Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) (70032 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by manunitedbabes: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin Hope no divorce after some years ? Cos big people wedding this days no d encouraging at all.

Better still congratulations the youngest couple in town
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
May their union produce many things as his father's regime
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by osai007: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na wa for you oh ��

Ghostrye:

May their union be as fruitful and successful as Nigeria is under his father
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
I wish them the same level of success as his father has brought to our economy and national security.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Brandonx:
I don't like the seating arrangements!

because no table for food right?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by bola4dprec(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ghostrye:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I must admit that Islamic weddings are more glamorous than Christian weddings. We Christians copy the western culture which throws majority of our marriages in turmoil while Islamic marriages barely experience problems. We Christians have to learn the positives of Islamic marriage so we can have a sane society sad
You are a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Oracleforce: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
may their marriage be run as yusuf father is running Nigeria presently

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by KingDash: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ghostrye:

amen brother.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by officialfoodie: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I must admit that Islamic weddings are more glamorous than Christian weddings. We Christians copy the western culture which throws majority of our marriages in turmoil while Islamic marriages barely experience problems. We Christians have to learn the positives of Islamic marriage so we can have a sane society sad

Typical F**l

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by DonroxyII: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ghostrye:

If you know how God operates, you would know the prayer of Poor Man against Rich Man is not quickly answered.......

Poor Man better pray for Liberation .... Because Many Rich men keep getting Richer !!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by fitinwell: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Innocent Blood your father as slain will speak... Law of Karma says so
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by scally11: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na all Buhari pikin will marry on the bill of tax payers money. It is well
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Akhee: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Beautiful.... Allah favor their union
Amin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Isyomah(f): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please am a youth corper in Lagos in need of a good ppa. I am a graduate of mass communication. Please I would appreciate it if you can help. Thank you
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Iliya1520: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Happy weeding life
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
I would rather make use of the data i have to watch a video on Xvideos than watch the video of the hall where the son of a failed president will have his reception.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Kellie069(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ghostrye:

How many of your personal wishes don turn reality? I doubt none..

not be She and her husband de rule Nigeria , try sense. Make swear way dem swear for papa not come de affect you for future
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Northerners don't spend so much in weddings. Check Google or ask a Northerner if you doubt me
AleAirHub:
Taxpayers & Niger Delta oil money miss road. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Ugaboy: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ghostrye:

which kinfmd course be these
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by stasius: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Very simple.

But no covid 19 protocol observed with that chair arrangement
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by BabaO2: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
A boy that has never worked anywhere in his life.
Very soon, he too will float the biggest BDC in Nigeria like Babangida son, his source of funding will be from NNPC directly unlike Babangida's own which is from the already stockpiled up of hard currencies of 8 years(1986 - 1993)
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Brandonx(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
wizkidblogger:

because no table for food right?
Who goes to an even like this to eat ? grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by youngmoney4me(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Congratulation I pray may God almighty bless your home
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
HML

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by onunwa21(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ghostrye:

Amin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Iseoluwani: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
GOTVee:

Do you have sense atall
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by bewla(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Valuepaints20:
Ok
Can't they wait till papa live office ni
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
May their union be as peaceful and United as Nigeria.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Habib101: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ghostrye:

grin fair reply
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Do you even know what you are saying??
Muslim marriage is what??
GOTVee:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding / Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.