Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526674 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Flawlessangel:

and BREAKING BAD destroys sons of anarchy.....so whats d point?? What am saying is both 100 and sons of anarchy are good shows
Exactly the point!!
People like making silly comparison.." The 100" is a great show,it doesn't mean there ain't better series...Same with SOA!!
Start comparing SOA with GOT,that way,the comparison will be fair...(even though SOA lost its taste during the 2nd or 3rd series or something like that)...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2015
suxxman:

Bro, any ideas where I can download OITNB and Boardwalk Empire?

I normally download all my TV shows from Watchseries.ag You might wanna check out this thread to get the tutorial.

https://www.nairaland.com/2017416/tutorial-how-download-tv-shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Okay, to finally put this aimless argument to rest, there's something known as censorship. In some TV shows, at the left side of the screen, you see something like thus: PG13, PG15, MA and such. In all of FX and amc productions, (producers of SOA and Breaking Bad btw), you see MA, while in all of The CW's production, you see PG13. What does that tell y'all, huh? Are they in the same category? Hell, no!

BB and SOA can be compared with each other cuz both shows target the same demographic, while The 100 on the other hand cannot be compared with the either one of the two, cuz it targets a whole different demographic alltogether. Whether, you wanna accept it or not flawlessangel and Co, The 100 is too censored to hack it with the very best. Ever heard of a CW show winning an Emmys or golden globe? I don't think so. They mostly win teen choice awards though. A simple google visit would convince you... or not.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Even among it's own demographic, The 100's not doing so hot. With an average rating of 7.7 by Imdb, it's apparent critics don't have a very high opinion of it. Well, check this out, In the adult audience demographic, S0A is not to be trifled with. With an impressive Imdb rating of 8.7, TV critic approval are loud and clear. Nuff Said.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Currently watching "Impractical Jokers". Hilarious Show. Completely bonkers. I've never laughed so hard in my life. grin grin Possibly the funniest show I'd laid my eyes on since I saw Charlie Chaplin's City Light 10 years ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
koice:
Even among it's own demographic, The 100's not doing so hot. With an average rating of 7.7 by Imdb, it's apparent critics don't have a very high opinion of it. Well, check this out, In the adult audience demographic, S0A is not to be trifled with. With an impressive Imdb rating of 8.7, TV critic approval are loud and clear. Nuff Said.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
koice:
mr koice go and watch d show and stop reading crap online.........sons of anarchy cant even be compared to breaking bad or walking dead because they make sons of anarchy look mediocre....but dat dsnt mean sons of anarchy is not a good show.....and u assume because the lead character of a show are teens makes d show inferior but dats a big fat no!!! Not in this case.....the teens here arnt playing d stupid love affair u find in most teen shows....they are trying 2 survive the brutality of the world they find themselves in, simply put......the teens are trying 2 survive in a world where even mature people would have a hard time living in..........so 4 d one billionth time....its not a light hearted teen show......there's more to it. .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Flawlessangel:

mr koice go and watch d show and stop reading crap online.........sons of anarchy cant even be compared to breaking bad or walking dead because they make sons of anarchy look mediocre....but dat dsnt mean sons of anarchy is not a good show.....and u assume because the lead character of a show are teens makes d show inferior but dats a big fat no!!! Not in this case.....the teens here arnt playing d stupid love affair u find in most teen shows....they are trying 2 survive the brutality of the world they find themselves in, simply put......the teens are trying 2 survive in a world where even mature people would have a hard time living in..........so 4 d one billionth time....its not a light hearted teen show......there's more to it. .

First of all, Imdb ain't crap. It's the foremost movie and Tv series database in the whole world and the number one ranker of all the TV shows, miniseries and movies out there, followed by Metacritic and Rotten Tomato. If Imdb called the The 100 a teen drama, then you'd better believe it. I'm done with this pointless argument btw. Moving on.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
philfearon:

Exactly the point!!
People like making silly comparison.." The 100" is a great show,it doesn't mean there ain't better series...Same with SOA!!
Start comparing SOA with GOT,that way,the comparison will be fair...(even though SOA lost its taste during the 2nd or 3rd series or something like that)...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
philfearon:

Exactly the point!!

Shey na joke be this? So cuz say u wan win arguement go kon make u dey kpata yan like dis? Abeg stop tha smoke wey u dey high on BUT that aside, pass mi that smoke make mi sef filierei with u

100 is a good series BUT it has & will be rated a Teenz show...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
koice:

First of all, Imdb ain't crap. It's the foremost movie and Tv series database in the whole world and the number one ranker of all the TV shows, miniseries and movies out there, followed by Metacritic and Rotten Tomato. If Imdb called the The 100 a teen drama, then you'd better believe it. I'm done with this pointless argument btw. Moving on.
who's saying its not a teen drama? I agree it is but its more darker than alot of adult shows out there which makes it alot different 4rm d regular teen shows u usually see..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

Shey na joke be this? So cuz say u wan win arguement go kon make u dey kpata yan like dis? Abeg stop tha smoke wey u dey high on BUT that aside, pass mi that smoke make mi sef filierei with u

100 is a good series BUT it has & will be rated a Teenz show...
what d dude is trying to say is that its rated a teen show because teens are the lead actors....but everything about the show is mature, i personally think if the lead actors were adults then it wud b a 100 percent adult show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
^^^ he waz talking about SOA losing taste as @ S2/S3.....& I had to reply that babyish comment..

Flawlessangel:

what d dude is trying to say is that its rated a teen show because teens are the lead actors....but everything about the show is mature, i personally think if the lead actors were adults then it wud b a 100 percent adult show.
If they had used adultz, then the show would have taken another turn & may even have changed it's title-name......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2015
koice:

Shey Na your fellow human beings dey rank am?Them get two heads? no be the same subjective opinion as yours they do apply?
You no get sense at all! If you don't like the show,let it be......
Better shows have been cancelled for no good reason other than the same silly "low rating".....So,I will pass!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
^^^ he waz talking about SOA losing taste as @ S2/S3.....& I had to reply that babyish comment..

If they had used adultz, then the show would have taken another turn & may even have changed it's title-name......
If they had used adults all throughout,the show won't survive a season!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 05, 2015
"Impractical Jokers" is killing me. What a show! The funniest show on TV right now. Basically about 4 best friends doing and saying outrageous things to strangers and to each other. Fun overload. If you're into overboard pranks, you'll love this show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2015
philfearon:

Shey Na your fellow human beings dey rank am?Them get two heads? no be the same subjective opinion as yours they do apply?
You no get sense at all! If you don't like the show,let it be......
Better shows have been cancelled for no good reason other than the same silly "low rating".....So,I will pass!!

Dude, THE 100 IS A TEEN DRAMA. Just accept the plain fact and move on. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2015
koice:

Dude, THE 100 IS A TEEN DRAMA. Just accept the plain fact and move on. Haba!
I believe you lack comprehension problem....Bring out any of my post where I said it isn't?
What I have been saying all this while is that it is a Great Show...Deal with it!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2015
philfearon:

I believe you lack comprehension problem....Bring out any of my post where I said it isn't?
What I have been saying all this while is that it is a Great Show...Deal with it!!

THE 100 IS A TEEN DRAMA WITH TEEN CONTENTS. Accept the plain fact and move on. Geez!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2015
koice:

THE 100 IS A TEEN DRAMA WITH TEEN CONTENTS. Accept the plain fact and move on. Geez!
And yet you keep exhibiting Your teenage Tendencies over it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2015
philfearon:

And yet you keep exhibiting Your teenage Tendencies over it?

Dude, its only a teen drama, a make believe for crying out loud. Don't take it to heart. Don't pop a blood vessel over it, okay? Swallow the bitter pill and move on. That's the smart play.

Quote me again concerning this rubbish and I'll simply ignore you. Be warned.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Wanna start watching Beauty and the beast now---

Who don watch am, how was it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2015
Lordseyad:

It's a teen drama with teen contents. Unless you're into that kind of thing, stay away.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
-Mentalist S07E09. Checked
-Suits S04E12. Checked
-Modern Family S06E13. Checked

Back to watching "Impractical Jokers" Season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lmao! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
koice:

Dude, its only a teen drama, a make believe for crying out loud. Don't take it to heart. Don't pop a blood vessel over it, okay? Swallow the bitter pill and move on. That's the smart play.

Quote me again concerning this rubbish and I'll simply ignore you. Be warned.

I quote you to tell you how childish you are..Teen drama or no teen drama,does it make you more dumb than you already are? or does it make you more mature as you aspire to be?
Seeking silly notice like I give an inch about it....
The series is a teen drama,Yes! Why are you killing yourself over it?
Maybe that plantain leaves you smoke has finally permeated into your brain and that's why you make a fuss out of nothing!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lordseyad:

it is a good show...Am sure you will love it!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealtinate:

It's a teen drama with teen contents. Unless you're into that kind of thing, stay away.
Are you okay at all? "Beauty and the beast" a teen drama?
So any series with no explicit s*x scenes is now a teen show?
Nigerians,I hail oooo!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
philfearon:

Are you okay at all? "Beauty and the beast" a teen drama?
So any series with no explicit s*x scenes is now a teen show?
Nigerians,I hail oooo!!

Ignorance is not a virtue, Oga. The CW targets a specific audience - Young Adults (people below the voting age (21 yrs) or in their early 20s). All their shows are teen dramas. Take a chill pill and quit taking any critique of your favorite shows as a personal affront. It's no one's fault you have a crappy taste in TV series. I bet you're the type that still watches Tom and Jerry when no one is looking. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealtinate:

Ignorance is not a virtue, Oga. The CW targets a specific audience - Young Adults (people below the voting age (21 yrs) or in their early 20s). All their shows are teen dramas. Take a chill pill and quit taking any critique of your favorite shows as a personal affront. It's no one's fault you have a crappy taste in TV series. I bet you're the type that still watches Tom and Jerry when no one is looking. grin grin
@bolded,I give up!!
A teen drama,yet for young adults?
So we now have "old adults" and "young adults"?
ALLIZWELL!!
Another nigga with high taste and great series taste!! okay.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
philfearon:

@bolded,I give up!!
A teen drama,yet for young adults?
So we now have "old adults" and "young adults"?
ALLIZWELL!!
Another nigga with high taste and great series taste!! okay.

grin grin grin Chai!!

Bros, the definition of a 'Young Adult' is a 'Teenager'. To be specific, a person between the age of 12 and 18 years. A simple google search would have prevented you from humiliating yourself like thus. I'm embarrassed for you. Chai! grin grin

What a numbskull. An Idealist indeed! More like clueless. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealtinate:

grin grin grin Chai!!

Bros, the definition of a 'Young Adult' is a 'Teenager'. To be specific, a person between the age of 12 and 18 years. A simple google search would have prevented you from humiliating yourself like thus. I'm embarrassed for you. Chai! grin grin

What a numbskull.
And so even after searching Google to prove your point,you still want to claim smart by saying 12-18? Instead of the 14-21yrs that Google told you?
Nigerians,I hail oooo..
Oga,let me be straight with you,there is nothing like a young adult in Law..You are either a child or you are an adult in Law...
See Wetin too much great taste in series dey cause you? You don't even have your own opinion unless you read it somewhere!!
Wake up!!
Let me educate you more:
Teenage years end at 19..Your Google report says young adults is from 14-21..
You said CW shows are teen shows!!
So what happened to the other 20-21yrs old fellas that watch it? Are they teenagers too?
Use your head!! Stop reading too much rubbish on the internet,its not good for you!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.