Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3570743 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chemmerfrank(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2015
Am watchinh kevin from work... Very funny
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2015
dljbd1:

Lolz...nah nah
I just love genres like these. I'm an ardent fan of Supernatural, Grimm, and the likes
So this is just a step up....lolz cheesy grin

But it's only the 1st episode that's out. Lemme evn go read about it online. Wanna knw their plans
I watched the pilot episode, it's quite funny.
Although he wasn't portrayed as an evil menacing person, seemed kinda laid back and thrill seeker.
I hope it transforms into an heaven and hell war thing, or else it will eventually get boring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
I know Breakout Kingz has been cancelled but is it good to download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
y'all remember the movie "limitless"?
there's a series based on it premiering 22/09/2015.
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2oty6TOK6A[/url]

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
SAD NONE OF U MADE MENTION OF BLACKLIST
THAT SERIES IS DOPE,SEASON 3 TO BE PREMIERED ON OCT 1 2015

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:
that series is very dope
Who knows about Ash vs Evil dead coming to stars TV, the trailer was funny and awesome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
The Bastard Executioner is the new shii, enjoyed every bit of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TaoBalinga: 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ok.. Ray Donnovan is the sickest show on tv.. What a weird family

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2015
TaoBalinga:
Ok.. Ray Donnovan is the sickest show on tv.. What a weird family
watching it now but I haven't found any hook to the movie..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TaoBalinga: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2015
lymelyte:
watching it now but I haven't found any hook to the movie..
the first season was slow and somehow boring, if u want to see the real sh..it, start from episode 6 of season 1, personally, season 2 is where the show began to get interesting, this third season is out of this world, do u know that i watched all 10 episodes of season3 in a day? I just couldnt get enough, whoever wrote that tv show deserves a free bl.ow job from beyonce, its my best show of the moment, after game of thrones, i dont think any show can beat ray donovan.. (In my opinion) relax and be patient with it, its a great show.. You get to see the fact that family is essential,

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2015
Goodmorning house. Please can I get a link to download hollywood movies? Especially old movies. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mock the Week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
kallmemrB:
Hi Aida It's been a while,how are u,hows work,family and stuffs...

Mr Robot is pretty amazing,the guy took crazy to another weird level..still at eps 10...

Have a fun weekend

Yes, Mr. Robot is an awesome show! Hope you're good too...I'm OK, just not always on NL. Happy Weekend!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just finished watching Doctor Who...wow...just wow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Being Human.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
cao:
Just finished watching Doctor Who...wow...just wow.
how old are you lol?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
fabiano09:

how old are you lol?
You do know that the show is over 50 years, right? Which means it's watched by a vast range of ages.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
cao:

You do know that the show is over 50 years, right? Which means it's watched by a vast range of ages.
yea i know. But people who watch it are mostly old,i have heard alot about it,never really got to seeing it though,like where do i start from?? lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
fabiano09:

yea i know. But people who watch it are mostly old,i have heard alot about it,never really got to seeing it though,like where do i start from?? lol
Over here, they don't joke with Doctor Who, it's a British national treasure enjoyed by the whole family. Anywho, you could start with the 9th Doctor's series (series 1, as in from 2005, unless you really want to start from the actual first one in 1963 with the first Doctor, then I wish you luck).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
cao:

Over here, they don't joke with Doctor Who, it's a British national treasure enjoyed by the whole family. Anywho, you could start with the 9th Doctor's series (series 1, as in from 2005, unless you really want to start from the actual first one in 1963 with the first Doctor, then I wish you luck).
So i heard,thanks for the advice,i'll give it a try,currently binge watching SHAMELESS,its the best show ever!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2015
fabiano09:

So i heard,thanks for the advice,i'll give it a try,currently binge watching SHAMELESS,its the best show ever!
The original or the American remake?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 20, 2015
cao:

The original or the American remake?
The american remake! I dunno why am not crazy about british shows,i feel US remakes of their shows are always better,case in point THE OFFICE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2015
fabiano09:

The american remake! I dunno why am not crazy about british shows,i feel US remakes of their shows are always better,case in point THE OFFICE

Well, it's a matter of preference. I prefer British originals to the American remakes myself. I find 'em funnier, more honest and better scripted. Another driving force is the accents. Whereas Americans are generally too nasal and have this annoying knack of mispronouncing words to suit their way of talking, the English get it just right.

For example, an average American 'will' pronounce Computer as Com-piu-da, and Iraq as Ai-rak, whereas an average Englishman would pronounce them exactly as it was meant to be pronounced - they invented the English language after all.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2015
koice:

Well, it's a matter of preference. I prefer British originals to the American remakes myself. I find 'em funnier, more honest and better scripted. Another driving force is the accents. Whereas American are generally too nasal and have this annoying knack of mispronouncing words to suit their way of talking, the English get it just right.

For example, an average America 'will' pronounce Computer as Com-piu-da, and Iraq as Ai-rak, whereas an average Englishman would pronounce them exactly as it was meant to be pronounced - they invented the English language after all.

I hate America & the Europeanz for all the evilz committed to mother Africa, the Middle East & Mother Prussia but as 4 the language English, I take the Americanz anyday anytime even in dream
If u are talking about pronounciation, I also laff when they se-my-final instead of semifinal...hehe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Anyone watching significant mother? Is it just me or is the show freaking hilarious? Between Atticus and Jimmy I can't tell who's more stup1d, please help me out.grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Anyone watching significant mother? Is it just me or is the show freaking hilarious? Between Atticus and Jimmy I can't tell who's more stup1d, please help me out.grin grin grin
Mehn... They are all high casts. Lolz. So following
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph214(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Can some1 pls give me a link to download znation the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Impastor season finale went down wf a big bang!!
Graceland season finale went down awesome as well....
Yeah am following significant mother but its not that over hilatrious to me,i like the lively cast thou!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph214(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
"Z Nation" is a dynamic ensemble drama that will plunge viewers into a fully-imagined, post-zombie America and take them on adventures with a diverse group of richly-drawn characters. Getting to know the reluctant heroes, their flaws, idiosyncrasies, and moral dilemmas willultimately become the heart of the show.Z Nation starts three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of theplague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Although the antibodies he carries are the world's last, best hope for a vaccine, he hides adark secret that threatens them all. With humankind's survival at stake, the ragtag band embarks on a journey of survival across three thousand miles ofrusted-out post-apocalyptic America.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abdulr747(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:
The Blacklist is so dope, waiting for season 3 in October together with Arrow season 4 and The flash season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Please where did you download it from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Calibrator and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.