Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,798 members, 7,855,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) (70050 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by raphy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
What should I say everyone up there has said it all.

Sipping my wine in peace
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by mkoabiola: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Money sweet sha.

May thier union b blessed like d father
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Peaceadebu: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bros be calming down ���
Ghostrye:

May their union be as fruitful and successful as Nigeria is under his father
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I must admit that Islamic weddings are more glamorous than Christian weddings. We Christians copy the western culture which throws majority of our marriages in turmoil while Islamic marriages barely experience problems. We Christians have to learn the positives of Islamic marriage so we can have a sane society sad

Rantings of a mentally deranged fellow.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by wumi2017(f): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Only God knows how many billions they wl spend on this wedding, anyways Congratulations to them it shall be fruitful
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by yusufmurry: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pls what's the occupation of Yusuf?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
yusufmurry:
Pls what's the occupation of Yusuf?

He's his father's personal assistant.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by busterr(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ghostrye:

Amen
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by yusufmurry: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kingosytex:

He's his father's personal assistant.

Who is the father?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by saintruky(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Very modest settings
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Dabliss02(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ghostrye:

amen
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Craggybogg: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ghostrye:

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Chinny024(f): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I must admit that Islamic weddings are more glamorous than Christian weddings. We Christians copy the western culture which throws majority of our marriages in turmoil while Islamic marriages barely experience problems. We Christians have to learn the positives of Islamic marriage so we can have a sane society sad
Sane like Taliban
Executions are going on due to your Sithole Islam..
Islamabad!!!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
yusufmurry:

Who is the father?

Sheikh Osama BinHari undecided

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Bngf: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by taiwopapaya(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Your father is a good man that love his people and it's country, its can only do his best, may you also try to keep your home happy and do your best without looking the negative way. Congratulation........
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Bornboy4: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
See money!

See my sig below if you care to be part of this Crypto FREEBIE.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Valuepaints20(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
bewla:
Can't they wait till papa live office ni
If papa leave office he no go sweet
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ameb!
Ghostrye:

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by bewla(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Valuepaints20:

If papa leave office he no go sweet
Wa yo. Nigeria money sweet

Ole
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by NakwansaPolice: 5:52am On Aug 21, 2021
God punish their marriage
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by caandi: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Money is good! Who no like better thing
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by Valuepaints20(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2021
bewla:
Wa yo. Nigeria money sweet

Ole

Lol
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by philoedu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congratulations to the first couple of the year.Mr Yusuf & his wife.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) by GOTVee: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
wman:

Dom. inique
Se.u.n
Mynd4....4
Lala... ticlala

This Muslim claims to be a Christian and tarnishes Christianity any how.

Why should his profile still be active?

May the holy spirit forgive you because you don't know what you are doing. I'm a prophet of the almighty God. The Bible says touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.