Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3533071 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
homeland....... silly? o dear! sad
looks like a lot of people here watch just the video and totally discard the audio.

get subtitles for Gods sake and enjoy these shows.
mad men looks slow but its not. there is infact a storyline(believe it or not).follow the storyline and THE DIALOGUE! i know that the fact that there are no kids in it "running around" is a turn off for many people here BUT it is a great series!

power is a solid show! for the lady who lost time and money watching it,please send your account number make i refund you the money grin grin

tomorrow somebody will come on here and tell me HOUSE OF CARDS or FARGO is rubbish!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lolzzz.....like i said , u are just a clown......besides what makes u think i give a rat's ass about what u think of me??.........move on 2 d next mr, aint got time 4 bullcrap.

Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity is forever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
phantom:
homeland....... silly? o dear! sad
looks like a lot of people here watch just the video and totally discard the audio.

tomorrow somebody will come on here and tell me HOUSE OF CARDS or FARGO is rubbish!! undecided undecided undecided

Pretty sure that I'd already seen someone in this same thread criticizing House Of Cards and Fargo once upon a time. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's the same lady that called Homeland a "silly silly silly show". grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
koice:

Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity is forever.
dats right, and am glad we all know who the stupid one is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Flawlessangel:

dats right, and am glad we all know who the stupid one is

Lolz... You walked right into that one. I'm glad to see you're not letting your education (if you had any) get in the way of your sheer stupidity. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
koice:

Lolz... You walked right into that one. I'm glad to see you're not letting your education (if you had any) get in the way of your sheer stupidity. grin
One thing with Touts is that they find it so easy to insult other people..No wonder you always get banned!!
Ekuke!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
allegiance
banshee
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
The blacklist is getting hotter. I don't really know why they have to shift the show to Thursday but I enjoyed watching two episode this week.

It's all about the fulcrum....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
koice:

and am glad 2 see ur stupidity has increased to another level, absolute foolishness.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Banshee is getting hotter. Just when you think the show couldn't possibly get any hotter, it goes on and get even hotter. What a bloody episode! Daaayuuum!! Every episode so far this season has been like a bloody season finale. Cinemax and HBO, I hail una oh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2015
purplekayc:
just started sha .i cant giv a clear opinion now
Tell me when you are through with the First Season. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2015
koice:
Banshee is getting hotter. Just when you think the show couldn't possibly get any hotter, it goes on and get even hotter. What a bloody episode! Daaayuuum!! Every episode so far this season has been like a bloody season finale. Cinemax and HBO, I hail una oh!
One of the best shows out there, season three like you said has been brilliant. I just felt proctor bodyguard burton wasn't suppose to survive the fight with the red Indian girl. The fight scene was something else
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2015
lafuria1:

One of the best underrated shows out there, season three like you said has been brilliant. I just felt proctor bodyguard burton wasn't suppose to survive the fight with the red Indian girl. The fight scene was something else
Dude,Banshee is not an underated Show! Banshee is Cinemax's flagship Show since the successful completion of STRIKE BACK!!
Noone who watches and follows Banshee will call it an underated show..Banshee is the best bloody show with epic fight scenes since Spartacus ended!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2015
lafuria1:

One of the best underrated shows out there, season three like you said has been brilliant. I just felt proctor bodyguard burton wasn't suppose to survive the fight with the red Indian girl. The fight scene was something else
Gotta tell you, I didn't see that one coming. I thought that Burton was all and done for, but somehow he managed to turned the table on the Indian girl, injured and all. Simply amazing. The fight scene was the best I'd seen since... ever, to be honest. The choreography was executed with perfection, and it helped that both actors had martial arts background in real life.

Even though, it was largely underrated last couple of seasons, Banshee is doing it's damndest to correct the misconceptions of last seasons... and rightfully succeeding. Banshee is right now the best weekly show on television. Weekly ratings is through the roof. If the Showrunners don't let up, Banshee may go on to surpass "Strike Back" as the most watched original series from the stables of Cinemax. At least, until Strike Back makes a return later this year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2015
philfearon:

Dude,Banshee is not an underated Show! Banshee is Cinemax's flagship Show since the successful completion of STRIKE BACK!!
Noone who watches and follows Banshee will call it an underated show..Banshee is the best bloody show with epic fight scenes since Spartacus ended!!
I guess I miss used the word underated, my bad. what I mean by underated is in terms of popularity, award nominations and awards won, only won one award in visual effects it doesn't get its deserved praise for its originality. You have shows that are so good but don't nominated
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2015
lafuria1:

I guess I miss used the word underated, my bad. what I mean by underated is in terms of popularity, award nominations and awards won, only won one award in visual effects it doesn't get its deserved praise for its originality. You have shows that are so good but don't nominated
That's true..
That's why till this day,it pains me that:
V-series
The Event
Terra Nova and
Flashforward;
Were cancelled!
Most of the time,it depends on the Popularity of the channels airing the shows..
Am sure a series like HOMELAND will not make it pass a season if it was an NBC aired show!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
HBO miniseries "Generation Kill" making sense. Pure undiluted action. No holds barred - HBO style.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by misspetit(f): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hello guys
Wanna watch a new series film buh am confused on wah to watch.
Pls advice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
misspetit:
Hello guys
Wanna watch a new series film buh am confused on wah to watch.
Pls advice
Try:
TWISTED
FALLING SKIES
CONTINUUM
BANSHEE
REVENGE
SATISFACTION
OUTLANDER......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
so I decided to watch d episode 1 of from dusk till dawn ... Dry ass movie undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Shots fired! grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorhney:
so I decided to watch d episode 1 of from dusk till dawn ... Dry ass TV series undecided

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorhney:
so I decided to watch d episode 1 of from dusk till dawn ... Dry ass movie undecided
Was it as dry as TRUE DETECTIVE EPISODE1 up until Episode 4?
Was it as Dry as the LEFTOVERS up till the final episode?
Was it as dry as POWER EPISODE 1?
Dude,you have been noticed!!
Finish the Series (if at all you even watched the first episode) before you start spewing your unfound hatred!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
philfearon:

Was it as dry as TRUE DETECTIVE EPISODE1 up until Episode 4?
Was it as Dry as the LEFTOVERS up till the final episode?
Was it as dry as POWER EPISODE 1?
Dude,you have been noticed!!
Finish the Series (if at all you even watched the first episode) before you start spewing your unfound hatred!!

everyone to his own tastse of series. I couldn't get past the 2nd season of breaking bad but i watched house of card and homeland religiously.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
True Blood S1
Sons Of Anarchy S2
Silicon Valley S1
The Walking Dead S5.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
genderruler:

everyone to his own tastse of series. I couldn't get past the 2nd season of breaking bad but i watched house of card and homeland religiously.....

thank u .. From Dusk till Dawn is A NoNo For me ...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
When a grown man's favorite playlist include the following:

-The 100 grin
-Falling Skies undecided
-Under The Dome grin
-Revenge shocked
-Satisfaction undecided
-From Dusk Till Dawn shocked
-Beauty And The Beast grin

^^^
Y'all should know it's a big cry for help. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
koice:

-The 100 grin
-Falling Skies undecided
-Under The Dome grin
-Revenge shocked
-Satisfaction undecided

^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....i dey tell you..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sammycarz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
666 park avenue season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 08, 2015
dealtinate:
Interesting analysis @Francawilson.

You strike me as someone that has a romantic streak but not nearly enough to be called a basket case like most people of your gender. I get why you might turn your nose up at masculine TV shows like The Wire and Mad Men... look down on silly Teen shows like The 100, Jane the virgin (what a weird name), and Pretty Little liars... but what in the hell were you thinking when you dissed Super TV Shows with strong female leads like Homeland and The Americans? One would think that such shows were tailor-made for female audience that love a non-vulgar adult oriented TV shows. In other words, people like you. Then, again... I may be wrong.

I have to be blunt, Sis, but anyone that can describe a Political Spy thriller like the Homeland as "Silly Silly Silly" doesn't have much in the way of... Okay, lemme hold my peace for now. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, no matter how off-coloured they may seem. At least, I don't see you defending a silly Teen drama as if your very life depended on it like someone on this thread was inclined on doing.
I hav offically noticed u lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:26am On Feb 08, 2015
koice:

-The 100 grin
-Falling Skies undecided
-Under The Dome grin
-Revenge shocked
-Satisfaction undecided

^^^

U've had a lovely week taking jibe @ him, take a chill pill lad..

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.