Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari (30029 Views)

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" / Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Nonexisting1: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
I hope this man is not using style to hint about third term. We are watching.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by EmmaxKeys: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
saphiere:
I am very much displeased with the unprofessionalism displayed by the mods of this great forum.
A nitwit came here and open a thread and called a lady who he is yet to catch cheating a "public toilet" and such thread was allowed to grace the front page of this forum. On the same thread he claimed he has multiple women. The lady only told him to meet her in an "open bar" he has requested the lady meet him in a hotel room or his house of which the lady declined. He ran here to call her a "public toilet".

Shut up. Get yourself useful and stop wailing.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by amliftedhigher: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
He is already a failure

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Bondinus(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Buhari is not aware that failure itself is even jealous of him..

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Lexusgs430: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Based on current indices, failure is an inevitability . .... wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Bondinus(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
saphiere:
I am very much displeased with the unprofessionalism displayed by the mods of this great forum.
A nitwit came here and open a thread and called a lady who he is yet to catch cheating a "public toilet" and such thread was allowed to grace the front page of this forum. On the same thread he claimed he has multiple women. The lady only told him to meet her in an "open bar" he has requested the lady meet him in a hotel room or his house of which the lady declined. He ran here to call her a "public toilet".

Who be this na?
Go that thread go complain.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
This man wey never pass any thing before in his life time

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Aksnoopy: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
You will surely exit it a dead man.
By may 2023 you will collapse and die.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
At least he admits he's failing ... Na the plan him get for pocket not to fail till the end i wan see grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
A failure has nothing to prove already na...

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Lugianostar(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
They are so much developmental strife to show for and security challenges in all part of the country is an evidence that Mr President deserves applauds on this. schools in the north are all deplorable as they have turn to point and kill for kidnappers. just a year and some months to go and we will be glad you have done well.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by fredoooooo: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
You're the best sir ...
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Naijanascam: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Udonmeanit grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Ayomivic(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/19/i-will-not-exit-government-as-a-failure-says-buhari/

The promise is not for nigerians but for fulanis whom he wants to give lands to . I think
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by SAINTDVD: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari
Don't worry yourself sir, you are aleady one.
I wan be president- I wan be president.
See you and your presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
He will exit as a supreme failure

Most useless president ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Myibile: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
The worstest failure of president that has ever happened in the history of Nigeria. He has broken every record and indices when it comes to failures ans backwardness. His first tenure in 1983 to 1985 was a collosal failure. This 2nd time, IT WAS COLLOSAL DISASTER as he was fostered on Nigeria by people who only hear the word change but never bother to question in what form. The hunger battering millions of nigeria now is unfathomable - forget social media mirage and spins

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Idiko1: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Does this jackass know he is everything that represents failure?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by bongap1: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
u are a failure raise to power 32, maybe he means he hasn't achieved his aim yet of obliterating Christians and making naija a wasteland. Oga u just remind me of Thanos.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Edyice: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lifeless dullard knows he's already a failure grin
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by slowice(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Is it that this ode man don't already know that he has failed? This must be witchcraft... What sort of illusion is this? He must be hallucinating.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Kenbobbi: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oh my dear you just made me fall in love...muaaaah

quote author=Fountainofyouth post=104968385]Oga you are already a failure, an epitome of failure, you are failure personified, you and failure are one, in fact failure is scared of the magnitude of your failure, and you will forever be known as a failure, no cap.[/quote]
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Luckydubby7(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oga which failure?
You have already failed thrice.
We are just enduring u till your tenure come to an end.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Mypeople2(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/19/i-will-not-exit-government-as-a-failure-says-buhari/
You are a definition of failure .You want to kill all of us with hunger before you leave office.God pass you .They need to give Nigerians certificate of survival when you leave office

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Babastrong(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Well i don't understand the meaning of your failure.
you have a goal ( handling over the country to boko haram) before you were voted in as president. You are a failure if you failed to reach you goal.
oga awon boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Story angry
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by LZAA: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
I don't know the magic the man #1 to $1 want to perform to make Nigeria back where he meet am .pls pls don't finish Nigerians lives with your anti human economy policies . Hardship every where!! No middle men any more we only see Riches and poor .Baba God pls save us.

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by membranus: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
saphiere:

I was of the same opinion too. The guy was himself a serial fornicator according to him, and he saw no wrong in that. But he was forward in denigrating the lady.

But then that is the level of moral decadence the world has descended to. So much that sexual immorality is now a thing to boast publicly about, and not to be hidden in shame.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by profbray(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
In 1983 u left the office a failure, 2023 u will still live the office a failure
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Mypeople2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
saphiere:
That is bad, they shouldn't have posted it. Wait ,must people bring their personal issues to this forum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gombe: DSS Office Destroyed By Rainstorm, Gov Yahaya Commiserates / Oba Akiolu Appears In Court Over Land Dispute (Photo) / Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.