Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3736733 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (2916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
samsard:
Hmmmm, didn't realize Lucifer is that popular. Already following too many series, and the Lucifer show doesn't seem like my kinda thing.
taste my brother
grin not your fault
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Blindspot.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Elementary.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes it was...Excessive Cussing does not make Good Comedy(The Brink proves this).I like Veep do not get me wrong,But you can't replace good comedy with vulgarity,and that was what its first season was packed with. grin
i'll need to see this brink.
as long as you're a fan no wahala
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 28, 2016
SIRcumalot:

i'll need to see this brink.
as long as you're a fan no wahala
Do abeg..It is not worth not seeing. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 12:44am On Apr 28, 2016
that movie penny wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2016
Limitless.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 28, 2016
Ehrmantraut has been a Boss since let there be light. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 28, 2016
Lailai..You can't tell me Chuck didn't use a potent charm on Jimmy. angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2016
masters of sex 3... smiley

the catch...started off well,but turned into a childs play...im done lipsrsealed

catching up on d final 2 episodes of walking dead....mehn that shii is good cheesy

rewatching the wire all over again smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rosewood.
This show has turned into my Castle (my must watch, unmissable TV).

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Containment luv the first 2 episode so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
cao:
Rosewood.
This show has turned into my Castle (my must watch, unmissable TV).

so how did castle finally end...stopped in sesson 3 or so..castle finally married d cop abi and they lived happily ever after right? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
dubylhover:

so how did castle finally end...stopped in sesson 3 or so..castle finally married d cop abi and they lived happily ever after right? cheesy
I followed them until season 8 (current), then I stopped watching for a while...I was about to catch up on those episodes, then they made the announcement that Stana Katic (Kate Beckett) was leaving the show at the end of the season, so me too I carry my load.

I don't know why the creators decided to now separate them after taking forever to get them together & then decided to make Beckett go back to square 1 on her obsessive nature, so not happily ever after. The show works better with two of them working together.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Penny Dreadful.
Wow, I totally forgot what happened in the past 2 seasons...man, I've missed its theme music.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
cao:

I followed them until season 8 (current), then I stopped watching for a while...I was about to catch up on those episodes, then they made the announcement that Stana Katic (Kate Beckett) was leaving the show at the end of the season, so me too I carry my load.

I don't know why the creators decided to now separate them after taking forever to get them together & then decided to make Beckett go back to square 1 on her obsessive nature, so not happily ever after. The show works better with two of them working together.

eyaa..so beckett has left d show?would they kill her off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
My pc is nowhere to be found, been off series now, 3 weeks now cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fool. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
bykebyke:
Fool. grin grin
pwahhahahahhahahahahaahhahaha

damn!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Koice, cao, who do you think is more twisted between Joffery Lannister and Ramsay bolton
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mutaino7:
Koice, cao, who do you think is more twisted between Joffery Lannister and Ramsay bolton
Ramsay, no question. Joffrey was a pretentious git, Ramsay is evil.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
bykebyke:
Fool. grin grin

Archer Vice!! My 2nd best Animation. First gat to be Family Guy. I'm now following a new one, F is for Family. Awesome sh*t.

Modified: The Dad gat problemS.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Archer Vice!! My 2nd best Animation. First gat to be Family Guy. I'm now following a new one, F is for Family. Awesome sh*t.
I was seeing it being mentioned around here.I started searching for the series,only God knows how many times I stumbled on it but I kept searching for the "Human Being" own. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
bykebyke:

I was seeing it being mentioned around here.I started searching for the series,only God knows how many times I stumbled on it but I kept searching for the "Human Being" own. grin grin
i swear it is not only you, ah don search tire
i even went to alaba, the ibo man just dey look me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin @"Human Being" own.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
You guys shld consider watching F is for Family. The Animated series gat potential. The series is around its 7th episode of the first season..so it's easy to catch up with.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mutaino7:

Joffrey's a pussycat compared to Ramsey. grin

Joffrey was a mere sadist let loose, Ramsey is evil personified.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mutaino7:
Joffrey overcompensates (if it can be called that) for his cowardice with extravagant acts of cruelty on the weak and helpless. Sansa, the fat knight and the commoners. He only started harassing Tyrion when he was no longer Hand of the king. Ramsay is evil personified. He promised Littlefinger to his face that he would not hurt Sansa and then assaulted her sexually (I won't call their wedding night a rape) and psychologically. He defeated a company and when they surrendered, still skinned them. And most recently, he fed the corpse of the girl he kinda, sorta, just maybe liked to the dogs, literally. It's not just the things he does. It's the way he does it. He makes it feel natural.
Joffrey's antics were annoying. We couldn't wait for him to die. Ramsay's doings have a certain flair. We want Ramsy dead but not too soon. Preferably towards the end of the series.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kaycee7:
Joffrey overcompensates (if it can be called that) for his cowardice with extravagant acts of cruelty on the weak and helpless. Sansa, the fat knight and the commoners. He only started harassing Tyrion when he was no longer Hand of the king. Ramsay is evil personified. He promised Littlefinger to his face that he would not hurt Sansa and then assaulted her sexually (I won't call their wedding night a rape) and psychologically. He defeated a company and when they surrendered, still skinned them. And most recently, he fed the corpse of the girl he kinda, sorta, just maybe liked to the dogs, literally. It's not just the things he does. It's the way he does it. He makes it feel natural.
Joffrey's antics were annoying. We couldn't wait for him to die. Ramsay's doings have a certain flair. We want Ramsy dead but not too soon. Preferably towards the end of the series.

Your opinion, he should die before the next episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Elparaiso:

Your opinion, he should die before the next episode.
Then you'll find the series just a bit boring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kaycee7:
We want Ramsy dead but not too soon. Preferably towards the end of the series.

True. I wouldn't want Ramsey dead just yet. The panache and dark flavor the character breeds for the show is unquestionable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kaycee7:
Then you'll find the series just a bit boring.

The guy is deranged, I would prefer someone else as a villain.

This one is disturbed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (2916) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Achilles100, Jarchi(m), BlackManta(m), stulp16 and 1 guest(s)