Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,863 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. (12066 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 3:44pm On May 19, 2011
A friend of mine was suspicious of her fiancee cheating on her and asked him to post on his facebook wall " Isabel(thats her name) you are my one and only love, I will stick with you forever" He refuses cos he has a lot of galfriends online. My friend was angry and had to quit the relationship. I have advise her to go back and be sure before taking actions. Now it 2go madness grin
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by jaybee3(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2011
All dis FB wahala sef.

Why must he prophes his love for her on the www? did they meet online?
If she doesn't trust him then she has the right to break up with him as long as she has valid evidence to back her suspicions.
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by 190: 3:48pm On May 19, 2011
smh!!

Xynerise hasnt started! angry
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 3:55pm On May 19, 2011
@190. Xynerise is one in a million. Even if he posted naughty things in NL which I have seen. At home he is the opposite so get behind me punk.
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 3:57pm On May 19, 2011
190 what has xynerise done to you? undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by iyatrustee(f): 4:00pm On May 19, 2011
^^^^ console yourself ma'am! he means every bit of what he says to me tongue tongue
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Dsense(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2011
skydeep:

@190. Xynerise is one in a million. Even if he posted naughty things in NL which I have seen. At home he is the opposite so get behind me punk.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Op.

Why must your friend use such a medium as a mean of trustness/assurance that her BF is cheating on her? . . . .FB has turned you pple to something else . . .  undecided undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 4:07pm On May 19, 2011
@iya. You and I know that everything he said to you is just an online shi.t. tongue
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by r231(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2011
ok
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Dsense(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2011
I'm just wondering how that Annawhite came up with this fictitious name . . and only to label me with it undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by iyatrustee(f): 4:23pm On May 19, 2011
^^^^^ love did undecided undecided undecided wondering if may 21st has started already! 190's post keeps dissappearing grin grin
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by jaybee3(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

love did undecided undecided undecided wondering if may 21st has started already! 190's offtopic posts keeps dissappearing grin grin
cool
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 4:27pm On May 19, 2011
Thank jaybee. He deserves it grin
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Dsense(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2011
for the first time . . Jaybee is carrying out his duty accordinly . . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Dsense(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^^^ love did undecided undecided undecided wondering if may 21st has started already! 190's post keeps dissappearing grin grin

Which kind love? angry
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by 190: 5:51pm On May 19, 2011
jay bee:

cool

smh undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by chines4(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2011
@Skydeep

Tell u'r friend that she is being childish. WFT
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by BABE3: 6:04pm On May 19, 2011
This looks like one of Xynerise's stories. cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by HighChief4(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2011
@OP Rubbish, why must I profess my love in facebuk, am i trying to prove something?
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Phate07(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2011

Really?! angry
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Nobody: 3:47am On May 20, 2011
The more you dig, the more you find wink I do not look behind, spy or stalk my man.
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 7:24am On May 20, 2011
^Abi my sister grin
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by MsPotato(f): 8:11am On May 20, 2011
Hmmmm. . , . . I think this is kinda subjective. It is all up to individuals. Some people are comfortable professing their love to the world while some aren't. It doesnt mean that he is cheating or he doesnt love her if he doesnt want to profess his love on FB. Maybe he is the kinda person that likes to keep his personal life private or he doesnt like to the fact that his other FB friends might think that he is a lunatic or childish or whatever they call it.

Some people use FB as a way to do business. Like they sell items there or they discuss about work there with their clients and boss and all so u cannot expect him to profess his love that way. grin
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by segunjowo(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2011
rokiatu:

The more you dig, the more you find wink I do not look behind, spy or stalk my man.
Rokiatu is da best!
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by JUO(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2011
ok now
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by JUO(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2011
what about the money you receive on FB babes?
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by saintneo(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2011
what happened to her wall? is her wall not enough for her?
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 8:48am On May 20, 2011
^what are you saying? undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by chamber2(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2011
Another senseless woman gone.Rubbish !
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by iyatrustee(f): 8:51am On May 20, 2011
^^^ must you e-diots always insult?

skydeep:

^what are you saying? undecided

i tink he meant why wont she write watever she wants on her own wall?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 9:06am On May 20, 2011
^ leave that ediot he is jobless.
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by chamber2(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2011
must you e-diots always insult?

yes, especially when someone throws commonsense to the winds shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M / Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? / What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.