Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3513251 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Haipre: 11:21am On Apr 18
Omoh.. I've come to the understanding that if I follow ppls mouth and rating concern movies in this place... I won't watch any movie... Thats how they say fallout is this.. fallout is that, it doesn't make sense... Maximus and Lucy are not compatible... Omo, they both acted their roles very well relating to their lifestyle in the movie... Very nice show,

Same way they said dune isn't good... I think it's movies that ppl don't rate well I would watch

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:30am On Apr 18
Haipre:
Omoh.. I've come to the understanding that if I follow ppls mouth and rating concern movies in this place... I won't watch any movie... Thats how they say fallout is this.. fallout is that, it doesn't make sense... Maximus and Lucy are not compatible... Omo, they both acted their roles very well relating to their lifestyle in the movie... Very nice show,

Same way they said dune isn't good... I think it's movies that ppl don't rate well I would watch
I don't know about you. But I ain't feeling fallout..

But dune, I agree with you that those saying it isn't a good watch Should commit seppuku for the blasphemy ...

Dune is good, totally good . I enjoyed it ..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18
Alienist:
Who can recommend tv series of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the rest. Just like Tyrant and Homeland.

I like tv shows like that.

Seen Fauda. But didn't enjoy it.
Tehran wasn't good too

Special ops :Lioness

Thank me later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:16pm On Apr 18
Haipre:

Duneee. I better not speak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18
Chibudollar:
A man with no honor whatsoever. Hated him in the beginning, started to warm up to him in the later episodes. Now my hatred for him after episode 9

In the books.

The use of guns and cannons was considered a cowardly act with lack of honour. Yabushige planned to use the guns and cannons for his own good. In his thoughts his ancestors asked " what about bushido ( the Samurai code of honour "wink . Yabu replied what about it.

I really liked how he was portrayed here. Beautiful job. Reminds me of chan in warriors everybody's friend and nobody's friend.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 8:21pm On Apr 18
blingxx:

Special ops :Lioness

Thank me later
I will not thank you o lol. I've seen it. And I didn't like it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18
armadeo:

In the books.

The use of guns and cannons was considered a cowardly act with lack of honour. Yabushige planned to use the guns and cannons for his own good. In his thoughts his ancestors asked " what about bushido ( the Samurai code of honour "wink . Yabu replied what about it.

I really liked how he was portrayed here. Beautiful job. Reminds me of chan in warriors everybody's friend and nobody's friend.
classic Cherokee Bill.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18
nani667:
⬇️⬇️⬇️
Budget of 1gb per episode, drop me link bro, I stopped watching at episode 2 after I couldn’t see English subtitles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by roqrules04(m): 2:39am On Apr 19
Why did Mariko-Sama had to die 🥲
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:53am On Apr 19
obinna58:

Budget of 1gb per episode, drop me link bro, I stopped watching at episode 2 after I couldn’t see English subtitles

He won't respond, na coward.
But the werey is on AliExpress thread looking for help.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:18am On Apr 19
obinna58:

https://moviesmod .lol/download -shogun-season-1-english-720p-1080p/

This site have that
Just remove the spaces
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:24am On Apr 19
Moneyboyz:

why won't he respond?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:30am On Apr 19
Chibudollar:
why won't he respond?

That's his reputation.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 9:50am On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

https://moviesmod .lol/download -shogun-season-1-english-720p-1080p/

This site have that
Just remove the spaces
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 9:53am On Apr 19
Moneyboyz:

He replied, e be like he wan shame you ; and he did
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:12am On Apr 19
obinna58:

be like you no see who reply you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 10:23am On Apr 19
Chibudollar:
be like you no see who reply you
Haaaa! Nawa
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:21pm On Apr 19
obinna58:

This is the site. You can either choose torrent download or regular download.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 12:31pm On Apr 19
obinna58:

Oya apologize.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19
Moneyboyz:

Oya apologize.
My bad cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19
Achilles100:

This is the site. You can either choose torrent download or regular download.
Nice nice nice nice!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Predestin(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19
Haipre:

Lol
i know that people watch movies/series/Anime/Cartoons for different reasons. but I believe they primarily do two things
1. Entertain
2. Make Us Thing and Discuss
I believe you can't get these two things in 1 watch. heck watching twice might still not be enough Hello!! Tenet

I Love what Shogun is doing, people are talking about it discussing it, questioning characters, going back to read history, better understanding culture, etc. (the only reason i am watching it is because of the discussions around it, the different views around fugal Japan .........)
YOU WILL NOT LIKE WHAT I LIKE, I WILL NOT LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE. YOU ARE NOT ME I AM NOT YOU But sha let's talk about it cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19
cheesy cool

my MARIKO-SAMA

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19
Predestin:

Lol
i know that people watch movies/series/Anime/Cartoons for different reasons. but I believe they primarily do two things
1. Entertain
2. Make Us Thing and Discuss
I believe you can't get these two things in 1 watch. heck watching twice might still not be enough Hello!! Tenet

I Love what Shogun is doing, people are talking about it discussing it, questioning characters, going back to read history, better understanding culture, etc. (the only reason i am watching it is because of the discussions around it, the different views around fugal Japan .........)
YOU WILL NOT LIKE WHAT I LIKE, I WILL NOT LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE. YOU ARE NOT ME I AM NOT YOU But sha let's talk about it cool

Perfect example of fugal Japan is

Keanu Reeves 47 Ronin.

Shogun is absolute.
Fiefs can't be taken away any how
Blood ties is to stop feuds
Even if you are right, you'll still die for disobeying Shogun

It's very tough..

I wish the director of dune can remake 47 Ronin into 3 parts with 2 hours plus long each

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19
I must be retarded to still be watching The Cleaning Lady. The show is shit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:54pm On Apr 19
Babamide:
I must be retarded to still be watching The Cleaning Lady. The show is shit
Lol. Action series with a female as the lead.. get that shittt far away from me grin .

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:56pm On Apr 19
Apart from Shogun, do the Japanese have other interesting series? Need to explore
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19
Chibudollar:
Apart from Shogun, do the Japanese have other interesting series? Need to explore

Go watch anime lol

Or you can watch Alice in Borderlands...
I haven't seen it but it's based off an anime/manga and is quite popular and compared to Squid Game

Drops of God is also good

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19
Chibudollar:
Tokyo Vice

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 9:14pm On Apr 19
Percival9:
cheesy cool

my MARIKO-SAMA

Someone told me she was that girl from ninja assassin. Had to check the film's Wikipedia page. She wasn't this soft back then. cheesy

Na that girl dem give Blackthorne floor me pass. I was like... BLACKTHORNE HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT THAT!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:16pm On Apr 19
Baddestguyp:

Go watch anime lol

Or you can watch Alice in Borderlands...
I haven't seen it but it's based off an anime/manga and is quite popular and compared to Squid Game

Drops of God is also good
Always wanted to start Anime, bookmarked AOT since forever. Thanks for the recommendations
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:16pm On Apr 19
Kaycee7:
Tokyo Vice
Gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ozemestats(m), GloriousGbola and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.