Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3570262 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
cao:

Samurai Jack, that was another good one, Cartoon Network messed up when they cancelled it. Haven't watched South Park in a long time, but I do watch it anytime I see it, it's like Two & Half Men, you can't help yourself when it's on the screen. Have you ever tried watching The Boondocks?

CN cancelled Samurai Jack? Damm! Lol yeah...seen Boondocks a couple of times. I heard it's interesting.

2 and a half men is crazy...lol like how I met your mother....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I think they're a Lil bit similar, maybe in my head...
Tommy---Ragnar Rollo------ Arthur Aunt Po----- Siggy Grace-------Earl Instad May-------Princess Auslaug Po's son----Ironside

Like I said earlier, maybe, it's all in my head
Lol ok...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
So Jack never got to have his elusive face-off to defeat Aku?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
blublahd:
So Jack never got to have his elusive face-off to defeat Aku?
Sadly no... cry
UPDATE: Apparently, they continued the series in comic form, I don't know why I decided to Google. It lasted 20 issues, ended in May.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
lol... see these guys..

How wud I just sit down and watch cartoons..

More reason why I dnt sit @our S-room when at home.. I dey inside room with my tab, Watching Real shows nd movies..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lordseyad:
lol... see these guys..

How wud I just sit down and watch cartoons..

More reason why I dnt sit @our S-room when at home.. I dey inside room with my tab, Watching Real shows nd movies..

you my dear man do not have the slightest inkling what you're missing.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Who watches Rick and Morty?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Next week tv series are going to be crazy men,some old tv series are returning and we expecting some brand new shii men,i just saw the first look of the player,quantico,grinder and many others men and men i was impressed,i hope they all turn out great men
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
For all the lovers and followers of gotham,gotham is back,viewing season 2 episode 1 now!!

Cant wait for flash to drop next
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
kazzonline:
For all the lovers and followers of gotham,gotham is back,viewing season 2 episode 1 now!!

Cant wait for flash to drop next
abeg is this gotham binge worthy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
fabiano09:

abeg is this gotham binge worthy?

Well ur taste in tv series might differ,but to be honest i enjoy the show,its a series of event thst occured in gotham before batman,so if u r a fan of batma u shkd enjoy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deluxglobal: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea, I love country, grew up listening to it, dad's about the biggest fan of music I know.

The show has some really great songs.wink

Wao!!! i fell in luv with d genre like 6 yrs ago...just watch out sept 23!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hahn(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2015
GregJo:

If you're trying to say it is better than my beloved Suits, i have to check it out

Me too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Anybody familiar with new tv series Lucifer?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
blublahd:

yea I think its only d pilot that has been aired...but it. seems cool..d Lucifer of a guy is cocky and funny
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
dubylhover:

yea I think its only d pilot that has been aired...but it. seems cool..d Lucifer of a guy is cocky and funny
Oh OK.... give it a month then.
How about the Bastard Executioner?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
blublahd:
Oh OK.... give it a month then. How about the Bastard Executioner?
I haven't seen that one yet...is it new?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
dubylhover:

I haven't seen that one yet...is it new?
Yep by Kurt Sutter same guy responsible for Sons of Anarchy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nickz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
big bang theory season6
next;:the ballers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
blublahd:

Oh OK.... give it a month then.
How about the Bastard Executioner?
BE is new... How is it na?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lordseyad:
BE is new... How is it na?
No I haven't watched it, if that's what you asking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotdiamond(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
kazzonline:

Well ur taste in tv series might differ,but to be honest i enjoy the show,its a series of event thst occured in gotham before batman,so if u r a fan of batma u shkd enjoy
I just watched it. Yay. Gotham is back. Thanks bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lordseyad:
Oh my!! The Last ship boring?

I wud be forced to ask you the definition of Boring Dyg!!

Or You're watching another Last ship different from the main Last ship ni?

Trust me- The last ship is so so dope... Jxt finished watching The Finale of season 2
last ship= epic fail=waste of money=sleep

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
So Ray Donovan is the male version of scandal?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
blublahd:
So Ray Donovan is the male version of scandal?
yeah you're kinda right because both of them are fixers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
can someone please suggest where I can download Rick and Morty?
And also the Borgias too?.
Too many science fiction series all over the place. sheesh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
blublahd:
yeah...following with passion!!! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shizzy7(f): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Power

Waiting anxiously for Empire 2 and BALLERS 2 I have watched all my Husband's movies....
.Oh that's why I hate season movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2015
Odkboy23:
yeah you're kinda right because both of them are fixers.
Ray Donovan is more than just a fixer. He's a heartless killer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2015
dljbd1:

yeah...following with passion!!! cheesy
With passion? Hope you ain't satanist?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SageNaruto(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2015
pls, I need ur opinions on this... help a broda out:
www.nairaland.com/2604373/check-out#38090126
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2015
blublahd:

With passion? Hope you ain't satanist?

Lolz...nah nah
I just love genres like these. I'm an ardent fan of Supernatural, Grimm, and the likes
So this is just a step up....lolz cheesy grin

But it's only the 1st episode that's out. Lemme evn go read about it online. Wanna knw their plans

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.