Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514845 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uchvic(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
please guyz, is their any series as interesting as "the haves and the have not" please recommend..[
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
uchvic:
please guyz, is their any series as interesting as "the haves and the have not" please recommend..[
Is the Haves and The Have Nots interesting? lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
You, Me, and the Apocalypse
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by multikolour(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
koice:

Outlander irritates me everytime I see someone watching it. The Scots dialect is grating to the ears - they have the worst regional accents in the whole British isle IMHO - and let's not even talk about the skirts. My God! What an eyesore! Grown men trotting around in skirts without underpants isn't something a sane man would love to visualize in his mind, talk more of watching it on TV... bleck!

Da Vinci's Demons is the sort of show you either like or you don't. It's intelligently written, and educative. I honestly leant a lot watching that show.

Power... meh. I'm with you on that one.

I'm baffled that you have reservations about Black Sails. That show is pure unadulterated X-Rated period drama in the calibre of Spartacus. It has everything that spartacus had, except the plot is even more relevant... and historically correct, more or less.

Orphan Black started brilliantly, but I'm starting to get bored as my awe of Tatiana Maslany acting masterclass gradually starts to wear off.

please where can I download BLACK SAIL cos I can't find it on o2tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:50am On Apr 27, 2016
So koice, I did have the last word.tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Okay, thank you for the recommendation.

No worries. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
So koice, I did have the last word.tongue

For where? Check again. tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 27, 2016
multikolour:

please where can I download BLACK SAIL cos I can't find it on o2tvseries.com

Black Sails
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 27, 2016
This two mommafückers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by multikolour(m): 2:06am On Apr 27, 2016
koice:

Black Sails

This bro but I can not see download only watch or report a link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Just started watching Veep. Kinda OK though but The Brink rules!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 27, 2016
multikolour:

This bro but I can not see download only watch or report a link

Install IDM on your laptop and use it to download from any of the links.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Critical
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 5:49am On Apr 27, 2016
bykebyke:
This two mommafückers. grin

You sef put title na!
What show is this ?

MasterEmmanu3l:
Just started watching Veep. Kinda OK though but The Brink rules!
Veep is just there jare.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2016
Elparaiso:

Veep is just there jare.

Veep is just there?? Are for for real?? Veep & Seinfeld alumni, Julia Louis Dreyfus are two of the best things to ever happen to American Television. The series Creator, Armando Iannucci is an honest to God, grade A genius.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Veep is basically a satirical form of HoC, but with more humor, and harder punchline. It has more appealing characters too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Elparaiso:

You sef put title na!
What show is this ?

Veep is just there jare.
Better Call Saul...I know the characters from Breaking Bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2016
koice:

For where? Check again. tongue
koice:

No worries. wink
Took you forever so I won.tongue

Are you seeing Silicon Valley?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by franceswasky: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2016
And who is watchn telemundo here, under d same sky and passion for revenge
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Took you forever so I won.tongue

Are you seeing Silicon Valley?

Okay, I'm willing to concede this one. Chivalry is not dead after all. wink tongue

Am I ever! Honestly, it would take a couple of hell hounds to tear me away kicking & screaming from Erlich Bachmann Silicon Valley. grin

^^ Calmly anticipating episode 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
koice:

Okay, I'm willing to concede this one. Chivalry is not dead after all. wink tongue

Am I ever! Honestly, it would take a couple of hell hounds to tear me away kicking & screaming from Erlich Bachmann Silicon Valley. grin

^^ Calmly anticipating episode 2.

I won cleary, nothing like conceding here.tongue

I can't get enough of him too. "You madam are a shrew of the first order" grin Erlich is just nuts.

I like the duo of Dinesh and Gilfoyle, I find their conversations very hilarious.grin

I love nerds a lot, one of my favourite shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
I won cleary, nothing like conceding here.tongue

I can't get enough of him too. "You madam are a shrew of the first order" grin Erlich is just nuts.

I like the duo of Dinesh and Gilfoyle, I find their conversations very hilarious.grin

I love nerds a lot, one of my favourite shows.

C'mon, I'm trying to be a gentleman here! embarassed

Erlish is an exponential part of multiple reasons I can't get enough of this show. He's quite the character - comically ambitious, utterly shameless, produces a plethora of one line sublimers, knows how to make an entrance, and as hippy as any nerd can be. grin

Erlish is an icon. grin grin

I like Dinesh & Gilfoyle. The duo are obviously the comic relief of the show, but I wouldn't mind it so much if their relationship was a bit more fleshed out. I mean, it gets weird when when you go entire episodes where they barely interact with the lead characters.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Orphan Black
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin grin

Frankly,This is not the type of conversation..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jeval0008: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2016
pretty little liars. the 100. walking dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2016
koice:

C'mon, I'm trying to be a gentleman here! embarassed

Erlish is an exponential part of multiple reasons I can't get enough of this show. He's quite the character - comically ambitious, utterly shameless, produces a plethora of one line sublimers, knows how to make an entrance, and as hippy as any nerd can be. grin

Erlish is an icon. grin grin

I like Dinesh & Gilfoyle. The duo are obviously the comic relief of the show, but I wouldn't mind it so much if their relationship was a bit more fleshed out. I mean, it gets weird when when you go entire episodes where they barely interact with the lead characters.
Okay then, you get points for trying.wink

Yea, you are right, they could be more involved with the others but so far, the show can do no wrong in my eyes.

And then there's Jerad, I'm still trying to figure him out.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
koice:

Veep is just there?? Are for for real?? Veep & Seinfeld alumni, Julia Louis Dreyfus are two of the best things to ever happen to American Television. The series Creator, Armando Iannucci is an honest to God, grade A genius.

Maybe you found it funny. It was jus average to me, I think I only laughed once or twice while watching 2 episodes. It doesn't agree with me.

But The Brink , that was outright hilarious. Non stop laughter, that's what I call a comedy.

Or maybe my problems are bigger than Veep .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Elparaiso:

Maybe you found it funny. It was jus average to me, I think I only laughed once or twice while watching 2 episodes. It doesn't agree with me.

But The Brink , that was outright hilarious. Non stop laughter, that's what I call a comedy.

Well, different strokes for different folks, I guess. The Brink didn't particularly appeal to moi. It's rather too slap-stick ish for comfort.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:

And then there's Jerad, I'm still trying to figure him out.grin

Oh, figuring out Jared is easy. He's a nazi, a modern day conservative racist, nuff said angry grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Elparaiso:

Veep began to get funny in its 2nd season,Jonah was given more screentime and that brought in the humor.

The first season for a comedic series was poor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Dexter08(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.