Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540706 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Ballers and Ray Donovan

Ray Donovan is the shiitt..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mcleo007:

Ray Donovan is the shiitt..
feck outta here.

Ray Donovan is awesome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
My own problem is finishing the season 4 of Scandal ... just getting tired of Olivia Pope and the crew.. Tyrant and Ray Donovan on tha mix..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Do not fućk with the peaky blinders.
Tom Hardy's character was quite entertaining, after dear Arthur fućking Shelby. (-8

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

feck outta here.

Ray Donovan is awesome

We're saying the same thing na angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mcleo007:

Sorry didn't see the "the".
grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Aida13:
Mr. Robot season one is what I want to marathon right now... Heard it's mad crazy good. Let's see how it goes..
Hi Aida It's been a while,how are u,hows work,family and stuffs...

Mr Robot is pretty amazing,the guy took crazy to another weird level..still at eps 10...

Have a fun weekend
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 12, 2015
wx9Z:
Thinking of downloading 'Shameless' need a lil humor right now
I miss shameless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2015
Is it not on this thread that people have been suggesting "Under the Dome". The film looks cheesy to me. They're trying too hard.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2015
7 days to the new doctor who season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Sorry didn't see the "the".
grin grin grin

wink

My best show so far. Liev Schrieber and Jon Voight are killing it every week. All the characters are amazing; Terry, Banshee, Abby, the kids...

Two words are frequent throughout each episode ; "f*uck", "Ray" . What the f*uck Ray? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vaca1: 4:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Mcleo007:

lol. Ray ,nice series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vaca1: 4:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Afam4eva:
Is it not on this thread that people have been suggesting "Under the Dome". The film looks cheesy to me. They're trying too hard.
Am really trying too hard to finish season 3. porting to Narcos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Is it just me or The Last Ship is actually boring? Two episodes and I'm still not feeling it. The characters sef, lipsrsealed and to think I downloaded the complete season 1 and bought popcorn embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
Is it just me or The Last Ship is actually boring? Two episodes and I'm still not feeling it. The characters sef, lipsrsealed and to think I downloaded the complete season 1 and bought popcorn embarassed
not only you bro, am watching it because my friend is forcing me to watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
Oh my!! The Last ship boring?

I wud be forced to ask you the definition of Boring Dyg!!

Or You're watching another Last ship different from the main Last ship ni?

Trust me- The last ship is so so dope... Jxt finished watching The Finale of season 2

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2015
Still on Salem, last ship, Impastor, significant mother.

Started nashville but it keeps hanging so I had to stop for now.

Just finished 2broke girls season 1.

Mehn! This combining of series no be small work o.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Lordseyad:

Trust me- The last ship is so so dope... Jxt finished watching The Finale of season 2
Well, different tastes I guess. The characters/actors don't even appeal to me one bit.

I don delete am sha tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
Well, different tastes I guess. The characters/actors don't even appeal to me one bit.

you know nothing bro
that tv series gives me chills cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sall(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
I needed a sight to download Korean series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sall:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sall:
For real
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
The difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don't care about your rules. All they care about is a result.

Who said this? To whom? where ? nd Of course what's the show-s name.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deluxglobal: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
freecocoa:
Still on Salem, last ship, Impastor, significant mother.

Started nashville but it keeps hanging so I had to stop for now.

Just finished 2broke girls season 1.

Mehn! This combining of series no be small work o.grin
you must be a country music lover..... i finished nashville season 3 nd went straight to 2 broke grls nd stopped at season 4 episode 4, waiting patiently for nashville season 4 episode 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by warriboy21(m): 4:19am On Sep 14, 2015
Lordseyad:

who de call last ship boring??
take ur time o..
last ship is like 24series on sea
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2015
Dygeasy:

Last ship is one of the best series out there. You shouldn't have deleted it. You should have tried completing the season, it will eventually grow on you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2015
warriboy21:

who de call last ship boring??
take ur time o..
last ship is like 24series on sea
Abi o.. Dopest navy thingy....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2015
deluxglobal:

you must be a country music lover..... i finished nashville season 3 nd went straight to 2 broke grls nd stopped at season 4 episode 4, waiting patiently for nashville season 4 episode 1.
Yea, I love country, grew up listening to it, dad's about the biggest fan of music I know.

The show has some really great songs.wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2015
Dygeasy:

Big mistake.

Last ship's not anywhere in the same vicinity with boring.tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Lordseyad:
The difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don't care about your rules. All they care about is a result.

Who said this? To whom? where ? nd Of course what's the show-s name.
Is there a price? It was jack bauer to the senator, during a hearing on bauer's use of illegal torture, 24 season 7.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Is there a price? It was jack bauer to the senator, during a hearing on bauer's use of illegal torture, 24 season 7.
grin Absolutely right...

And No price since you have answered the quest..

btw-- Am finding it hard to even choose one as the dopest between all the 24 days... watched 6 last week, Watching Day 7 now..

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.