Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3539873 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Lordseyad:
grin Absolutely right...

And No price since you have answered the quest..

btw-- Am finding it hard to even choose one as the dopest between all the 24 days... watched 6 last week, Watching Day 7 now..
There's no point in choosing since they are all dope.cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
suits
mr robot
the lastship
devious maid
strike back
mistresses
teen wolf
the 100
extant
dominiun
zoo
greys anatonomy
how to get away with murder
pretty little liars
games of throne
fringe
revenge
outlander
the vampires diare
the original
arrow
flash

etc

and if you havent watch {you are the worst} then am sorry for you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mcleo007:

wink

My best show so far. Liev Schrieber and Jon Voight are killing it every week. All the characters are amazing; Terry, Banshee, Abby, the kids...

Two words are frequent throughout each episode ; "f*uck", "Ray" . What the f*uck Ray? grin

I was just gonna say if u like Ray Donovan u should like banshee and bam!, u wrote Banshee...lol

You're gonna love Peaky Blinders and Vikings too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Who's watching Vikings? Looking forward to season 4 in 2016.

I've seen the trailer and it's even more badass than I thought.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Last Tango in Halifax....very British stuff
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Who's watching Vikings? Looking forward to season 4 in 2016.

I've seen the trailer and it's even more badass than I thought.
Ironside fighting off a bear right?
I can't wait too, March is quite far away.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
blublahd:

Ironside fighting off a bear right?
I can't wait too, March is quite far away.

Yeah! And Floki will be punished for killing Athlestan. I have a feeling his son will be king of Wessex

Ragnar is one smart guy. Bjorn will learn a lot from him before he dies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
If you havnt watched NARCOS yet,you just dont know what you are missing!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Yeah! And Floki will be punished for killing Athlestan. I have a feeling his son will be king of Wessex

Ragnar is one smart guy. Bjorn will learn a lot from him before he dies
True.... but I think it would be Frankia.
Punished? I think he would be killed. Look at how many people he let die just to shame Floki and his god beliefs?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lordseyad:
The difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don't care about your rules. All they care about is a result.

Who said this? To whom? where ? nd Of course what's the show-s name.
jack Bauer to dat senator who wanted to jail him in season 7...24 of course..

me badt gan..only 3 series Eva,24 prison break and d rest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
warriboy21:

who de call last ship boring??
take ur time o..
last ship is like 24series on sea

bro seriously? you honestly put 24 and d last ship in d same sentence? on which galaxy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
on more serious note,d way the last ship is being hyped is suprising to me....abi NP b d same last ship I dey watch?

its just Dr JARE....I downloaded d 1st 7 episodes of season 2 nd I'm still in 14 more mins of episode 2 for more Dan 1 month....so I don't get WHR d hype comes from...I just left it with beauty nd d beast for when I'm really bored.

my opinion though...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
dubylhover:

jack Bauer to dat senator who wanted to jail him in season 7...24 of course..

me badt gan..only 3 series Eva,24 prison break and d rest
lol... Hell yea...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
blublahd:

True.... but I think it would be Frankia.
Punished? I think he would be killed. Look at how many people he let die just to shame Floki and his god beliefs?

I mean Athlestan's son ruling Wessex.
Floki might not be killed. His character can't go just like that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I mean Athlestan's son ruling Wessex. Floki might not be killed. His character can't go just like that
Yeah he will, Alfred will unite the kingdoms into Britain. Don't be too sure about Floki.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2015
blublahd:

Yeah he will, Alfred will unite the kingdoms into Britain.
Don't be too sure about Floki.

Well, I'll try not to get ahead of myself about Floki, we'll see how that pans out.

I don't see Ragnar lasting it beyond S4 that is if he makes it all through S4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Well, I'll try not to get ahead of myself about Floki, we'll see how that pans out.

I don't see Ragnar lasting it beyond S4 that is if he makes it all through S4.
Yea, going to miss him. I think he would meet his end at King Aelle hands.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2015
blublahd:

Yea, going to miss him. I think he would meet his end at King Aelle hands.

King Aelle? Thats unlikely. I think he has already met his end. Ragnar is really sick, he's pissing blood. He's more likely going to die of sickness. Oh and Ironside looks exactly like his oldman
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

King Aelle? Thats unlikely. I think he has already met his end. Ragnar is really sick, he's pissing blood. He's more likely going to die of sickness. Oh and Ironside looks exactly like his oldman

OK... Lemme not give you the complete spoilers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2015
blublahd:

OK... Lemme not give you the complete spoilers.

Haha! Please don't. I want to watch it...march is too far though. Does it have a book?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Haha! Please don't. I want to watch it...march is too far though. Does it have a book?
I'm sorry but I just have to do this...
Captain Planet, he's the hero, gonna take pollution down to zero.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Nope.... it's based on history.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
cao:
I'm sorry but I just have to do this... Captain Planet, he's the hero, gonna take pollution down to zero.
kai you are bad o...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
cao:

I'm sorry but I just have to do this...
Captain Planet, he's the hero, gonna take pollution down to zero.

Hahaha! No offence taken. You sure had an awesome childhood
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
blublahd:

Nope.... it's based on history.

Oh, ok....im looking forward to it though. Since u watch Vikings, u should like Peaky Blinders
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Hahaha! No offence taken. You sure had an awesome childhood
fabiano09:

kai you are bad o...
Watched way too many cartoons as a kid, who am I kidding...I still watch them as an adult.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Oh, ok....im looking forward to it though. Since u watch Vikings, u should like Peaky Blinders
I do watch Peaky Blinders, but they are not similar in anyway tho.
I think season 3 will be more of a love affair, seeing as Thomas is torn between the two ladies.
I really liked that place Sabini and Alfie were discussing terms of the short-lived truce.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
cao:

Watched way too many cartoons as a kid, who am I kidding...I still watch them as an adult.

I loved cartoons back then...still love em now. I try to watch anytime I get the chance, I've seen only a few nice cartoons these days....like Ben10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I loved cartoons back then...still love em now. I try to watch anytime I get the chance, I've seen only a few nice cartoons these days....like Ben10
Oh yes, the original Ben 10 was brilliant, I think I stuck with them till the third version. I do enjoy the adult based ones like Archer & Black Dynamite too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
blublahd:

I do watch Peaky Blinders, but they are not similar in anyway tho.
I think season 3 will be more of a love affair, seeing as Thomas is torn between the two ladies.
I really liked that place Sabini and Alfie were discussing terms of the short-lived truce.

I think they're a Lil bit similar, maybe in my head...

Tommy---Ragnar
Rollo------ Arthur
Aunt Po----- Siggy
Grace-------Earl Instad
May-------Princess Auslaug
Po's son----Ironside

Like I said earlier, maybe, it's all in my head
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
cao:

Oh yes, the original Ben 10 was brilliant, I think I stuck with them till the third version. I do enjoy the adult based ones like Archer & Black Dynamite too.

Yeah, I noticed the difference in Ben10 too. I think I stopped somewhere around the 2nd version. I've never seen Archer or Black Dynamite. I like Samurai Jack a lot but I don't ever see it on TV these days. I watch South Park anytime I come across it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Yeah, I noticed the difference in Ben10 too. I think I stopped somewhere around the 2nd version. I've never seen Archer or Black Dynamite. I like Samurai Jack a lot but I don't ever see it on TV these days. I watch South Park anytime I come across it.
Samurai Jack, that was another good one, Cartoon Network messed up when they cancelled it. Haven't watched South Park in a long time, but I do watch it anytime I see it, it's like Two & Half Men, you can't help yourself when it's on the screen. Have you ever tried watching The Boondocks?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.