Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527067 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why would anyone want Ramsay dead?

What has he done wrong?

Na wa o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Apparently i have seen almost all the episodes of top gear uk. #tuff

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Archer.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lmao grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adobeelatsra: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Still watching Caprica.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao grin grin

that eugene of a guy is weird..I like him..can you guess who was killed at d finale?that dude is mean...so going to miss walking dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
dubylhover:

that eugene of a guy is weird..I like him..can you guess who was killed at d finale?that dude is mean...so going to miss walking dead.
I do not want to guess o,lemme watch and be shocked. grin

Why will you miss it?..ain't it coming back next year?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Catching up on...

- Impractical Jokers
- The Blacklist
- Inside Amy Schumacher
- Archer
- Family Guy
- Bates Motel
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dubylhover see what you have caused. grin grin

I don Google am..well make en waka..I no even like the person. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
bykebyke:

I do not want to guess o,lemme watch and be shocked. grin

Why will you miss it?..ain't it coming back next year?

yea..I can't even imagine who died,but I know its a major character...yea I'll miss it till it resumes but for time being,we are stuck with d PATIENT ASHEEWO MAN...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
dubylhover:

yea..I can't even imagine who died,but I know its a major character...yea I'll miss it till it resumes but for time being,we are stuck with d PATIENT ASHEEWO MAN...
Wait o..How many people were killed in the finale? shocked shocked

Give me a number..Rick's people to be exact.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Wait o..How many people were killed in the finale? shocked shocked

Give me a number..Rick's people to be exact.

grin i no cause anything oo.i think its only one..at d very last scene..carol survived,hope its not daryl that was killed off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
dubylhover:

grin i no cause anything oo.i think its only one..at d very last scene..carol survived,hope its not daryl that was killed off

Lemme watch it then I would know what really happened cause now I'm just ignorant about it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Lemme watch it then I would know what really happened cause now I'm just ignorant about it.

okk..I've goggled it online..seems d writers don't even know yet...they've still not decided who was killed off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
koice:
Catching up on...

- Impractical Jokers
- The Blacklist
- Inside Amy Schumacher
- Archer
- Family Guy
- Bates Motel

am i the only one seeing this, did you notice that the last two episode of the blacklist is somehow "low-tempo"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Singapore1:
am i the only one seeing this, did you notice that the last two episode of the blacklist is somehow "low-tempo"
chai!!!!! ive just been discouraged from watching the latest episode just like the last time you made this statement.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

chai!!!!! ive just been discouraged from watching the latest episode just like the last time you made this statement.
cry try am na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Finally watched " Wentworth" 2 and 3, not bad.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Anyone here watching The Big Bang Theory?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Singapore1:

I like the slow-tempo, it kinda infuses an ambience of thoughtfulness into the show, a certain premium quality that you wouldn't normally find in network procedural shows like this.

R.I.P Liz angry embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

There's absolutely nothing to be discouraged about. Slow-tempo in this case doesn't translate to boring, rather, a change of pace.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
ifyalways:
Finally watched " Wentworth" 2 and 3, not bad.

Between OITNB and the more darker cousin Wentworth, which of em portrayed women's life in prison more accurately, your opinion?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
koice:

I like the slow-tempo, it kinda infuses an ambience of thoughtfulness into the show, a certain premium quality that you wouldn't normally find in network procedural shows like this.

R.I.P Liz angry embarassed
everything just look sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Singapore1:
everything just look sad
Everyone was mourning Liz' tragic death, what did expect?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
koice:

Everyone was mourning Liz' tragic death, what did expect?
eerm, i expect reddington to be angry and searching ( for that bastard )

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lycann(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
BluePearls:
yep... About to watch the latest episode. s9 22
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Singapore1:
eerm, i expect reddington to be angry and searching ( for that bastard )

Red was too devastated to be angry or vengeful, and if not for Dom (Liz grandad), he would have walked away from the whole thing. Rest assured tho, episode 21 and the rest promises to be hot as Red is back on the saddle.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
BluePearls:

Used to, got bored, dumped it. No regrets.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
2 Broke Girls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
lycann:
yep... About to watch the latest episode. s9 22

Abeg you get the archive? embarassed I need am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
koice:

Used to, got bored, dumped it. No regrets.

Maybe geeky comedy don't appeal to you smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.