Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523971 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lolz. @philfearon doing his utmost best to save face, albeit too late. Shot had already been fired. No take backs. The fact remains that you're dumb sir, and you have a crappy taste in TV series. grin I'm done quoting or replying your half-witted comments. Bye bye now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealtinate:
Lolz. @philfearon doing his utmost best to save face, albeit too late. Shot had already been fired. No take backs. The fact remains that you're dumb sir, and you have a crappy taste in TV series. grin I'm done quoting or replying your half-witted comments. Bye bye now.

just because u dont like the kinda show philfearon likes means he has crappy taste in series??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Flawlessangel:

just because u dont like the kinda show philfearon likes means he has crappy taste in series??

Not at all, but I had the guy all figured out. He's the kind of person that doesn't have access to HBO, Showtime, and FX TV shows, thus, instead of settling for nothing, settles for whatever you can find in piracy Websites like 02tvseries and Mobtvseries. He's the kind of person that doesn't have much of a choice but to watch The CW teen dramas that were mostly hosted by the aforementioned webpages. The kind of person that doesn't have much of a choice but to like 'em, cuz let's face it, they (CW teen dramas) are all there are to watch. No Grown man with Red blood coursing through his veins that has gotten used to watching pure quality TV shows can thereby debase himself by defending what is basically a channel for Women and Teenagers. Yep. My younger sister loved the CW too. No surprises there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
double post..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealtinate:

Not at all, but I had the guy all figured out. It's the kind of person that doesn't have access to HBO, Showtime, and FX TV shows, thus, instead of settling for nothing, settles for whatever you can find in piracy Websites like 02tvseries and Mobtvseries. It's the kind of person that doesn't have much of a choice but to watch The CW teen dramas that were mostly hosted by those webpages. No Grown man with Red blood coursing through his veins that has gotten used to watching pure quality TV shows can thereby debase himself by defending what is basically a channel for Women and Teenagers. Yep. My older sister loved the CW too. No surprises there.
If by the above mentioned channels you mean shows like GOT,LEFTOVERS,TRUE DETECTIVES,HOMELAND,PENNY DREADFUL,SHAMELESS,THE STRAIN,TYRANT,FARGO,AHS,etc,then dude you are joke!!
So watching the above series means you are an adult? or means you have good taste in series?
Seems like you just started watching films yesterday...
@bolded,care to mention this your pure quality TV shows so that we can all see ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealtinate:

If correcting you means doing an "utmost best" to you,it shows a lot about your level of IQ and person!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Flawlessangel:

Don't mind the nigga....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
philfearon:

it is a good show...Am sure you will love it!!
yea thanks mr
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Impractical Jokers Season 3. Laughfest continues...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
purplekayc:
tongue

Is this sarcasm? 'Cuz this is/was a fücked up Tv Show.A poor adaptation of Stephen king's work.I couldn't get past the first five episodes.I wonder what Stephen king thinks about it grin

*In koice's voice* ..."Adult show with crappy content" tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fourcade:

Is this sarcasm? 'Cuz this is/was a fücked up Tv Show.A poor adaptation of Stephen king's work.I couldn't get past the first five episodes.I wonder what Stephen king thinks about it grin

Preach, brother, Preach! grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Those ppl dat talked abt POWER oÑ dis thread&made me waste my tym&money? I'l sue ur assssses. Vry lame crappy slow underscripted&poorly directed series. Wen i started it,i thought i'v found another "The Wire" kind of series but was totally disappointed.

The Wire whch i happened 2watch during xmas period was also annoying at so many levels but i condoned it cos it portrayed America's fight against drugs&The hood wen technology was stil developing probably in d 90 (s) or so.

I just started Mad Men&must say S1 is so slow dat i feel lik dumping it. Meanwhile,i hav "The Americans" but i havn't seen much recommendations abt it on dis thread.

Am i d only one dat thinks Pretty little liars is a childish series lik Gossip girls,One three hill&d rest of dem teenage series. Wasted my tym trying 2discover the who the so called "A" textin them is but up until S5,they stil left us wondering. I'm so done wit dat lame series. I started it at 1st because my sister bought it cÓs her frnds recommended it. Mtshwwwwe.

As for Homeland S4. Stupid Stupid Stupid. They shld better end dat show since they hav no story line anymore. As 4me,i'm so done wit it. Hakanni dis Hankanni dat yet he wasn't captured&now Saul is onboard. So wot d hell wil happen if Hakkani releases d video he made wen Saul was captured&y bring in all d Carrie family-mother lamish drama? Stuuuupid season. Homeland ended 4me in S2 anyways. The follow ups are crap.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lordseyad:
yea thanks mr
You are welcome!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
I really loved the arguments on this thread, but let me remind you on how CW was created.
CW was carved out of CBS and Warner Bros. It was created to target a particular audience(18-34), so any shows that airs on this channel will surely be teen oriented shows but that doesn't mean it's prohibited for adult.
Some adult do love cartoons very much, it just about choice and that you can't stop anybody from liking it. Truth be told it sound a lil blasphemous to compare the 100 with the likes of GOT, TWD, BB and other adult oriented series(30-49)

IMO, Emmy, Golden globes are meant for adults while teens choice award are meant for teen oriented series. In fact I was amazed Jane the virgin girl got nominated for golden globes and also the 100 who was Nominated for emmy last year for special effects.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
francawilson:
Those ppl dat talked abt POWER oÑ dis thread&made me waste my tym&money? I'l sue ur assssses. Vry lame crappy slow underscripted&poorly directed series. Wen i started it,i thought i'v found another "The Wire" kind of series but was totally disappointed.

The Wire whch i happened 2watch during xmas period was also annoying at so many levels but i condoned it cos it portrayed America's fight against drugs&The hood wen technology was stil developing probably in d 90 (s) or so.

I just started Mad Men&must say S1 is so slow dat i feel lik dumping it. Meanwhile,i hav "The Americans" but i havn't seen much recommendations abt it on dis thread.

Am i d only one dat thinks Pretty little liars is a childish series lik Gossip girls,One three hill&d rest of dem teenage series. Wasted my tym trying 2discover the who the so called "A" textin them is but up until S5,they stil left us wondering. I'm so done wit dat lame series. I started it at 1st because my sister bought it cÓs her frnds recommended it. Mtshwwwwe.

As for Homeland S4. Stupid Stupid Stupid. They shld better end dat show since they hav no story line anymore. As 4me,i'm so done wit it. Hakanni dis Hankanni dat yet he wasn't captured&now Saul is onboard. So wot d hell wil happen if Hakkani releases d video he made wen Saul was captured&y bring in all d Carrie family-mother lamish drama? Stuuuupid season. Homeland ended 4me in S2 anyways. The follow ups are crap.
Tell Mr dealtinate a.k.a Koice to recommended high quality TV shows for you..He has a great taste in tv series..Am sure you will love them!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
@Francawilson

I recommend The Americans for you.I think people have recommended it before now.It's very underated and the show has some big names and poular actors you will recognise later.

As for Homeland Season 4, everything went well right up to the finale.The Season finale didnt make much sense to me but i enjoyed every other episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
francawilson:

A man food is another man poison...
I like power and I love homeland.. I loved how the politics was played in season 4 and I also loves how they showed us that America was never a perfect country and if care is not taken the Arabs will shake them...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2015
Fourcade:

just started sha .i cant giv a clear opinion now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Interesting analysis @Francawilson.

You strike me as someone that has a romantic streak but not nearly enough to be called a basket case like most people of your gender. I get why you might turn your nose up at masculine TV shows like The Wire and Mad Men... look down on silly Teen shows like The 100, Jane the virgin (what a weird name), and Pretty Little liars... but what in the hell were you thinking when you dissed Super TV Shows with strong female leads like Homeland and The Americans? One would think that such shows were tailor-made for female audience that love a non-vulgar adult oriented TV shows. In other words, people like you. Then, again... I may be wrong.

I have to be blunt, Sis, but anyone that can describe a Political Spy thriller like the Homeland as "Silly Silly Silly" doesn't have much in the way of... Okay, lemme hold my peace for now. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, no matter how off-coloured they may seem. At least, I don't see you defending a silly Teen drama as if your very life depended on it like someone on this thread was inclined on doing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Currently killing time with "Banshee Origins" a webisodic version of the original series. For fans of the series, if you wanna know more about Chayton Littlestone, then you don't wanna miss Banshee Origins.

"Impractical Jokers" still going on strong...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2015
hyzicbond:
I really loved the arguments on this thread, but let me remind you on how CW was created.
CW was carved out of CBS and Warner Bros. It was created to target a particular audience(18-34), so any shows that airs on this channel will surely be teen oriented shows but that doesn't mean it's prohibited for adult.
Some adult do love cartoons very much, it just about choice and that you can't stop anybody from liking it. Truth be told it sound a lil blasphemous to compare the 100 with the likes of GOT, TWD, BB and other adult oriented series(30-49)

IMO, Emmy, Golden globes are meant for adults while teens choice award are meant for teen oriented series. In fact I was amazed Jane the virgin girl got nominated for golden globes and also the 100 who was Nominated for emmy last year for special effects.....
u are one wise dude........some people here are just not worth talking 2 especially koice and company who think all cw show sucks when compared to shows 4rm other networks.....while its true that u cant compare 100 to bb,twd or got.......it can b compared to alot of adult shows out there and in some cases, it wins against them .....which was my point, but some dudes here wanna prove they got quality taste hence they skip cw shows and call dem crap.......how silly is dat...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2015
philfearon:

Tell Mr dealtinate a.k.a Koice to recommended high quality TV shows for you..He has a great taste in tv series..Am sure you will love them!!
lolzzz...love ur sarcasm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
dealtinate:
Interesting analysis @Francawilson.

You strike me as someone that has a romantic streak but not nearly enough to be called a basket case like most people of your gender. I get why you might turn your nose up at masculine TV shows like The Wire and Mad Men... look down on silly Teen shows like The 100, Jane the virgin (what a weird name), and Pretty Little liars... but what in the hell were you thinking when you dissed Super TV Shows with strong female leads like Homeland and The Americans? One would think that such shows were tailor-made for female audience that love a non-vulgar adult oriented TV shows. In other words, people like you. Then, again... I may be wrong.

I have to be blunt, Sis, but anyone that can describe a Political Spy thriller like the Homeland as "Silly Silly Silly" doesn't have much in the way of... Okay, lemme hold my peace for now. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, no matter how off-coloured they may seem. At least, I don't see you defending a silly Teen drama as if your very life depended on it like someone on this thread was inclined on doing.
lolzz at first u were annoying, now u' re a clown........u almost said francawilson dsnt have good taste in tv series....why didnt u complete it... Are u scared of her??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lolzzz...love ur sarcasm
Thanks dear..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2015
Currently updating myself in:
GOTHAM
BANSHEE 3
ARROW 3
THE FLASH
GRIMM
SUPERNATURAL(10)..
Just finished watching STRIKE BACK(2) and FROM DUSK TILL DAWN..
Its a good thing The 2nd series of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN has been commissioned..Can't wait to see what became of (Richie) Zane Holtz...
Anyone heard anything about HEROES(miniseries) coming up this year?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lolzz at first u were annoying, now u' re a clown........u almost said francawilson dsnt have good taste in tv series....why didnt u complete it... Are u scared of her??

The operative word here being "Almost". Now, that's just plain amateur hour calling me out like that. If I didn't know any better, I would have said you were petty and vindictive, but since I had you all figured out, I'm pretty certain you were a petty and vindictive person. Yup. Swallowing a painkiller for someone else headache is as low as it gets, sister. Your moniker's an irony.

Btw, I'm feeling the romance brewing between you and your boo... It's so cute.

"Lozz... Love your sarcasm babe"
"Thanks dear"

Don't forget to invite me to your CW themed wedding, "dear".

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
To all blacklist fans, good news. The blacklist has been renewed for new season that is for season 3. What ever happens in season 2, we are sure of seeing season 3.

Season 2 will still have 22 episodes, currently on episode 10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
lafuria1:
To all blacklist fans, good news. The blacklist has been renewed for new season that is for season 3. What ever happens in season 3, we are sure of seeing season 3.

Season 2 will still have 22 episodes, currently on episode 10.

The Blacklist Is arguably NBC's biggest Hit TV show since "The Heroes" Premiered more than 8 years ago. I'm not surprised it got renewed for the 3rd installment, I see that one coming a mile away.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
koice:

The operative word here being "Almost". Now, that's just plain amateur hour calling me out like that. If I didn't know any better, I would have said you were petty and vindictive, but since I had you all figured out, I'm pretty certain you were a petty and vindictive person. Yup. Swallowing a painkiller for someone else headache is as low as it gets, sister. Your moniker's an irony.

Btw, I'm feeling the romance brewing between you and your boo... It's so cute.

"Lozz... Love your sarcasm babe"
"Thanks dear"

Don't forget to invite me to your CW themed wedding, "dear".

lolzzz.....like i said , u are just a clown......besides what makes u think i give a rat's ass about what u think of me??.........move on 2 d next mr, aint got time 4 bullcrap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78