered reading it.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by JoeCutie(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Who the hell is this one? You’re already the greatest fool ever! You can’t get any worse than you already are, so just shut the Bleep up and exit. We don’t actually care how you exit, so long as you actually exit. Just exit!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by martinslaura: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Please google failure. That's exactly who he is. It's already too late. The only way to redeem urself is to use sniper just 2 bottles.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2021
The5DME:
bro can one learn laptop repair from u? Do you take students?

No, for now.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by officialfoodie: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Person wey failure dey him head like signboard. Lmao! You failed before, this time you have failed woefully already
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Burgerlomo: 2:07am On Aug 20, 2021
You guys should be very careful with your comments because Bubu is a Nairalander grin
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Evii: 3:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Ha, you've already failed...

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Nennyreck: 3:08am On Aug 20, 2021
He can just remain there...God will find a way out for Us.
So much hunger and anguish in the land

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation / Why Buhari Has Not Sacked Emefiele, CBN Governor - Pulse.NG / Another Erosion Disaster Hits Road To Rochas Okorocha’s Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.