Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3536902 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) ... (2823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2022
swiftz:

99.9% of things posted there is celebrity gist, birthdays, pictures, games. It's quite depressing for someone like me that need the real thing. I don't know if to create a real kdrama series thread where people will suggest and discuss series.

It'd be pretty cool if you can... ✌�✌�
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Are glo doing some kind of promo we don't know of because yesterday night I subscribed for the midnight subscription just update some of the shows I was watching, then it shows me that I have exhausted my data but my download didn't stop. Omo I download like 20gb and this stuff hasn't stopped. I have even ran out of what to download grin anyone experiencing such?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Madmods: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2022
I started watching Bridgerton and now I'm hooked. And thinking in British English.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Madmods:
I started watching Bridgerton and now I'm hooked. And thinking in British English.
girly show tongue grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
The Great (2020)

SPOILERS ALERT

S1.....10/10

I have never laughed so much in my life. This show is just perfect. grin

Fucck Marial btw. What a slimy judas.angry

I hope Catherine will make her pay dearly for her betrayal.

Season 2, here I come. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Been getting good reviews on twitter about this new series

Will probably the next series I watch

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chibudollar:
Are glo doing some kind of promo we don't know of because yesterday night I subscribed for the midnight subscription just update some of the shows I was watching, then it shows me that I have exhausted my data but my download didn't stop. Omo I download like 20gb and this stuff hasn't stopped. I have even ran out of what to download grin anyone experiencing such?
I didn't try at all angryno light dat day if not I for use more ND since Dem the thing no work again cry

Na N50 night plan u do?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
IbrahimMav:
The Great (2020)

SPOILERS ALERT

S1.....10/10

I have never laughed so much in my life. This show is just perfect. grin

Fucck Marial btw. What a slimy judas.angry

I hope Catherine will make her pay dearly for her betrayal.

Season 2, here I come. cheesy

the way you hyped this show I have downloaded the complete season 1. Abeg make e no disappoint o make we no fight grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
DieRich5:
I didn't try at all angryno light dat day if not I for use more ND since Dem the thing no work again cry

Na N50 night plan u do?
omo, just the 50 and 25 naira o. I even subscribed my MTN night plan but didn't even bother to use it that one just waste. I go milk this data reach 100 gig before them block am. No time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chibudollar:
the way you hyped this show I have downloaded the complete season 1. Abeg make e no disappoint o make we no fight grin

You won't be disappointed bro. grin

It's a nice blend of humor and violence.

It's worth the hype!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
IbrahimMav:

You won't be disappointed bro. grin

It's a nice blend of humor and violence.

It's worth the hype!
season 1 and 2 downloaded. Later I feast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chibudollar:
the series is not too funny tho but enjoyable, too bad I dropped it in S1 tongue

To me: Na only the Mumu king funny for the series but I hate the king for allowing his wife to lipsrsealed ND imagining the shit really do happened in real life
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chibudollar:
omo, just the 50 and 25 naira o. I even subscribed my MTN night plan but didn't even bother to use it that one just waste. I go milk this data reach 100 gig before them block am. No time
e nor go work again........... I've been trying it cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NLbabygirl(f): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
I just finished stranger things and that series is just so good. I would rate it a 10/10.
I binge watched it from season 1 to 4 within 2days 14 hours grin
Can’t wait for season 5… November 2023 seems so far away cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NLbabygirl(f): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
I would like to discuss this series on Netflix titled “DARK”
It’s not an English speaking series but it’s so good honestly. It a time travel movie and it take a high level of concentration or you will be confused.
I stopped watching at S3 because MTN Dey suck my data and it’s been long I stopped watching it, so If want to continue I will have to start from the beginning because I can’t remember shit grin grin
Who else has seen it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
DieRich5:
e nor go work again........... I've been trying it cry
still working for me here though, maybe it will stop later today I don't know for them, but will make sure I use it to the last drop. I dey download both things I never sure if I go like them self grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chibudollar:
still working for me here though, maybe it will stop later today I don't know for them, but will make sure I use it to the last drop. I dey download both things I never sure if I go like them self grin
WTF shocked
I do N100 NP some days ago but I didn't use it, I'll try use it all ND see if e go work or do lower NP own
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
DieRich5:
WTF shocked
I do N100 NP some days ago but I didn't use it, I'll try use it all ND see if e go work or do lower NP own
lol, alright me self no understand wetin dey happen so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Madmods:

Shows like this are for simps undecided kind of unrealistic for the male gender

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
NLbabygirl:
I would like to discuss this series on Netflix titled “DARK”
It’s not an English speaking series but it’s so good honestly. It a time travel movie and it take a high level of concentration or you will be confused.
I stopped watching at S3 because MTN Dey suck my data and it’s been long I stopped watching it, so I want to continue I will have to start from the beginning because I can’t remember shit grin grin
Who else has seen it?

I thought s3 was the last .. anyway the show is mind-blowing sha grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
NLbabygirl:
I just finished stranger things and that series is just so good. I would rate it a 10/10.
I binge watched it from season 1 to 4 within 2days 14 hours grin
Can’t wait for season 5… November 2023 seems so far away cry

All the children on that show don grow finish tbh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NLbabygirl(f): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
blingxx:

I thought s3 was the last .. anyway the show is mind-blowing sha grin

Really? That means I stopped at s2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Madmods: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
blingxx:

I do believe I have been insulted, how ever do you know of the implied SIMPlicity of the show if you have not yourself indulged in its entertainment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Madmods: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
blingxx:

I'll agree it's unrealistic though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Been trying to get into DARK...

Problem is many of the characters look the same to me...I can't even tell who is who...these Germans all look alike...
In episode 4 already...been introduced to tons of characters and I know there are two timelines but the faces are giving me problem...
The names too

Can't binge watch cos of school...
Will probably drop the series until I have time for binge watching

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Delacroix6:

I have seen lots.
Been watching Korean since 2014...
Mostly end with romance.

Even in futuristic series like Sisyphus : The myth.
Was expecting aa major death..
I liked all of us are dead because it was unpredictable.

What of squid game?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
swiftz:

What of squid game?
Korean series I saw last year were fire

Squid game
Hellbound
Kingdom
Extracurricular
My Name

This year:
All of....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Korean series I saw last year were fire

Squid game
Hellbound
Kingdom
Extracurricular
My Name

This year:
All of....
Have u watched Devil Judge
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
l69l:

Have u watched Devil Judge
started it but dropped it
I generally prefer the shorter Korean series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Baddestguyp:
started it but dropped it I generally prefer the shorter Korean series...
They are mostly 16 Episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Stranger things s4 8/10

Rip Eddie Munson , hearing Lucas crying is the saddest thing ever cry these kids went through alot already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2022
°°^°°

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) ... (2823) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: logisticsguru, shawwal1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.