Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3536660 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (2823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stinggy(m): 6:00am On May 18, 2015
Miscellaneous:

banshee is too slow ………… don't watch it except u like it slow
Thanks man. I detest 'slow', so Banshee is off.
Any other you can recommend pls?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 6:05am On May 18, 2015
Miscellaneous:

thanks bro……… I'll pick homeland to start with ……
You are welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:15am On May 18, 2015
Miscellaneous:

guy ……… banshee na cast …… go & watch it!

I haven't the slightest of ideas what you were on about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 7:29am On May 18, 2015
Two people made me watch banshee 1) Koice 2) the character named Job.... Banshee was jst there to me, too much hype. I cud nt gain anythin tangible frm d tv shw except d F word and its right usage. I kept patience wit d shw because koice talked abt it, I used 4 days in watchin 2 episodes until Job came into d picture then my thirst for d shw was heightened... D said villain (RABBIT) was as useless as 'UEUE' in d word 'QUEUE'...... Bt d peeps I recommended d show can't wait for d nxt season,dey re always buggin me for any updates abt d shw."One man's food is anoda man's poison" anyway

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:29am On May 18, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Hey guys wanna start this series Power.... Pls is It a yea or nah... Before I waste my mb tnx

The guy that told you is a big nay for him is a big tv critic, you shdlt judge power from his own perspectiv alone, the way @koice judges tv series na only am and hin mind sabi, power is a lovely tv series,you wont regret you watched it, try 3 episodes and see, its maxe perfect sense to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:30am On May 18, 2015
koice:

Well... I should you that I do have a bit of a complex taste in TV series. What some might find boring, I find interesting, and what some might find interesting, I find boring.

-Canivale
-Treme
-Longmire
-The Killing
-Downton Abbey
-Bloodline
-Grace And Frankie
-Veep
-Big Love
-Masters Of Sex
-Eastbound & Down
-Park & Recreation
-The Office (US)
-Sherlock
-Elementary
-Hannibal
-Black Sails
-Better Call Saul
-Bored To Death
-Justified
-The Good Wife
-Orphan Black
-The Newsroom
-The Americans

As you can hear from him, he has a complex taste, so nairalanders shld try to judge tv series on there own, not on this guys perspective

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:31am On May 18, 2015
Miscellaneous:

guy ……… banshee na cast …… go & watch it!

Banshee is a great action tv series, anyone that said its a flop has a complexsense of viewing and watching tv.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:32am On May 18, 2015
Miscellaneous:
please anyone help me with my kinda series?

I want a series that continues it's storyline till the end. I mean series like: lost, spartacus, legend of the seeker, game of thrones, iris etc…… each episode of these series does not have a separate theme unlike: merlin, smallville, 24, gotham where each episode has a separate theme, a separate plot, a separate bad guy etc………… I just series like these ………if u know wat I mean…… help me with a nice series that has one theme throughout!

Well try vikings.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On May 18, 2015
bigblangston:
Two people made me watch banshee 1) Koice 2) the character named Job.... Banshee was jst there to me, too much hype. I cud nt gain anythin tangible frm d tv shw except d F word and its right usage. I kept patience wit d shw because koice talked abt it, I used 4 days in watchin 2 episodes until Job came into d picture then my thirst for d shw was heightened... D said villain (RABBIT) was as useless as 'UEUE' in d word 'QUEUE'...... Bt d peeps I recommended d show can't wait for d nxt season,dey re always buggin me for any updates abt d shw."One man's food is anoda man's poison" anyway

I only hyped the 3rd season of "Banshee", and rightfully so, cuz it was off the charts. Every episode was like to a season finale for crying out loud. The intrigue, the non-stop action sequence, the no holds barred blood and gore, the seemingly realistic fight scenes, the unpredictability... I could go on and on... Then they concluded the thrill ride with one helluva cliffhanger.

Bottom line: Banshee's 3rd season is every man's food, unless, he/she is a sanctimonious asshat, case closed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:34am On May 18, 2015
Miscellaneous:

banshee is too slow ………… don't watch it except u like it slow

Banshee is not that slow, its tv series you shld calm down and watch, action packed, you wont regret
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:35am On May 18, 2015
Miscellaneous:

thanks bro……… I'll pick homeland to start with ……

If you hate banshee cos you claim its too slow, den you would hate homeland more i promise you, homeland is another great tv series with a long tin story line so enjoy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2015
naijababe:
Grace and Frankie! Laugh have almost kee me watching this one, old people acting crazy and juvenile grin grin grin
Glad to see say no be only me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:37am On May 18, 2015
koice:

I only hyped the 3rd season of "Banshee", and rightfully so, cuz it was off the charts. Every episode was like to a season finale for crying out loud. The intrigue, the non-stop action sequence, the no holds barred blood and gore, the seemingly realistic fight scenes, the unpredictability... I could go on and on... Then they concluded the thrill ride with one helluva cliffhanger.

Bottom line: Banshee's 3rd season is every man's food, unless, he/she is a sanctimonious asshat, case closed.

Am veru surprised you enjoyed season 3 of banshee or even banshee tv series. Hmmnn koice the master critic

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 9:38am On May 18, 2015
kazzonline:

Banshee is a great action tv series, anyone that said its a flop has a dead sense of viewing and watching tv.
Are u really serious abt dat stuff wrote there "Anyone that said its a flop has a dead sense of viewing and watching tv"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:41am On May 18, 2015
bigblangston:
Are u really serious abt dat stuff wrote there "Anyone that said its a flop has a dead sense of viewing and watching tv"

It is figurative, it doesnt mean dead as in dumb, i wud change it to complex, aplogies if it meant any insults plssssss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 9:42am On May 18, 2015
koice:

Actually d 3rd season was really explosive I tell ya... But d first 2 seasons of d shw was nothin to write home abt except for some cuss words I picked up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:48am On May 18, 2015
bigblangston:
Actually d 3rd season was really explosive I tell ya... But d first 2 seasons of d shw was nothin to write home abt except for some cuss words I picked up

There you guys go again, without the season 2 and 3 how wud you enjo and understand season 3??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 9:49am On May 18, 2015
kazzonline:

It is figurative, it doesnt mean dead as in dumb, i wud change it to complex, aplogies if it meant any insults plssssss
Nah!!! Its all gud, was jst tryin to think abt hw I failed to pick up d thrills banshee had over u, nobody get time for fights bro makin money is wat we r all after, I don't feel insulted bro bt jst tone it down a little so dat temperamental guys won't turn dis thread to anoda thing. Cheers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On May 18, 2015
bigblangston:

Surely, they weren't that bad!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:51am On May 18, 2015
bigblangston:
Nah!!! Its all gud, was jst tryin to think abt hw I failed to pick up d thrills banshee had over u, nobody get time for fights bro makin money is wat we r all after, I don't feel insulted bro bt jst tone it down a little so dat temperamental guys won't turn dis thread to anoda thing. Cheers

Am glad we understood our selves bro, thanks even thou i dissagree with most members views on tv series on this thread i would never stoop so low to insults, we are all maturrd minds and we shld learn to disaagree maturely..

Cheers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 9:53am On May 18, 2015
kazzonline:

There you guys go again, without the season 2 and 3 how wud you enjo and understand season 3??
bro!!! I downloaded d shws wit my hard earned MB and u want wat I used 3GiG of my MB to download to jst go lik dat? God forbid!!! I had downloaded d 3 seasons togeda b4 I started viewin dem when I decided to stop watchin an anime (One piece).. As a matter of fact the job xter got me goin thru d 2 seasons

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On May 18, 2015
kazzonline:

Am veru surprised you enjoyed season 3 of banshee or even banshee tv series.

I've always loved Banshee. It has a certain kind of appeal that was last witnessed on Television since the "Spartacus" era ended.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:58am On May 18, 2015
bigblangston:
bro!!! I downloaded d shws wit my hard earned MB and u want wat I used 3GiG of my MB to download to jst go lik dat? God forbid!!! I had downloaded d 3 seasons togeda b4 I started viewin dem when I decided to stop watch an anime (One piece).. As a matter of fact the job xter got me goin thru d 2 seasons

Well the trick is use is before i download and watch any new tv series i try to chk online ratings and review, i enjoyed the reviews and the ratings werr high,
Sorry bout ur mb, me i had and still hav etisalat 15naira for 5 mins plan which got me covered so with just 90naira i can get close to 2 seasons of my fav tv shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 10:03am On May 18, 2015
kazzonline:

Well the trick is use is before i download and watch any new tv series i try to chk online ratings and review, i enjoyed the reviews and the ratings werr high,
Sorry bout ur mb, me i had and still hav etisalat 15naira for 5 mins plan which got me covered so with just 90naira i can get close to 2 seasons of my fav tv shows
U will teach me dat trick oo, nw I ve subscribed for d 1K to 3gig plan on etisalat,mayb when dis ends I can go for ur method,hope its gonna work on bold 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 10:06am On May 18, 2015
bigblangston:
U will teach me dat trick oo, nw I ve subscribed for d 1K to 3gig plan on etisalat,mayb when dis ends I can go for ur method,hope its gonna work on bold 5

Nope the plan as bin blocked oo but as i didnt opt out i still dry flex am. And its an android pln otn sure it wud work on bold 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 10:11am On May 18, 2015
kazzonline:

Nope the plan as bin blocked oo but as i didnt opt out i still dry flex am. And its an android pln otn sure it wud work on bold 5
All dis telecom companies lik blockin stuffs when dey knw it won't pay dem, bt if it is d one dey will use in rippin us off it will be there forever

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moneyallowed(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2015
kazzonline:

Well try vikings.
Seconded. Vikings is pretty cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miscellaneous(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2015
kazzonline:

If you hate banshee cos you claim its too slow, den you would hate homeland more i promise you, homeland is another great tv series with a long tin story line so enjoy

different strokes for different folks …… since u said homeland is too slow i wont bother. Vikinqs? I saw the trailer on youtube & is too dull for my liking..... any better one?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miscellaneous(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2015
bigblangston:

banshee doesnt av suspense enough to keep me glued! This is why i liked legend of seeker & lost joor!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:18pm On May 18, 2015
Miscellaneous:

orphan black seems to be centred on a female …… is it really interesting?
The side eye I'm giving you right now could kill several alpha predators...Orphan Black really is that interesting, and if the fact that it's a female led show is bothering you, then your loss.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miscellaneous(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2015
stinggy:
Thanks man. I detest 'slow', so Banshee is off. Any other you can recommend pls?
I am not really into movies bro …so I can't really help. I wish I could though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miscellaneous(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2015
cao:

The side eye I'm giving you right now could kill several alpha predators...Orphan Black really is that interesting, and if the fact that it's a female led show is bothering you, then your loss.

I never said I don't like the movie since a female is the lead character……… I was wondering if it is suspense filled since it's just one person. Even if it's a guy…… I would even be more bored ……

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (2823) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Benalfa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.