Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3536946 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (2823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Calibrator:
Why was Historia targeted as a child?

Her father presumably colluded with some individuals and wanted she and her mother dead, why?
Historia was an illegitimate child of her father, Rod Reiss
Her mother tried using her to trap her father but it didn't work out, that's why her mother hated her...

The reason Rod and Kenny needed Historia and her mother dead was to keep the Reiss and Fritz link a secret...
But when Grisha Yeager stole the founder and killed all his children, Rod had to keep Historia alive to maintain the royal bloodline...
So Historia changed her name and lived as Krista Lenz

Until they found out for sure that Eren had the founding Titan...then Rod Reiss had use for Historia...since he was a coward that didn't want to become a titan himself
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
When Rod Reiss became a titan..

Why was his titan deformed?

What later became of his titan form... Was it killed and if yes, by who?

I think that should be all.
Baddestguyp:
Historia was an illegitimate child of her father, Rod Reiss
Her mother tried using her to trap her father but it didn't work out, that's why her mother hated her...

The reason Rod and Kenny needed Historia and her mother dead was to keep the Reiss and Fritz link a secret...
But when Grisha Yeager stole the founder and killed all his children, Rod had to keep Historia alive to maintain the royal bloodline...
So Historia changed her name and lived as Krista Lenz

Until they found out for sure that Eren had the founding Titan...then Rod Reiss had use for Historia...since he was a coward that didn't want to become a titan himself
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Calibrator:

it was deformed cos the fluid was improperly consumed...
He only licked part of it from the floor...

As seen in the "That Day" episode, there are specific ways to use titan serum...even ways to administer it to get a particular size of Titan

Rod Reiss Titan was finished off by Historia after parts of it were blown up by Eren and the scouts

Did you miss the episode where they battled in Ovurd district?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baddestguyp:
depends on which Fate

I only watched Fate stay night 2006 or so
Fate Zero (the best in my opinion)
Fate stay night: unlimited blade works
Then about 2 Fate movies

Imo all the other fate series aren't necessary...they are just too many
I downloaded
Fate stay night: unlimited blade works
Fate Zero
Fate Apocrypha

I nor even know where to start undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Calibrator:

I'm surprised you didn't ask questions from season 4 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Hunter X Hunter is great...it has one of the best arcs in anime...
The Chimera Ants arc

It also has one of the best power systems in anime...Nen
I heard the anime didn't end well ND e needed another season ND no news about it if it cancel or be renewed
Dats one of the reasons I'm still putting it aside for now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
DieRich5:
I heard the anime didn't end well ND e needed another season ND no news about it if it cancel or be renewed
Dats one of the reasons I'm still putting it aside for now
the anime did end at a good place...
But that's not the end of the series...cos the manga is still ongoing and has recently continued...

Watch Hunter x hunter 2011

It's really good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baddestguyp:
the anime did end at a good place...
But that's not the end of the series...cos the manga is still ongoing and has recently continued...

Watch Hunter x hunter 2011

It's really good
2011 has 148 episodes shocked
What about the 1999 own? I fit understand am if I jumped the 68 episodes of 1999?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
DieRich5:
2011 has 148 episodes shocked
What about the 1999 own? I fit understand am if I jumped the 68 episodes of 1999?
just watch the 2011 own...
It's a remake of the 1999 own and goes further in the story
You don't need to watch the 1999 own
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baddestguyp:
just watch the 2011 own...
It's a remake of the 1999 own and goes further in the story
You don't need to watch the 1999 own
okay, added to my 2022 anime watchlist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
DieRich5:
Finally I'm done with this

Death note 10/10
If not for dat fool, light for win N tongue L was always right cry

My top 3
Naruto
AOT
Death note

cool Watch seven deadly sins, and thank me later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Floki737:

cool Watch seven deadly sins, and thank me later.
I don't vibe the anime, watched some episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
DieRich5:
Finally I'm done with this

Death note 10/10
If not for dat fool, light for win N tongue L was always right cry

My top 3
Naruto
AOT
Death note

Yagami Light was the biggest fool in the end ✔️

If only he jus accepted and did the deal for the eyes from the beginning, he would have Won easily
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
nani667:

If only he jus accepted and did the deal for the eyes from the beginning, he would have Won easily
yeah I swr but e didn't wanna cut his life short since he's smart
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
nani667:

he was not a fool...
He was just overconfident especially since he predicted the plan of his opponents...

What he failed to account for was the independent action of Mikami (or whatever his name was)

Light was too smart to take the deal...taking the deal would be foolish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Simonokeh7:
Hello series lovers. cool

Would you advise me to start Grey Anatomy now..
As in start all the way from Season 1..

Or is it that type of series that you can start from anywhere and still get the hang of it?

Or better still can you recommend any great medical series..

I have a couple in mind.

*Chicago Meds.
*New Amsterdam.
*Good Doctor.
*The residents.
Grey anatomy is the best in my opinion. Start from the first season in order to enjoy it.
Add transpant to the list.

Hope you are ready for grey anatomy sha...cos once you start, you won't be able to stop watching till you finish that season. Then once you finish that season, you won't be able to think of anything else except starting the next season. Grey anatomy will take a toll on you emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 3:39am On Jul 06, 2022
bolagabriella:

Grey anatomy is the best in my opinion. Start from the first season in order to enjoy it.
Add transpant to the list.

Hope you are ready for grey anatomy sha...cos once you start, you won't be able to stop watching till you finish that season. Then once you finish that season, you won't be able to think of anything else except starting the next season. Grey anatomy will take a toll on you emotionally.

Well, the first few seasons, yes. Till Shonda Rhimes started to f*ck up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 3:41am On Jul 06, 2022
No kdrama suggestions again today. Stranger boys from morning till night. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lovewins: 3:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Simonokeh7:
Hello series lovers. cool

Would you advise me to start Grey Anatomy now..
As in start all the way from Season 1..

Or is it that type of series that you can start from anywhere and still get the hang of it?

Or better still can you recommend any great medical series..

I have a couple in mind.

*Chicago Meds.
*New Amsterdam.
*Good Doctor.
*The residents.

The best medical series I've seen in my opinion is ER. Quite an old series but way better than the ones listed here (and I've seen all of them).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by izombie(m): 5:18am On Jul 06, 2022
But seriously, another thread should be opened for this anime people abeg. See as they just wasted two pages here talking about anime. Seriously, how can an adult be watching anime? They should create their own anime thread abeg

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 5:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Now I remember.. She became the people's hero after that.

Season 4 is very much straightforward to me.
Baddestguyp:
it was deformed cos the fluid was improperly consumed...
He only licked part of it from the floor...

As seen in the "That Day" episode, there are specific ways to use titan serum...even ways to administer it to get a particular size of Titan

Rod Reiss Titan was finished off by Historia after parts of it were blown up by Eren and the scouts

Did you miss the episode where they battled in Ovurd district?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:55am On Jul 06, 2022
DieRich5:
yeah I swr but e didn't wanna cut his life short since he's smart

In the end his life was still much shorter than the half life he would have lived comfortably if he did the deal.... undecided

he wasn't that smart
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:55am On Jul 06, 2022
So based on bolagabriella's review up there on grey anatomy and the series will take a toll on you emotionally.
I decided to look it up and watch maybe season 1 and see if i can continue.
first i saw 2005 as when season 1 was released, i paused for a moment because majority of all these old series ain't clear enough like real HD so i say well let me just Download regardless until i saw what made me to shout "God forbid bad thing" guess what, i saw season 18 that was released this year.
and immediately i canceled my ongoing download of season 1.
nor be me una waste his life on top series.
season 18? i reject it in the name of JESUS.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
So based on bolagabriella's review up there on grey anatomy and the series will take a toll on you emotionally.
I decided to look it up and watch maybe season 1 and see if i can continue.
first i saw 2005 as when season 1 was released, i paused for a moment because majority of all these old series ain't clear enough like real HD so i say well let me just Download regardless until i saw what made me to shout "God forbid bad thing" guess what, i saw season 18 that was released this year.
and immediately i canceled my ongoing download of season 1.
nor be me una waste his life on top series.
season 18? i reject it in the name of JESUS.

I intend watching at least 5 season of the series.. I recently gained admission into med college and I think this kind of series will help boost my morale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Miracood2:

I intend watching at least 5 season of the series.. I recently gained admission into med college and I think this kind of series will help boost my morale.
Yeah, as a medical student, the series will most definitely inspire you.
generally i love Series based on profession, they are Very inspiring and educational.
law series, medical Series, Series based on journalism like the morning show. etc.
i learn a great deal of knowledge from them and it has helped in sharpening my understanding of life.

i really wanted to watch the grey anatomy but it's far gone now, a whooping 18 season is too much for any human being, it's a different situation to those that started it when it first aired.
i will look for another new medical or law series to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
Yeah, as a medical student, the series will most definitely inspire you.
generally i love Series based on profession, they are Very inspiring and educational.
law series, medical Series, Series based on journalism like the morning show. etc.
i learn a great deal of knowledge from them and it has helped in sharpening my understanding of life.

i really wanted to watch the grey anatomy but it's far gone now, a whooping 18 season is too much for any human being, it's a different situation to those that started it when it first aired.
i will look for another new medical or law series to watch.

Do recommend another good medical series to me when you get one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Miracood2:

Do recommend another good medical series to me when you get one.
Alright bro, i surely will.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2022
swiftz:
No kdrama suggestions again today. Stranger boys from morning till night. cry
check out class of lies my last KD
I'm done with kdrama series this year, is like i don watch all the dope ones finish cheesy

Back to my anime wrld
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2022
izombie:
But seriously, another thread should be opened for this anime people abeg. See as they just wasted two pages here talking about anime. Seriously, how can an adult be watching anime? They should create their own anime thread abeg
rest.
This talk is done and dusted...don't bring it back

Besides those anime are probably better than your fav series anyway
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Calibrator:
Now I remember.. She became the people's hero after that.

Season 4 is very much straightforward to me.
good then...
Not everyone is used the that storytelling method especially with the use of flashbacks to fill up important aspects of the story

Fav episode?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VillageBus(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2022
People of God does anyone know any site where I can download a complete anime season with one click? Just started my first ever anime(aot), but downloading the episodes one by one is quite tiring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2022
nani667:

In the end his life was still much shorter than the half life he would have lived comfortably if he did the deal.... undecided

he wasn't that smart
if u say light ain't dat smart meaning L smart Brain is getting fvcked by stupid, innit?

Light using his own dad was the biggest and only mistake he made on his own, N winning was just base on luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (2823) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Hueyreckless0007, abduleez1(m), IngeniousLeez and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.