Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508450 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Most people here don't watch them...
I rarely watch them too

I think Korean drama lovers have their own thread.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Delacroix6:

no...that thread is for fangirls worshipping their pink lips Korean guys...
That's not a Korean series thread...
That's why the serious ones are in this thread
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Oh I see.
I watch Korean dramas too but I haven't got the urge to watch aany of their dramas lately. They don't give much varieties.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Baddestguyp:
scroll 10 pages on that thread and you won't find them discussing anything concerning their series, just how one actor is celebrating their birthday or one jun him meee posted a pics one Instagram.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stranger things ending no just make sense .. up till now the parents still don't know what the kids are up to , and no one is asking questions undecided too many plotholes in this show

And I thought eleven is wanted by the military undecidedwhere the fvck are there ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Am i the only one that hasn't seen stranger things in this thread and totally not even interested in seeing it?
it's kind of weird though because i know it's a nice series, I've seen the fan base and the Twitter trends and yet i ain't still interested.

perhaps it was because in my mind i chosed cobra kai over it. i know they are both different genres of series but i kind of loved cobra kai more when i watched little bit of stranger things season 1, so i dumbed the series for cobra kai.

well maybe one day, i get the time and chance to see stranger things all over again from season 1.

What's even discouraging me not to give it a try is because of the kids that are main casts.
i would have given it a go if the main casts were real mature adults.

i look at the cover of the series, i see the kids and i just lost interest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Delacroix6:

Oh I see.
I watch Korean dramas too but I haven't got the urge to watch aany of their dramas lately. They don't give much varieties.
they do give variety...
there is just too much focus on romance which I don't like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
OhBritannia:
Am i the only one that hasn't seen stranger things in this thread and totally not even interested in seeing it?
it's kind of weird though because i know it's a nice series, I've seen the fan base and the Twitter trends and yet i ain't still interested.

perhaps it was because in my mind i chosed cobra kai over it. i know they are both different genres of series but i kind of loved cobra kai more when i watched little bit of stranger things season 1, so i dumbed the series for cobra kai.

well maybe one day, i get the time and chance to see stranger things all over again from season 1.

What's even discouraging me not to give it a try is because of the kids that are main casts.

you know it's nice when you haven't seen it?

Btw I also haven't...I downloaded a few episodes but the jump scares in episode 1 alone made me quit...
At least until I can watch with my PC...
I hate horror and jump scares...if I must watch it can't be on phone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Baddestguyp:
you know it's nice when you haven't seen it?

Btw I also haven't...I downloaded a few episodes but the jump scares in episode 1 alone made me quit...
At least until I can watch with my PC...
I hate horror and jump scares...if I must watch it can't be on phone
You know!! based on the little i watched in season 1 and the reviews I've read, that's why i said it's definitely a nice series. i mean the fan base in crazy and millions of people around the world can't be wrong.

well i hope i definitely have the time to watch it again someday.
so it means you don't like horror?
Wow!!! horror it's one of my favourite Genre.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
LTRAVIS:

Spoilers ahead

Butchers power is temporary, the compound V wae them they take between 3-5 dosages suppose kill them, starlight tell ham,but he nor gree tell hughie, plus that Chinese girl has her power back
Not kill, Cortical Atrophy (reduce the size of thier brain)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
OhBritannia:
You know!! based on the little i watched in season 1 and the reviews I've read, that's why i said it's definitely a nice series. i mean the fan base in crazy and millions of people around the world can't be wrong.

well i hope i definitely have the time to watch it again someday.
so it means you don't like horror?
Wow!!! horror it's one of my favourite Genre.
I don't like Horror, Zombie, Vampire, Wereworf...

Whenever I watch any of these I can only on a large screen...and not at night ...

I specially hate jump scares in movies or series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
OhBritannia:
I don't think they are aware there are permanent ones.
only few of the sups at vault knows, remember butcher didn't even know there is a compound V, until Maeve told him about it.
i might be wrong but i think starlight only found out about the permanent ones when she went into the lab in this concluded episode.
which are the yellow ones but then again, maybe only babies can take the permanent ones.
Everyone knows of compound V
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
blingxx:
Who else notice that A train might redeem himself and try to do good this time .. life don teach am lesson I guess undecided the only irredeemable mumu is the deep grin
That's where the story is heading he literally had a change of heart

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Brukx:
That's where the story is heading he literally had a change of heart
Hehe

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
brainhack:

It is definitely a masterpiece.

I pause very often so I can laugh, if you don’t pause you’d just be carried from one unimaginable moment to the next, the cascading laughter can choke you lol.
I'ma watch this cus of u grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Me too but I was interested in watching it tho but most people for Twitter Dy vex for the person wey Dem kill for the last season so I just rest cheesy
Main reason: I nor get mind for horror
OhBritannia:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LTRAVIS(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Anyone seen “the terminal list” new dope series 7.5/10
Chris Pratt is something else,love is growth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Baddestguyp:
they do give variety...
there is just too much focus on romance which I don't like

Yes.. It's what I'm talking about.
Too much romance. It's just fantasy. And you barley see a scenario where there's a major death...

I like Korean dramas tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
The Undeclared War
New British Series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by potland: 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
So there's an MCU TV animation series (What if) on disney+ and nobody is talking about it. What the fùck is going on here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
potland:
So there's an MCU TV animation series (What if) on disney+ and nobody is talking about it. What the fùck is going on here
came out last year , was talked about , where were you

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
Stranger things and The Boys in one day....Both Episodes outdone was wow... Beautiful end to Season of ST. Can't wait for Season 5
We'll have to wait three years for that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 12:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Delacroix6:

99.9% of things posted there is celebrity gist, birthdays, pictures, games. It's quite depressing for someone like me that need the real thing. I don't know if to create a real kdrama series thread where people will suggest and discuss series.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Delacroix6:

Oh I see.

Not true sha. Maybe you haven't seen a lot of kdramas. So many of them do not have this romance thing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:06am On Jul 04, 2022
potland:
heard it's terrible from multiple sources...
And I was told it wasn't worth my time by a few friends whose opinion I trust...so I didn't bother watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Currently rewatching:
Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood in English dubbed through a reaction series on YouTube...

Seriously I had almost forgotten how well written the story was...damn...
Maybe I'll do the same for Avatar last Airbender before the Netflix series drops...
I can't remember anything at all about Avatar...who knows if I'll like it sef cos I remember it being a kids show back then

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 5:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Minx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by femotechno(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Terminal list is good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dramacoolkshow: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Dramacool: Asian Drama, Movies, and KShow English Sub

Dramacool is a high-quality platform presenting you with a good selection of watch online Asian dramas, kshow, Korean dramas, and k-dramas, watch on Dramacool, Our always films will now not let you down. both the excellent sound and the subtitles of dramas on this website are outstanding, and they were synched with the movies exceptionally nicely. concerning the personal interface, the internet site is straightforward and appealing. In contrast with loads of to-be-had torrent websites, our web page is an ease and prison option. For those motives. k-dramas to watch is the best website to go to if you want to watch and download Korean dramas for free, Korean movies and the best Filipino movies online for free, is an excellent the best website to look at films and dramas with English subtitles online free. Dramacooltv

Click here on here hyperlink Dramacool App is an android application this is mainly designed for Asian Drama fanatics. here in this Dramacool app, you can request any Asian Drama online, My Asian tv shows & movies app unfastened online extension unfastened download. A one-stop provider for the brand spanking new language, Korean Drama, Thailand Drama, Chinese Drama, Japan drama. Watch Online for free.

Asain drama, Korean Drama, TV shows, and Movies watch online with English Subtitles for Free Download

Dramacool : Asian Drama, Movies, and KShow English Sub for Free.

dramacool we moved a new website is FREE! https://mydramacools.com/

Watch Asian tv Shows Online for free Watch Online Dramacool

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dramacool&hl=en&gl=US

https://twitter.com/dramacoolcom

Is Dramacool safe?

Download Dramacool - Korean Drama, watch Asain tv shows, & Korean Shows and movies unfastened download App 1.0.three for Android. A one-stop provider for a brand spanking new language, Korean, Thailand, Chinese, Japan drama. Kshow

Dramacool is an android application that is specially designed for Asian Drama lovers. Here in this Drama cool app, you can request any Asian Drama online to watch it free in high-quality videos for free. chat where we will provide that drama link. Drama cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dramacoolkshow: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2022

Dramacool is a high-quality platform presenting you with a good selection of watch online Asian dramas, kshow, Korean dramas, and k-dramas, watch on Dramacool, Our always films will now not let you down. both the excellent sound and the subtitles of dramas on this website are outstanding, and they were synched with the movies exceptionally nicely. concerning the personal interface, the internet site is straightforward and appealing. In contrast with loads of to-be-had torrent websites, our web page is an ease and prison option. For those motives. k-dramas to watch is the best website to go to if you want to watch and download Korean dramas for free, Korean movies and the best Filipino movies online for free, is an excellent the best website to look at films and dramas with English subtitles online free. Dramacool

Click here on here hyperlink Dramacool App is an android application this is mainly designed for Asian Drama fanatics. here in this Dramacool app, you can request any Asian Drama online, My Asian tv shows & movies app unfastened online extension unfastened download. A one-stop provider for the brand spanking new language, Korean Drama, Thailand Drama, Chinese Drama, Japan drama. Watch Online for free.

Asain drama, Korean Drama, TV shows, and Movies watch online with English Subtitles for Free Download

Dramacool: Asian Drama, Movies, and KShow English Sub for Free.

drama cool we moved a new website is FREE!

Watch Asian tv Shows Online for free Watch Online Drama cool

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dramacool&hl=en&gl=US

https://twitter.com/dramacoolcom

Is Dramacool safe?

Download Dramacool - Korean Drama, watch Asain tv shows, & Korean Shows and movies unfastened download App 1.0.three for Android. A one-stop provider for a brand spanking new language, Korean, Thailand, Chinese, Japan drama. Kshow

Dramacool is an android application that is specially designed for Asian Drama lovers. Here in this Drama cool app, you can request any Asian Drama online to watch it free in high-quality videos for free. chat where we will provide that drama link.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2022
swiftz:

Not true sha. Maybe you haven't seen a lot of kdramas. So many of them do not have this romance thing.

I have seen lots.
Been watching Korean since 2014...
Mostly end with romance.

Even in futuristic series like Sisyphus : The myth.
Was expecting aa major death..
I liked all of us are dead because it was unpredictable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: nani667

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57