Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,265 members, 7,853,312 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari (30053 Views)

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" / Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 20, 2021
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari GCFR
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by BluntCrazeMan: 4:07am On Aug 20, 2021
History Will Be The Judge...
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by snowball11(m): 5:28am On Aug 20, 2021
SARSCoV2:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari GCFR

And we say a big failure to that prayer! grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by ORACULUM(m): 5:47am On Aug 20, 2021
It depends on what he defines as failure..
Economic downfall, insecurity, high unemployment rate, etc may not be classified as having failed..<SPITS>
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Juoflife1(f): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Colossal failure you are.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by olmoRoc: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Minime10(f): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by kudoshayor(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2021
I am currently in need of an academic writer in tech related topic. Send a whatsapp message to 08165984785 if you are interested...
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmmm werey
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Oracleforce: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2021
You can't exit the government as a failure....but a monumental catastrophic to.the entire country....may we not have this kind of President in this country again...
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by biafranrealson: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Its laughable. You have failed woefully what again remain?
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by vineyardfarms: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Is there another word for failure??, you failured in insecurity, economy, lack of sound economic policy and team, lied in subsidies payment, ng now hdqrts of poverty, borrow borrow nation, nothing to show for it. Worst currupt govt ever, using efcc, ss etc to fight opponents, nepotism, unbalance govt appointments, ramsom and atm agents in govt, medical tour president who could not fix her dilappidated hospitals, promise and fail govt, you made households poorer, food costly, always the blame game, not accepting responsibility of your bad policies etc. Your are a FAILURE.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by smileyoo: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2021
this statement, if it's from Oga bubu, points to the fact that bubu is an epitome of a deluded mind.
presently the nation under his watch, is on a free fall on every side, no where is actually safe, killings every where.
the naira now depreciate on daily basis-#500-$1, from #170_$1 bubu met it in 2015.
bubu's govt now fund the yearly national budget through borrowing.
how else can one define a failure in government ?
Oga bubu is already a failure-the worst Nigeria president ever.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by KelvinHerbert: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Ignoramus, catastrophic, worst ever, fooolanistic, Banditry, Bookaharamist.

Trying to save him self it is too late now.

Can you bring back the dead people fulani killed in Nigeria

Fulani Jihadist

You are leaving office as a big failure.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Bubu is already a failure

Let him be.

We like am like that.

E dey pain una say dem dey win the war against terrorism, and dem dey execute massive infrastructural projects...
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Doubuzofficial: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Oga you are already a failure, an epitome of failure, you are failure personified, you and failure are one, in fact failure is scared of the magnitude of your failure, and you will forever be known as a failure, no cap.

You deserve a cold beer
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Awoman(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
Guy, mechonu gi there! U don fail tey tey
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by akdjr(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
You have done so well Sir. Those of us who can see the development going on around the country under your administration acknowledge your effort and those who were brainwashed with negative imagery of the country not to see your consistent effort in infrastructural development are the same people that will be shock after 2023 election when their plans fail to earn them the expected votes.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Maximar: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
It is like the devil saying 'expect good from me soon'. E no fit happen.
So you know you are an unrepentant failure. Finally, self-realization.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Ikpeyi: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Amin...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by bejeria101(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
brainhgeek:
If you cannot resuscitate the thousands of innocent souls killed by boko insurgences during your tenure, you have failed sir!
If you cannot return naira to dollar exchange rate back to what it was when you took power, you have failed sir!
If the price of a bag of rice can't fall back to 8k, you have failed sir!
If your administration will not prosecute the repentant boko haram terrorists,you have failed sir!
If you will not name the boko haram sponsors, you have failed sir!
If minimum wage is still less than $100,you have failed sir!
Above all, if you cannot return Leah Sharibu, with her Christian faith intact you are a monumental failure oga sir!

Then end!
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Dmano: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Is he telling us what we know,the first time he ever said the truth,continue sir
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Adrian98(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
LOL!!!!!!
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Sleekfingers: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/19/i-will-not-exit-government-as-a-failure-says-buhari/

Wetin this clueless president dey talk? Thunder fire you there..... president Muhammed buhari, AKA Mr Failure
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by caandi: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
But you’ve already failed! What do we do ??
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by dalass(f): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
There has been tremendous success in recent kidnappings of students; and more cash-outs for repentant terrorists from the north. Furthermore, all states in the country are battling one security issue or the other.

With these achievements how can the president be a failure?

Yeah

He can applaud himself

Surely, the president should be pleased with his success stories
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Dspsalvate: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
West African Examination Council
General Paper 1, Objective Question.
Instructions : Answer one question from this section
Question 1, A place where someone said he will not leave office (forget about the failure adjective) is call
A Local government
B Village square
C Incomplete (primary school) building
D T junction
E Water side
F Zoo
G Local park

You have only 8 years to answer the question
P/N All answer sheet should be submitted at the ASO - FILA

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.