Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509971 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fro5t: 10:52am On Apr 14
Chibudollar:
when i recommend sons of anarchy to my friend and he said it was boring 🤦
Reminder that this is how people on the movie thread felt when you kept shouting about how Dune was boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14
Crumbian:

Z-nation is underrated man cheesy

I swear. Z-nation was crazy and fun

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:58pm On Apr 14
Fro5t:
Reminder that this is how people on the movie thread felt when you kept shouting about how Dune was boring
lmaooooooooooooooooooo. Fairs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 4:11pm On Apr 14
Shogun episode 8, Wow!

Toranaga is a mad man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14
Crumbian:
Shogun episode 8, Wow!

Toranaga is a mad man.
He's a man who understands human behaviour, and how to take advantage of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oromoni619: 4:24pm On Apr 14
Please anybody with links on how to download see , series movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:28pm On Apr 14
Episode 3 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:09pm On Apr 14
Kaycee7:
The season 2?
Nope, season 1. Although, season 2 should be hitting some countries that I can use VPN to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14
cao:

Nope, season 1. Although, season 2 should be hitting some countries that I can use VPN to watch.
Absolutely enjoyed the season 1. Haven't had time to start the season 2. How are you liking it so far?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:23am On Apr 15
Fallout

I have seen my fair share of post apocalyptic series from The Last of us, Twisted Metal, Silo to mention a few.

Every show sets its theme from early on whether it's a serious show(The Last of Us and Silo) or themed lightly(Twisted Metal).

Fallout tried to be a mix of both and failed woefully at both, especially at the comic side( the Vault 4 episode).

Both Lucy and Maximus acting to me felt amateurish, hell plenty of the casts and the way they handled their lines/scenes felt force. The other exemplary acting was The Ghoul, not perfect but head above the rest. Wilzig also, was perfect for his role. Too bad his character didn't last.

Even the Norm storyline that was suppose to let the audience in on what was happening was dragging on, too slow.

Overall, I didn't enjoy the time it was set in. I still have the last episode to go anyway. Hopefully the end will elevate the show.

5/10.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 8:08am On Apr 15
Achilles100:
Fallout

I have seen my fair share of post apocalyptic series from The Last of us, Twisted Metal, Silo to mention a few.

Every show sets its theme from early on whether it's a serious show(The Last of Us and Silo) or themed lightly(Twisted Metal).

Fallout tried to be a mix of both and failed woefully at both, especially at the comic side( the Vault 4 episode).

Both Lucy and Maximus acting to me felt amateurish, hell plenty of the casts and the way they handled their lines/scenes felt force. The other exemplary acting was The Ghoul, not perfect but head above the rest. Wilzig also, was perfect for his role. Too bad his character didn't last.

Even the Norm storyline that was suppose to let the audience in on what was happening was dragging on, too slow.

Overall, I didn't enjoy the time it was set in. I still have the last episode to go anyway. Hopefully the end will elevate the show.

5/10.

That Lucy and maximus actors have no chemistry in real life grin those two can never date each other off camera
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:08am On Apr 15
Achilles100:
Fallout

5/10.
Apt
The story was going well then they divert and go to the past thinking they were trying to make a point but lost us along the way
Now the ghoul didn't find his family, why was his family taken and who took them?
For Lucy she was trying to be perfect yet betrayed maximus and he acted like nothing happened
As for maximus he's the comic relief because he should have been long dead since the first battle with the ghoul
The ghoul knows the weak spot in the armour but didn't take the shot against maximus

It's a good watch if you have played the game
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JasmineBedwell(f): 8:51am On Apr 15
The Office
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:52am On Apr 15
blingxx:

That Lucy and maximus actors have no chemistry in real life grin those two can never date each other off camera

In Yoruba Intonation Ezero Chemistry. Some scenes were like he was acting for Nickelodeon or some kids channel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:57am On Apr 15
Achilles100:
Fallout

5/10.

Just concluded it and personally I do not recommend for anyone. Even the last episode that was supposed to be emotional, the acting didn't just enter abeg.

Wasn't moved at all.

The casting director should be sacked.

While the acting was poor IMO, the soundtrack was on point in 2 scenes. Like perfect.

What a difference a day makes and another song I can't remember
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:14am On Apr 15
Almost 2 years plus after giving us the season 1 of Severance. Season 2 is yet to be out. They'll make you forget everything before the next season comes out. Why I hate watching series with just 1 season.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:43pm On Apr 15
Chibudollar:
Almost 2 years plus after giving us the season 1 of Severance. Season 2 is yet to be out. They'll make you forget everything before the next season comes out. Why I hate watching series with just 1 season.

I think there was a teaser trailer last year or so. But e don dey too tey sha. Na to go YouTube watch roundup of season one before starting the second season when it comes out.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:00pm On Apr 15
🎥 Fallout S01 (2024) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:01pm On Apr 15
🎥 Damaged (2024) = 5.3/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15
Achilles100:
Fallout

5/10.
Yeah, the show is quite overrated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15
We wait...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15
I'm definitely watching this when it airs

26th April...
Someone should remind us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC0DNl82Cgg?si=d1tnbOYBmmGhRmxw

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:12pm On Apr 15
zoroby:
We wait...
lmaoo. 2035
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15
lool...we start "Crimson Sky" ourselves, it seems 😩🤣🤣

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:05am On Apr 16
[quote author=WriterNig post=129452323]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:17am On Apr 16
Enough time has passed for Shogun spoilers or let's give it more time?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 11:02am On Apr 16
Chibudollar:
Give it more time, at least till after the last episode for the sake of people that'll binge watch it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:41am On Apr 16
Chibudollar:

Spoil something jare..
I've abandoned watching it and kamui
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lakesman445(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16
Toronaga has every right to invade Osaka now and become Shogun
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 12:55pm On Apr 16
If you watched this latest episode of Shogun without rewinding at least thrice...... I doff my hats off for you cheesy

Peak acting and storytelling right there!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maxxim: 1:04pm On Apr 16
Calibrator:
If you watched this latest episode of Shogun without rewinding at least thrice...... I doff my hats off for you cheesy

Peak acting and storytelling right there!
Still at work, can't wait to watch it🙈
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16
We must witness Crimson Sky for the next episode oo, or me and the producers of the show go get issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Lakesman445(m) and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88