Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,485 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3542685 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21
Achilles100:
Tokyo Vice S02

Finally finished it. Saw the last 4 episodes.

Tozawa is one scary MF. Wetin dem don act forget, my heart was beating like crazy in the buildup for the 9th and 10th episode. Maybe Shogun has scared me, didn't think all of them were going to make it.

The mind wey Jake get sha to sleep with Yakuza boss mistress. Only the thought of being caught should make your dick shrivel.

For this life, always take 1hr to fear women. Tozawa was thinking he had arrived, wife tried to help me, nigga was thinking she na tag-along. As they say, hell hath no fury...

Maruyama boss, I liked the way he explained the way society works which is true. Overall politicians are just puppets to the wealthy.

I could go on and on about this show.

8.5/10.

Tozawa didn't only bite the hand that fed him; he marinated it, cooked it, ate it and shat it out. The wife gave him opportunities to retrace his step but he belittled her. The thing that makes Jake a good journalist also makes him "not so good person", willing to endanger his life and life of those around him.

My favourite character in season 2 would be hagino (Tozawa's wife bodyguard). His blank stare has to be the best thing I've seen on TV this year.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blessedchild234(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21
RM-6.7/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:42pm On Apr 21
Meksbig:

Tozawa didn't only bite the hand that fed him; he marinated it, cooked it, ate it and shat it out. The wife gave him opportunities to retrace his step but he belittled her. The thing that makes Jake a good journalist also makes him "not so good person", willing to endanger his life and life of those around him.

My favourite character in season 2 would be hagino (Tozawa's wife bodyguard). His blank stare has to be the best thing I've seen on TV this year.

If Hagino is a poker player, omo just forget it, your money is gone. You can't read his expression, just flat.

As for Jake, what makes him a good journalist makes him a bad member of his family. Like someone said, to be at the very top of whatever field, there is no work-life balance. Dude didn't really care for his family, just chasing stories.

Tozawa's face in this screenshot was it, after all the hustle and bustle, he still had to commit seppuku.

I was just laughing.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21
Kaycee7:
My brethren
Boss๐Ÿ˜‚

Lady ochiba is top tier

Mariko Sama Una
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21
nani667:
Season 2

5 / 10

As long as them no give you open bรดobs every 5 minutes, you no fit like am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:29am On Apr 22
Baddestguyp:

As long as them no give you open bรดobs every 5 minutes, you no fit like am
dem for end Vinland for S1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 12:30am On Apr 22
hersarhn:

boring
You dey refer to one of the GOATED shows as boring, we suppose join hand to mend your face until you resemble a Chinese man. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 12:35am On Apr 22
bisqit:
Hijack is going on yet the idiots here is not talking about it
Which hijack abeg?
Hope it's not the one starring Idris Elba?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 12:37am On Apr 22
phr0nesis:
3 Body Problem: 6/10
I really didn't see the point of this series, especially the last 2 episodes
Ahh, series wey I have to watch twice in a row. That's how much I loved it fah.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Niok: 12:40am On Apr 22
Achilles100:

If Hagino is a poker player, omo just forget it, your money is gone. You can't read his expression, just flat.

As for Jake, what makes him a good journalist makes him a bad member of his family. Like someone said, to be at the very top of whatever field, there is no work-life balance. Dude didn't really care for his family, just chasing stories.

Tozawa's face in this screenshot was it, after all the hustle and bustle, he still had to commit seppuku.

I was just laughing.
I guess that brings an end to the storyline
Wonder if they would make a spinoff
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 12:41am On Apr 22
blingxx:

Fuedal japan was fuckin strict, the attitude still dey their body till now.. I watched a video about Japanese soldier on YouTube yesterday, these guys don't surrender in any battle they rather commit seppuku or suicide bombing the enemy
Some sect in the Japanese military felt betrayed by the emperor and even wanted to continue fighting world war 2 that time. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 12:43am On Apr 22
a4turitoroman:

How good is it? Rate it
The series is enjoyable, especially the season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 12:58am On Apr 22
Baddestguyp:

@ bolded, Season 7 was also trash...

But GOT's quality and reputation was legendary. It's literally one of the biggest if not the biggest show ever.

Everyone was watching Game of Thrones. The only show that in my class in University that year everyone was watching at once in class...it was crazy...

If new episode dropped...just go to class...you'll see many people who have the episode already dey watch and discuss
I didn't watch G.O.T when most people did, I started watching it in 2019 when the show was about to end. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:41am On Apr 22
DieRich5:
dem for end Vinland for S1

Wetin you dey talk sef?

Vinland Saga season 2 is better than season 1.
Season 2 is an absolute masterpiece.

You didn't see how people were raging cos Vinland Saga S2 didn't win anime of the year?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 7:54am On Apr 22
Dybala11:

Ahh, series wey I have to watch twice in a row. That's how much I loved it fah.
No matter how much I love a series, I can't watch it twice. I can rewatch a few scenes, but the entire series? No no. Baba you try
I liked the first 5 episodes, but the last 3 fell flat (IMO)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:40am On Apr 22
phr0nesis:

No matter how much I love a series, I can't watch it twice. I can rewatch a few scenes, but the entire series? No no. Baba you try

I've watched entire seasons of series more than twice sef

Friends ( I watch this one tire )
House
Scrubs
Monk
Got
Aot
Sherlock
Atlab

Of the top of my head.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:43am On Apr 22
phr0nesis:

Comedies, especially sitcoms, are a sure rewatch on my end. Then there's the enjoyable masterpieces that you just have to experience again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 9:23am On Apr 22
Kaycee7:
Comedies, especially sitcoms, are a sure rewatch on my end. Then there's the enjoyable masterpieces that you just have to experience again.
I rewatched a few episodes of Mind Your Language, and that's because it's been over decade since I last watched them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 9:31am On Apr 22
armadeo:

House
Scrubs
Monk
Got
Aot
Sherlock
Atlab

Of the top of my head.
Wow.
I tried rewatching GOT, but i couldn't even finish one episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:43am On Apr 22
phr0nesis:

I've watched Attack on Titan about 3 times on my own...
Then through reaction channels and normal Rewatching of random episodes...

I can say I've watched Attack on Titan over 30 times lmao

I've seen Game of Thrones twice...but my rewatch ended at season 6. Seasons 7 and 8 are not worth it...

I've seen 24 twice. I've seen Neon Genesis Evangelion twice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:11pm On Apr 22
Niok:
I guess that brings an end to the storyline
Wonder if they would make a spinoff

For me oh, let the story rest. All these spinoffs don't really hit like the main show. I think the only show whose spinoff was fire that I have seen is Yellowstone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22
phr0nesis:

I'm a sucker for sci-fi series though. As a graduate of chemistry, I don't take anyone that slander series like "Breaking bad or even 3-body problem" as a serious person o.
Give me a good sci-fi or even science-related series and I'll be ready to die on that hill. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22
armadeo:

House
Scrubs
Monk
Got
Aot
Sherlock
Atlab

Of the top of my head.

Scrubs! โค๏ธ.

My fave sitcom of all time, An absolute delight each time i get to re see it, and i never seem to get tired or bored of it lol.

A good friend of mine, sent me all seasons, back in 2014, and ever since then, Bar S9, i think i have ran through all other seasons more than 10 times since then.

Top tier show fr โœจ

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22
oyaskii:

Scrubs! โค๏ธ.

My fave sitcom of all time, An absolute delight each time i get to re see it, and i never seem to get tired or bored of it lol.

A good friend of mine, sent me all seasons, back in 2014, and ever since then, Bar S9, i think i have ran through all other seasons more than 10 times since then.

Top tier show fr โœจ

Watching 9 seasons of a sitcom? sad

Omo...I no fit...tastes differ...

If you don't offer good plot, I'm out lol...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22
The Office US S6 - S8 (2010 - 2012).

More warm hugs on a cloudy day this!

I am totally still enjoying this, albeit it's a bit slowed down , and i think that is expected in sitcoms, as it gradually winds down to the end, the writers begin to have less wiggle room to work and so, some episodes might didn't hit but was still a totally great watch. They threw me a massive curve ball at the end of S7 tho ๐Ÿ˜ฉ.

I am sadly down to just one more season before i complete the show, so i think am gonna let that last season stew for a while because i am not ready to see the end of this show ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜….

Hall of Fame level Sitcom this ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ

8/10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22
Baddestguyp:

Sitcoms are rarely about "plot", as each episode has it's own "plot", and as such you can watch any episode at random after your first run plus most sitcom are about 21 minutes top. The plot most times aren't "head scratchers, so with all these, i believe sitcoms are one of the easiest medias to consume.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22
Dybala11:

I'm a sucker for sci-fi series though. As a graduate of chemistry, I don't take anyone that slander series like "Breaking bad or even 3-body problem" as a serious person o.
Give me a good sci-fi or even science-related series and I'll be ready to die on that hill. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Feel free to call me an id!ot, because as it is, I dislike both series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22
Baddestguyp:

I've watched Attack on Titan about 3 times on my own...
Then through reaction channels and normal Rewatching of random episodes...

I can say I've watched Attack on Titan over 30 times lmao

I've seen Game of Thrones twice...but my rewatch ended at season 6. Seasons 7 and 8 are not worth it...

I've seen 24 twice. I've seen Neon Genesis Evangelion twice.
With the way you talk about Attack on Titan, if you tell me you've watched it 50 times, I won't doubt you.

Season 8 of Game of Thrones isn't even worth remembering.
I'm yet to watch a single episode of 24 and Neon Genesis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22
oyaskii:
Sitcoms are rarely about "plot", as each episode has it's own "plot", and as such you can watch any episode at random after your first run plus most sitcom are about 21 minutes top. The plot most times aren't "head scratchers, so with all these, i believe sitcoms are one of the easiest medias to consume.

And that's why I can't watch sitcoms tbh...

I prefer story-driven movies/shows...

I don't like episodic shows at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22
phr0nesis:

With the way talk about Attack on Titan, if you tell me you've watched it 50 times, I won't doubt you.

Season 8 of Game of Thrones isn't even worth remembering.
I'm yet to watch a single episode of 24 and Neon Genesis

Lol...about AOT. I'm obsessed with the show...
Season 4 blew my mind.

Season 8 of GOT destroyed the show so much that people just stopped talking about GOT...

You should watch 24....the first season is a repititive drag but the show overall is very good...

Neon Genesis too...the first half feels like the typical monster of the week with some character study...
Till you later start getting reveals that turn the show around...

By the final movie - End of Evangelion, it becomes so complex that it's still getting dissected for over 20 years
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22
oyaskii:

Scrubs! โค๏ธ.

Top tier show fr โœจ

Live and direct. Scrubs is good. That's why it's got a rewatch value. It's really hilarious. I've seen it like thrice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22
Baddestguyp:

The same way you see aot is how we see Scrubs. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: t33why, spookem(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.