Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3537326 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BoldConcepts(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Air daar communication is available on free to air+ other movie interested? Have your capital in hand location Lagos see my signature for my number

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2022
nani667:
°°^°°

2024? undecided ... The kids will already be adults by then

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2022
swiftz:

What of squid game?

Not that bad.
But the episodes feels pretty stretched.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
NLbabygirl:
I would like to discuss this series on Netflix titled “DARK”
It’s not an English speaking series but it’s so good honestly. It a time travel movie and it take a high level of concentration or you will be confused.
I stopped watching at S3 because MTN Dey suck my data and it’s been long I stopped watching it, so If want to continue I will have to start from the beginning because I can’t remember shit grin grin
Who else has seen it?
This series ended since 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2022

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sajmark(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Don't sleep on this if you love vawulence

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello series lovers. cool

Would you advise me to start Grey Anatomy now..
As in start all the way from Season 1..

Or is it that type of series that you can start from anywhere and still get the hang of it?

Or better still can you recommend any great medical series..

I have a couple in mind.

*Chicago Meds.
*New Amsterdam.
*Good Doctor.
*The residents.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sam obisanya and the boss romantic affair in Ted lasso.
Has to be the worst romantic affair I have ever seen in a series.

If felt as though the creators were forcing it.
I just didn't feel the connection there.

Whenever I see both of them together it cringes me.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Parizz: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Has anyone been watching real housewives of lekki?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by izombie(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
OhBritannia:
You know!! based on the little i watched in season 1 and the reviews I've read, that's why i said it's definitely a nice series. i mean the fan base in crazy and millions of people around the world can't be wrong.

well i hope i definitely have the time to watch it again someday.
so it means you don't like horror?
Wow!!! horror it's one of my favourite Genre.
those kids in stranger things are damn funny. You will like them. Just take your time and watch it, you will love too. It's an awesome show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by izombie(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Simonokeh7:
Hello series lovers. cool

Would you advise me to start Grey Anatomy now..
As in start all the way from Season 1..

Or is it that type of series that you can start from anywhere and still get the hang of it?

Or better still can you recommend any great medical series..

I have a couple in mind.

*Chicago Meds.
*New Amsterdam.
*Good Doctor.
*The residents.
the good doctor is the best. Start with it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
nani667:
°°^°°
so una go wait till 2024 b4 una finally end the Stranger things undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
EarlOfSaxon:

Chinese girl has her power back

abeg which episode this one dey.

I stopped at where butcher, solder boy beat homelander and he flew away.... i tot thats where S3 stop..
.. she's Japanese...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Finally I'm done with this

Death note 10/10
If not for dat fool, light for win N tongue L was always right cry

My top 3
Naruto
AOT
Death note

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
This shit worth my data?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
I rate am 6/10
Netflix don cancel am since

DieRich5:
This shit worth my data?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
DieRich5:
This shit worth my data?

Terrible adaptation.

read the comic instead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
MJBOLT:
I rate am 6/10
Netflix don cancel am since

alright, ain't watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Terrible adaptation.

read the comic instead.

I don't really vibe reading those stuff again, I got just a little time to watch films this days
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Attack On Titan season 4 Part 2 completed! I have many questions for fans of this anime.

Stranger Things season 4 vol 2 completed!

Time to go and watch the last three episodes of Tehran.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
DieRich5:
Finally I'm done with this

Death note 10/10
If not for dat fool, light for win N tongue L was always right cry

My top 3
Naruto
AOT
Death note
watch:

Monster
Vinland Saga

and thank me later...

You can also check out Yu Yu Hakusho...an old anime...one of my fav...by same dude that did Hunter x Hunter

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Daredevil S1 & 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
DieRich5:
This shit worth my data?
cancelled...
It's shit I heard...

You can watch the Netflix anime series set in same world.:

Supercrooks

It's dope af...and the OSTs are fire

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Calibrator:
Attack On Titan season 4 Part 2 completed! I have many questions for fans of this anime.

Stranger Things season 4 vol 2 completed!

Time to go and watch the last three episodes of Tehran.

I can answer any AOT question grin

I Sabi 99.9% of details in that show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
sajmark:
Don't sleep on this if you love vawulence

I just finished watching this.

Fantastic show.

I rate it 9/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baddestguyp:
watch:

Monster
Vinland Saga

and thank me later...

You can also check out Yu Yu Hakusho...an old anime...one of my fav...by same dude that did Hunter x Hunter
I'm waiting for Vinland saga S2 next year bro grin

I still never watch HxH yet, the series never move me

"Monster" downloading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baddestguyp:
cancelled...
It's shit I heard...

You can watch the Netflix anime series set in same world.:

Supercrooks

It's dope af...and the OSTs are fire
I don't like the anime tongue

Bro Fate anime go well? I nor even know why I use like 4gb download am sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
DieRich5:
I don't like the anime tongue

Bro Fate anime go well? I nor even know why I use like 4gb download am sad
depends on which Fate

I only watched Fate stay night 2006 or so
Fate Zero (the best in my opinion)
Fate stay night: unlimited blade works
Then about 2 Fate movies

Imo all the other fate series aren't necessary...they are just too many
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
DieRich5:
I'm waiting for Vinland saga S2 next year bro grin

I still never watch HxH yet, the series never move me

"Monster" downloading
Hunter X Hunter is great...it has one of the best arcs in anime...
The Chimera Ants arc

It also has one of the best power systems in anime...Nen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why the need to install a false King?

Let's start from there.
Baddestguyp:
I can answer any AOT question grin

I Sabi 99.9% of details in that show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Calibrator:
Why the need to install a false King?

Let's start from there.
Karl Fritz the first king of the walls was a pacifist as you know...
To atone for the sin of his people, he wanted to enjoy a little time of peace for him and his family and made a false threat to use the rumbling...
But he knew it wouldn't last forever and Marley and the rest of the world would invade to get the founding Titan... especially with the attrocities the Fritz family has committed for thousands of years

To protect his descendants (royal bloodline) he changed their name to Reiss...then installed a puppet family as the king of the walls
Meanwhile the true Fritz family (now bearing Reiss) was busy passing the founding titan for generations

There is the answer...to protect his descendants so if the Fritz are targeted, the fakes would be the bait
Thus the identify of the founder will be protected
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why was Historia targeted as a child?

Her father presumably colluded with some individuals and wanted she and her mother dead, why?
Baddestguyp:
Karl Fritz the first king of the walls was a pacifist as you know...
To atone for the sin of his people, he wanted to enjoy a little time of peace for him and his family and made a false threat to use the rumbling...
But he knew it wouldn't last forever and Marley and the rest of the world would invade to get the founding Titan... especially with the attrocities the Fritz family has committed for thousands of years

To protect his descendants (royal bloodline) he changed their name to Reiss...then installed a puppet family as the king of the walls
Meanwhile the true Fritz family (now bearing Reiss) was busy passing the founding titan for generations

There is the answer...to protect his descendants so if the Fritz are targeted, the fakes would be the bait
Thus the identify of the founder will be protected

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m), chukiz(m), WHITELIGHTER