Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3510727 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16
Was just checking Twitter randomly...

Only to mistakenly see a tweet with major spoilers for the latest episode of Shogun.

The spoiler was so direct and short that there was no way to avoid it...

I don read am before I looked away ....wtf embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:32pm On Apr 16
oyaskii:

Sahsiyet (2018)
Taboo (2017)
After Life (2019)
SENSE8 (2015)
Fringe (2008)
Black Mirror ( first 2 seasons)
Six Feet Under (2001)
The IT crowd (2006)
The Night Of (2016)
Broadchurch (2013)
Orphan Black (2013)
The Leftovers (2014)
Veep (2012)
Bates Motel (2013)
House of Cards (First 2 seasons)
The Missing (2016)
Scorpion (2014)
Halt and Catch Fire (2014)
Kingdom (2014)
Utopia (2014)
Borgen (2010)
Gravity falls (2010)
The Man in the High Castle (2015)
Fuada (2015)
Patriot (2015)
Ófærð (2015)
F is for Family (2015)

Seen most on this list,

Downloaded some I haven't seen to watch on my leave.
Veep S01
Bates Motel S01
Patriot S01 and S02

Will take my time to start Succession , the 4 seasons already downloaded

The Sympathizer S01E01
Shogun S01E09
The Gentleman in Moscow S01E01 - E03
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:41pm On Apr 16
Achilles100:

Seen most on this list,

Downloaded some I haven't seen to watch on my leave.
Veep S01
Bates Motel S01
Patriot S01 and S02

Will take my time to start Succession , the 4 seasons already downloaded

The Sympathizer S01E01
Shogun S01E09
The Gentleman in Moscow S01E01 - E03
the succession has always been on my list. Might just start it after I am through with 3 Body problem.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16
This shogun suicide spree is starting to get annoying ...

Do they mean I'm not going to see Mariko's pretty face on my screen no more ...🤦🤦🤦 ..

I hope it doesn't go past season one, cause it wouldn't make sense without Mariko innit ..😔😔😔
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16
Silentgroper:
This shogun suicide spree is starting to get annoying ...

Do they mean I'm not going to see Mariko's pretty face on my screen no more ...🤦🤦🤦 ..

I hope it doesn't go past season one, cause it wouldn't make sense without Mariko innit ..😔😔😔

It's only one season. No season 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16
NeoWanZaeed:

It's only one season. No season 2
good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 8:42pm On Apr 16
fallout final episode was crazy,I eat my words the show is dope

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16
Silentgroper:
good

I see toranaga winning and losing too. He'll die laslas noni
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:34pm On Apr 16
Achilles100:

Las las, them go kill this one.

The death Yabushige-sama is going to die is gonna be a fvcking shameful and shameless death. That's all I'm gonna say.

Fvvvvvvvvvvccccckkkk!!! cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16
hyzicbond:
Yabushige the man playing both sides

I swear na my man of the match be this. I too like him hustle. Knowing his going to die.

I didn't like him in the books but the show made me like him.

Omo. Shogun na die ......... this episode was lit. Some changes form the book but it went well.

I'm sure the next episode is the final one and it's going to be spectacular!!!

Up next. Fallout. Una don talk and I'll listen.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16
Achilles100:

The death Yabushige-sama is going to die is gonna be a fvcking shameful and shameless death. That's all I'm gonna say.

Fvvvvvvvvvvccccckkkk!!! cry

Laughing.. such character no dey die but lose all their values. Becomes unimportant. Fate worse than death.

I guess that's what the writer will do to him.

He's been a chicken right from the beginning of the show

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16
NeoWanZaeed:

I see toranaga winning and losing too. He'll die laslas noni
would make sense .. he cant have is tightest allies dieing for his cause without him following suit..

He would achieve his aim but it would come at a cost which he's going pay for..

Still, mariko's death makes no sense to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16
armadeo:

I swear na my man of the match be this. I too like him hustle. Knowing his going to die.

I didn't like him in the books but the show made me like him.

Omo. Shogun na die ......... this episode was lit. Some changes form the book but it went well.

I'm sure the next episode is the final one and it's going to be spectacular!!!

Up next. Fallout. Una don talk and I'll listen.
omoh, that fallout is ticking yet .. seen some few min from ep1.. it's not connecting yet .. I kinda detest movies that doesn't have a catchy start...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:47am On Apr 17
Silentgroper:
would make sense .. he cant have is tightest allies dieing for his cause without him following suit..

Still, mariko's death makes no sense to me

She has to die .. for anjin to be mad focused for revenge and also her husband.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 6:17am On Apr 17
NeoWanZaeed:

She has to die .. for anjin to be mad focused for revenge and also her husband.
Now, I see the angle... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 9:20am On Apr 17
Shogun E09 1001/10

Like WTF

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:55am On Apr 17
Silentgroper:

Man's moving like Kanayo O. Kanayo, sacrificing everybody close to him just to get there. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 10:31am On Apr 17
Achilles100:

Man's moving like Kanayo O. Kanayo, sacrificing everybody close to him just to get there. grin
grin

And he about to sacrifice himself...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 10:48am On Apr 17
Achilles100:

That guy Na Kanayo O. Kanayo disciple.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:46am On Apr 17
Shogun episode 9 is a solid 10/10 for me.
Now this is what we call series for the gods and immortals.
I have always maintained the fact that a great series doesn't have to involve senseless fights and sex scenes and useless fx and battles.

A great series is one that gats you focused as if you are reading a book and you don't want to miss any word, any scene or any facial expression of the casts.
Even the facial expressions are very important in connecting the dots.

Anyways i am going to miss Mariko, though her dead got me angry but It is what it is.
Now we await the season finali.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:00pm On Apr 17
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:07pm On Apr 17
A man with no honor whatsoever. Hated him in the beginning, started to warm up to him in the later episodes. Now my hatred for him after episode 9

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17
Chibudollar:
A man with no honor whatsoever. Hated him in the beginning, started to warm up to him in the later episodes. Now my hatred for him after episode 9
Honour una lol. All this man has done is to strategically play both sides, to save his head, It is not like Lord Toranaga has his best interests at heart. So Yabushige should willing lose his head along with Lord Lord Toranaga, for a beef, Lord Toranaga alone, has against the other Reagent Lords?? Me think not o.

lol again, this man has shown from the beginning, he is as sly as a fox, so it's baffling, you lot are expressing shock over his lastest antics 😅.

Like Captain Jack Sparrow said...Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

So Yabushige is just playing by the rules of the jungle.....

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khanivorous(f): 7:52pm On Apr 17
oyaskii:
Honour una lol. All this man has done is to strategically play both sides, to save his head, It is not like Lord Toranaga has his best interests at heart. So Yabushige should willing lose his head along with Lord Lord Toranaga, for a beef, Lord Toranaga alone, has against the other Reagent Lords?? Me think not o.

lol again, this man has shown from the beginning, he is as sly as a fox, so it's baffling, you lot are expressing shock over his lastest antics 😅.

Like Captain Jack Sparrow said...Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

So Yabushige is just playing by the rules of the jungle.....

Yabushige is a survivor by default. He would even survive the cockroaches after a nuclear meltdown.

There is no honour in suicide no matter how it's glamorised let alone dying for a man that pawns away the lives of his best men just to outfox his opponent.

Torunaga abi wetin be hiss name is posterboy for SELFISHNESS

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:54pm On Apr 17
khanivorous:

Yabushige is a survivor by default. He would even survive the cockroaches after a nuclear meltdown.

There is no honour in suicide no matter how it's glamorised let alone dying for a man that pawns away the lives of his best men just to outfox his opponent.

Torunaga abi wetin be hiss name is posterboy for SELFISHNESS
🤣🤣 he better die in the last episode. Even the wisdom most people have been hyping, I never see am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 11:09pm On Apr 17
phr0nesis:

I personally don't see any difference between this Seppuku and suicide bombings. Intense brainwashing at work

Lol, Japanese are probably the main propagators of widespread suicide bombing with their "kamikaze" doctrine of suicidal pilots against enemy positions during WWII.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 11:14pm On Apr 17
ositadima1:

You can check "12 monkeys" the TV series as well, very underrated.

Downloaded the 1995 movie of the same name few weeks ago. I'm thinking this is a remake?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 11:20pm On Apr 17
The seppuku done tire me eh!!
My gorgeous Mariko 🥲..

Which kind mumu plans involves sacrificing your close allies? Me no understand Toranaga Sama o..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:38pm On Apr 17
Fallout.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17
Omo the way premium prestige TV shows just dey drop like flies every two weeks throughout this year ehn na death. I can't even fvvking keep up. 😨😢☹️

I just download every week without watching asides just watching one or two episodes.... mostly SHOGUN. 😩 The Disney+ show has been the best prestige TV I've watched so far this year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:53am On Apr 18
QUEEN OF TEARS has been a solid 7/10 so far.
I know many of you all don't like Romantic K dramas but in a way this Korea series called "QUEEN OF TEARS" has been solid so far.

At first i had my doubt because it's a romantic series but in turns out that i later binge watch 11 episodes at a go.
still in episodes 12 and it's been a great watch so far.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 9:10am On Apr 18
IngeniousLeez:

Lol, Japanese are probably the main propagators of widespread suicide bombing with their "kamikaze" doctrine of suicidal pilots against enemy positions during WWII.
Lol. I got to learn about it recently on this thread.
I initially thought that suicide bombing was invented by Arab extremists

(1) (2) (3) ... (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: CBTxFactor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.