Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505693 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bratking:

Lolz... you got jokes bruv. G3's QHD resolution on an LCD based display without a QHD video file to back up it's superiority is like owning a white elephant. A GS5 FHD display that is of OLED in built, is superior in practicality, and gives off a more vivid colors with deeper and darker reds and blacks than the G3's. Any person that knows a bit about screen res will confirm what I just postulated.

Anyhoo... to get your MX player to play subtitles automatically, download ES file explorer if you don't have it, and edit the name of any subtitle to match that of the video file in question. Eg, Winter's Bone_Hdtv_lol.mp4, the subtitle should MUST be Winter's Bone_Hdtv_lol.srt.

Or google and download an app called Subloader pro (there's a free version on Playstore).

Even thou i always disagree with this guy about the size and quality of tv shows,his statement about g3 screen is so true,amoled on samsung s3 beats the lg g3 screen any day,amoled on the s5 is wey better than lg g3 qhd display,cos amoled produces deeper and sharp colours
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
kazzonline:

Even thou i always disagree with this guy about the size and quality of tv shows, his statement about g3 screen is so true,amoled on samsung s3 beats the lg g3 screen any day,amoled on the s5 is wey better than lg g3 qhd display,cos amoled produces deeper and sharp colours

True that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seribroo56(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sherlock holmes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
How To Get Away With Murder Season 2 Episode 2.. it just keeps getting better. I think that guy that was trying to flirt with Michaela at the court is the guy that Rebecca texted (Eggs 911) I can't wait to know who shot Annalise.
I just love this show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Alfred234:
How To Get Away With Murder Season 2 Episode 2.. it just keeps getting better. I think that guy that was trying to flirt with Michaela at the court is the guy that Rebecca texted (Eggs 911) I can't wait to know who shot Annalise.
I just love this show

Shonda rhimes keeps messing wf our brain oo,shows us the future but still keeps us in the dark!! The show la awesome!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Quantico is so full of cliches... so messed up. I don't see this show lasting more than a single season.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
RayMcBlue:
Quantico is so full of cliches... so messed up. I don't see this show lasting more than a single season.

You said!!but wait and see what happens,abi u sabi d mind of the writer??

From what i can see erry one characrer has a story which dem go treat one by one till dem uncover who mastermind the attack,so let see as its goes sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SHOT(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2015
Quantico is promising
Blacklist season 3..... Cool start
How to get away wit murder season 2.... Lovely
Heroes reborn..... I hope i dnt get tired like d original heroes
Limitless.... Not a bad series bt i see myself dumping it after a few episode
Scorpion.... Season 2.... Was nt impressed though so i stopped on epsode 1. I wish dm luck
Empire season 2.... My favourite of dm all

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mock the Week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Watching devious maids. My guilty pleasure,reminds me so much of desperate housewives,and all the characters are likeable. I think this is the only girly show i enjoy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bratking:

Anyone that considers low res video files hosted by o2tvseries as high quality must either have a fvcked up vision or a crappy phone display. I strongly urge you to take a strong look at your mirror, sir.
Mr what's your problem, if he enjoys watching low res videos how's it your business??
Is he using your eyes?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Mr what's your problem, if he enjoys watching low res videos how's it your business??
Is he using your eyes?

Niggah, you must be daft, else, what's the point of resurrecting a long forgotten issue to gulp panadol for another man's headache? That's a rhetoric question btw.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Quantico is cool it should have been on Netflix I hate all this suspense

BTW
My CW series are returning this week

The Flash (Tuesday)
Arrow (Wednesday)
The Originals (Thursday)
The Vampire Diaries (Thursday)
Reign (Friday)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
orange is the new black... anyone here following dat seasonal??.. i love it tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Alfred234:

BTW

The Flash (Tuesday)
Arrow (Wednesday)
The Originals (Thursday)
Reign (Friday)

wow....so cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fitzmayowa: 2:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Madam secretary S2E01, The good wife S7E01, Homeland S5E01...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Alfred234:

BTW

The Flash (Tuesday)
Arrow (Wednesday)
The Originals (Thursday)
Reign (Friday)
Ikr
the thrilling is back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rosewood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Blindspot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adeniyi3971(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls everyone! I've been watching edge of paradise mnet series but I stopped! Can I get a link to download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minority Report.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by A40(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Narcos is amazeballs.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Castle.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wow....waiting for Reign and the originals.
Alfred234:

BTW

The Flash (Tuesday)
Arrow (Wednesday)
The Originals (Thursday)
Reign (Friday)

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Madam secretary S2E01, The good wife S7E01, Homeland S5E01...
Pls download link for madam secretary cos I can't see it on 02tvseries. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fitzmayowa: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
eleshin:

Pls download link for madam secretary cos I can't see it on 02tvseries. Thanks

Mobtvseries.net...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
quantico......alot can change in 9 months mehn.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stevebent(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bratking:

Niggah, you must be daft, else, what's the point of resurrecting a long forgotten issue to gulp panadol for another man's headache? That's a rhetoric question btw.
can you give me a link to where I can download high quality series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
stevebent:
can you give me a link to where I can download high quality series?

I get 95% of my vids from these lovely birds namely, Bestreams & Movreel, but to be able to use, you need a premium account for each. Nothing good comes cheap.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Mobtvseries.net...
Thanks alot, downloaded like 6 series from that site.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.